Jodi Arias Penalty

The sound is terrible.

Yepper.

And this psycho has a ready and elaborate answer for everything. It's a psycho trait.

As opposed - GZ looked like a scared ass, life on the line person in the hearing today and then actually amicably interacted with people after it ended.

I think there is something off with him (GZ) too.

On Seacat:

Surge protector, surge protector...waste a lot of time blah blah blah on the stand. Talking about surge protectors makes the jury bond with you. It must be like strawberry frappuccino testimony.

Last edited:
The extra minutia seems to be something all these people do. Yeesh, he was talking about models of laptops and one is just like the other, etc. He torched the damned hard drives just days before his wife was killed.

Are those ducks at your pool?

Those are my ducks - who think tropical storms rock, and the chick raised by them that thinks she's a duck. The chick knows she's not a duck because she followed them into their kiddie pool and said "I'M NOT A DUCK! I'M NOT A DUCK!" really loud and had to be rescued, but that doesn't deter her from hanging with her ducks in a kewl tropical storm.

Are those ducks at your pool?

Those are my ducks - who think tropical storms rock, and the chick raised by them that thinks she's a duck. The chick knows she's not a duck because she followed them into their kiddie pool and said "I'M NOT A DUCK! I'M NOT A DUCK!" really loud and had to be rescued, but that doesn't deter her from hanging with her ducks in a kewl tropical storm.

You should write children's books. Great story.

The sound is terrible.

Yepper.

And this psycho has a ready and elaborate answer for everything. It's a psycho trait.

As opposed - GZ looked like a scared ass, life on the line person in the hearing today and then actually amicably interacted with people after it ended.

On Seacat:

Surge protector, surge protector...waste a lot of time blah blah blah on the stand. Talking about surge protectors makes the jury bond with you. It must be like strawberry frappuccino testimony.

Me too on GZ, but it's not the psycho creepy vibe, it's more like the wtf scared and I'm-supposed-to-act-normal-and-how-they-told-me-to-act-how-do-I-do-that??? vibe.

They definitely were watching stuff or else they wouldn't have asked about her hurting animals. That is a HUGE problem. Could get a new trial. And also the skank question wasn't supposed to be asked. I couldn't get TW link to work but I googled the article I don't know if I'm looking at same one as you guys.

Not necessarily, Tink. They may have wanted to look for behaviors, in the past, to determine if she was/is a psychopath. Harming pets is well known as a connection or early indicator (in childhood), and most animal lovers know this.

I can't find it [MENTION=43882]Tink[/MENTION] @TW, oops, ha ha, [MENTION=43880]Trialwatcher[/MENTION] - this is all I can find of your conversation where it ended. I agree with TW on this, is there something else I missed? When did that question happen? Before or after Dr. D? Would they have reason to think BPD or ASPD when they asked the question?

This is kind of key - news, appeal, just random'ish or answer for it, no appeal.

Just curious, not picking a bone. Anything that stinks of possible successful appeal, I want to investigate so I stay on top of the power rep [MENTION=42294]Snookie[/MENTION] is giving me.

Hi Everyone!

Seacat gives me the suave-o, I'm in control of the room, haughty ick vibe. Real smart ass. These sociopaths sure have high opinions of themselves. I guess that's what gives them the chutzpah to commit murder and assume they'll get away with it. I didn't know Vashti but the little I know about Brett Seacat tells me she was ecstatic to finally be getting rid of him. No way she was depressed.

They definitely were watching stuff or else they wouldn't have asked about her hurting animals. That is a HUGE problem. Could get a new trial. And also the skank question wasn't supposed to be asked. I couldn't get TW link to work but I googled the article I don't know if I'm looking at same one as you guys.

Wut?? Watching the news is win on appeal, is that speculation or could the juror have asked because that's standard operating procedure for socios? Do you know if the question was before or after Dr. D was up and after the kick her mom testimony? I very well may have asked that if I suspected socio.

While we ponder that, can someone also tell me why we have a tropical storm and tornado watch on the first day of summer vacation? If this is going to be an H word year, I'm leaving.
I answered why I think that before to TW so I won't rehash.

About the TS warning---- the short answer is because you live in FL LOL.
The year I got married we had about 4 hurricanes between August and September. One on my birthday one on labor day. One blew away the venue I was supposed to get married at and no one told me until 10 days before my wedding when a friend called to book a room and they told him we weren't getting married there anymore. I had to find a whole new venue etc. We got through that then went on a cruise for our honey moon where we ran from a hurricane the entire time were unable to stop at 2 of our ports and ported in Puerto Rico unplanned at a port next to a garbage dump, and because it was a US territory we had to stand in line from 10 am till 4 pm to go through customs LOL AND THEN the day we got back home to FL the same damn hurricane hit our house, and we didnt have time to prepare since we had just gotten back... guess where they eye hit?

LOL at that story, thanks for that. Can you laugh about it now or am I still lol'ing too early? I've just started lol'ing about '04 in the last year. Hey mom! remember the bats in your no-roof rafters for a month after you got a direct 2 hit back to back?

Those things are a pain in the ass. Feeder bands, feeder bands, feeder bands all day since noon, one blew INTO the Better Homes and Gardens patio for an hour and a half. Annoying.

Hi Everyone!

Seacat gives me the suave-o, I'm in control of the room, haughty ick vibe. Real smart ass. These sociopaths sure have high opinions of themselves. I guess that's what gives them the chutzpah to commit murder and assume they'll get away with it. I didn't know Vashti but the little I know about Brett Seacat tells me she was ecstatic to finally be getting rid of him. No way she was depressed.

I tuned into the HLN online feed for a while and that's exactly what I got - I tuned in to verify or discredit if there are similarities with the socio's.

Yep. Same/same schtick. I knew little of the case, but an hour of him...

Jodi the Genius' defense is now bowing to Dr. D's assessment - or under-assesement IMO - and saying if the diagnosis of Dr. D and prosecution is true then they are trying to needle a mentally ill person. Hmmmmph. I say to that, they should needle the socios first. There is no "mental illness", they know right from wrong and that is key, they are wired differently and in that brain deficiency, if they kill they are sure to again when life doesn't go their weird way.

Hi Everyone!

You did so many TM's there I don't even know where to start. We'll just grab them all.

suave-o™
haughty ick vibe™
chutzpah™

Yepper.

On Seacat:

Me too on GZ, but it's not the psycho creepy vibe, it's more like the wtf scared and I'm-supposed-to-act-normal-and-how-they-told-me-to-act-how-do-I-do-that??? vibe.

I don't know if he's psycho per se, but maybe a bit about control and power. Now he has no control or power, so he's scared.

Hi Everyone!

You did so many TM's there I don't even know where to start. We'll just grab them all.

suave-o™
haughty ick vibe™
chutzpah™

You can't TM chutzpah, my friend's grandfather, and probably his grandfather, have been using it since forever. Yiddish words are great.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

Another thing, they do love the sound of their own voices, believe they are interesting and captivating, but really are boring as hell.

Not necessarily, Tink. They may have wanted to look for behaviors, in the past, to determine if she was/is a psychopath. Harming pets is well known as a connection or early indicator (in childhood), and most animal lovers know this.

I can't find it [MENTION=43882]Tink[/MENTION] @TW, oops, ha ha, [MENTION=43880]Trialwatcher[/MENTION] - this is all I can find of your conversation where it ended. I agree with TW on this, is there something else I missed? When did that question happen? Before or after Dr. D? Would they have reason to think BPD or ASPD when they asked the question?

This is kind of key - news, appeal, just random'ish or answer for it, no appeal.

Just curious, not picking a bone. Anything that stinks of possible successful appeal, I want to investigate so I stay on top of the power rep [MENTION=42294]Snookie[/MENTION] is giving me.

We have no way of knowing.

Last edited:
So this system notifies you if someone mentions your name. How do you stop that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back