Jodi Arias Penalty

This is Zoe.

Attachments

• $964612_10100107711119902_95896417_o.jpg
    $964612_10100107711119902_95896417_o.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 18
Hey all. Whatcha up to today? Thought I would check in and sat hey before I start work.

I'm listening to this Seacats testimony and I'm sorry but he is not a good liar. Jodi has him beat on that.

I don't think either one of them is a good liar lol

I'm about to post a pic of one of my kitties for you she was being so cute last night.

No your right. They both kinda suck. Can we say suck? Oops lol

Yay. I love me some animal photos.

I think we can say whatever we want on here. No one has said anything to me for cursing and I have seen plenty of it around

TW, the comments on that article you posted articulate what I got from it too. Comments on "My Borderline Daughter Says, ?It's All Your Fault?" | Psychology Today

I think some people were incredibly harsh to her.

I don't know. Her tone in the article bothered me. I would have been just as harsh. She's gone to countless professionals and they say she is the problem thats a big red sign to me. Maybe it's just because it reminds me of my mother who really does have mental issues and blames everyone else. She did the same things to me when I was a child took me to shrink after shrink and when they would say she was the one that needed a shrink I'd end up at a new one. The older I got the less I wanted to do with her too.

I don't know that she went to countless professionals, it sounded to me like her friends were telling her that the daughter would grow out of the drug abuse, etc. Her daughter was the one who blamed her. It could be that she is part of the problem or the problem, but it could also be that the daughter was the problem. Telling her to divorce her husband was extreme. Someone might have wanted her to invest in professional analysis for herself, but the responses to her were pretty hostile to a person who was suffering because of her own illness or her daughter's.

And this is my one year old. She is a brat. She opened the linen closet knocked all the stuff out and this is where I found her and my linens.

Attachments

• $468719_913177644572_20542150_o.jpg
    $468719_913177644572_20542150_o.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 18

This is awful.

Did you read them?

Yes. She doesn't really give any examples other than drug/promiscuity in the article and I don't know what this kind of thing means (below "began to turn her gaze to her father? eh?), it's written weirdly and the point is lost in it, but the ferocity of the replies. Wow.

>>Of course, in this time, my daughter, who had been so close to me, began to turn her gaze to her father. He basked in her love and did not want to enforce boundaries either. While he would not have been happy with drug use or promiscuity, he was not going to limit her activities—whatever they were. Along with the rest of the world, he thought she would grow out of “it”. Fortunately her behaviour wasn’t widely outrageous at all. I am pleased that the values I had instilled in her were holding things together. Then, it all turned topsy-turvy.

And this is my one year old. She is a brat. She opened the linen closet knocked all the stuff out and this is where I found her and my linens.

lol. Awe but if your like me you can't get mad you just think they're even more adorable.

I don't know. Her tone in the article bothered me. I would have been just as harsh. She's gone to countless professionals and they say she is the problem thats a big red sign to me. Maybe it's just because it reminds me of my mother who really does have mental issues and blames everyone else. She did the same things to me when I was a child took me to shrink after shrink and when they would say she was the one that needed a shrink I'd end up at a new one. The older I got the less I wanted to do with her too.

I don't know that she went to countless professionals, it sounded to me like her friends were telling her that the daughter would grow out of the drug abuse, etc. Her daughter was the one who blamed her. It could be that she is part of the problem or the problem, but it could also be that the daughter was the problem. Telling her to divorce her husband was extreme. Someone might have wanted her to invest in professional analysis for herself, but the responses to her were pretty hostile to a person who was suffering because of her own illness or her daughter's.

The whole thing is disturbing.

Well she mentioned going to a few professionals. Yeah the divorce your husband thing may sound a bit extreme but in the context it was more like, your issue seems to be with your husband not setting boundaries, and they listed options for dealing with that divorce being one of them. I didn't find it harsh just direct. I'll need to read it again. Like I said this may just come from my own personal experience which is why I see it through different eyes. But to me it looks like she is the one playing the victim and blame game.

This is awful.

Did you read them?

Yes. She doesn't really give any examples other than drug/promiscuity in the article and I don't know what this kind of thing means (below "began to turn her gaze to her father? eh?), it's written weirdly and the point is lost in it, but the ferocity of the replies. Wow.

>>Of course, in this time, my daughter, who had been so close to me, began to turn her gaze to her father. He basked in her love and did not want to enforce boundaries either. While he would not have been happy with drug use or promiscuity, he was not going to limit her activities—whatever they were. Along with the rest of the world, he thought she would grow out of “it”. Fortunately her behaviour wasn’t widely outrageous at all. I am pleased that the values I had instilled in her were holding things together. Then, it all turned topsy-turvy.

Well if the daughter developed BPD, she might have gotten it from a source close to home. On the other hand, I have seen instances where people careen out of control who have had parents who walk on eggshells around them and indulge them.
Again, she could be the problem, I just think some of the responses were harsh.

Well she mentioned going to a few professionals. Yeah the divorce your husband thing may sound a bit extreme but in the context it was more like, your issue seems to be with your husband not setting boundaries, and they listed options for dealing with that divorce being one of them. I didn't find it harsh just direct. I'll need to read it again. Like I said this may just come from my own personal experience which is why I see it through different eyes. But to me it looks like she is the one playing the victim and blame game.

It could be Tink, or she could be shell-shocked.

At any rate, with the father's illness, and the general narrative, it still sounded like Sandy Arias could have (almost) written it.

TW,
that's the cost of doing business when you post something on the internet. I thought it was relatively mild considering some of the stuff I have seen on the internet. I do think perhaps it was misleading as there is no way to know if her daughter has BPD other than the mother self diagnosing, and the very real possibility that the mother may be the one with the issue, or they may both have an issue or it might just be mother/daughter bad relationship who knows. But with that title it likely attracted people who were dealing with someone with BPD and they were disappointed at being mislead. Who knows.

TW,
that's the cost of doing business when you post something on the internet. I thought it was relatively mild considering some of the stuff I have seen on the internet. I do think perhaps it was misleading as there is no way to know if her daughter has BPD other than the mother self diagnosing, and the very real possibility that the mother may be the one with the issue, or they may both have an issue or it might just be mother/daughter bad relationship who knows. But with that title it likely attracted people who were dealing with someone with BPD and they were disappointed at being mislead. Who knows.

Sorry if it stirred bad memories, Tink.

HLN is getting to the point of the description of the "suicide event".

Forum List

Back