Jodi Arias Penalty

Seacat is on and talking about that day.

HTH am I supposed to listen to two at one time?

And what's the deal with his attorney <snore>. Dude! Get a pulse, it's a murder trial.

I have a conf call in 10 minutes, is listening to 2 trials and doing a conf call considered too much multitasking?

If you start talking about surge protectors for no reason, there might be a problem.

I couldn't get back on here, after I stepped away. The page wouldn't load.

Can you say whack-OH?

June 4th – Celebrate The Day!

Today marks the 5th anniversary of a very special day.

It’s the day Jodi successfully defended herself against the vicious & unprovoked attack TA unleashed on her.

Thankfully Jodi won that battle. She was the potential victim… but she successfully turned the tables on her attacker, and justice for TA was well & truly served that day — (click here for proof if you still need it).

So let the events of that day be a warning to any other self-righteous bastards that think they can verbally & physically abuse women and get away with it. Because the fact of the matter is… in the cold light of day… most of the time you can get away with it… but sometimes… well… you just can’t.
tumblr_mbes2ddFeL1qap4zco1_500.jpg

And what's the deal with his attorney <snore>. Dude! Get a pulse, it's a murder trial.

I have a conf call in 10 minutes, is listening to 2 trials and doing a conf call considered too much multitasking?

If you start talking about surge protectors for no reason, there might be a problem.

I have one finger on the pause, another finger on the mute, one ear on the trial and one listening for my name or something I don't already know.

I found the brick wall on 2 trials and a conference call - I'm missing a third ear.

I haven't been watching either, so you making up for us slackers.

I have one finger on the pause, another finger on the mute, one ear on the trial and one listening for my name or something I don't already know.

I found the brick wall on 2 trials and a conference call - I'm missing a third ear.

629069-stelarc-is-all-ears.jpg

629069-stelarc-is-all-ears.jpg

LOL! That's where I want it too - on my arm. My arm is too plain, it's missing an ear.

I looked for a livestream of the Seacat trial for background noise. There was nothing happening.

I flipped on the Seacat thing for a min and it annoys me that he's like "we in law enforcement"

This guy seems awfully calm talking about the day his wife and mother of his children died. He can't even fake being upset.

If scroogle says it does, it must be true... I'm very Italian.

Yeah, all knowing scroogle. Remember the badly translated Chinese spam on WAT? That was poetry.

Can you guys explain why you call it scroogle I have been wondering for a while.

That's an inside joke that I think was on the outside on our old thread.

I gave a warning that law enforcement is being fed Google keyword searches by Google, so quantify your "pedophile", et al searches "with what the hell is ______" So we went on about Google scroogling us all and owning the world and all our data for a while and since then, they've been Scroogle.

Also this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQkk9q3dE2A]Microsoft Outlook "Scroogle Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

This guy seems awfully calm talking about the day his wife and mother of his children died. He can't even fake being upset.

It's the socio thing.

Also, very calm about talking about tossing his passed out kid up into his arm.

Forum List

Back