Jodi Arias Penalty

I flipped on the Seacat thing for a min and it annoys me that he's like "we in law enforcement"

I can't see his face, but here we go again, muddying up the victim.
He certainly threatened her enough. I'm not sure this is helping him. I think she stood strong with her decision to divorce and so he killed her. It's interesting that he threatened to release "private" photos of her and I see the parallels with Arias and her recording the phone sex. Two peas in a pod.

Wait I didn't hear about this threat to release photos tell me more.

He said that if the divorce was contentious he would destroy her, tell her company about a supposed affair she had so she would lose her job, release "private" photos of her, get custody of the kids so she wouldn't see them.

I guess he thinks all of this shows her motive to commit suicide, but to me, it shows escalation of aggression and exercising control on his part.

??

I tuned out of that one, I'm "watching" it on the Tweeter and watching watching the other.

You should go to the Z thread, dudette, you are hooked.

I'm just watching for DH. No way I'm going to the Z thread - the racial, gun, f you! 's are on that.

Yeah, I guess they are.

I posted misc things on one or two threads (not the Z one), nothing controversial, and I was ignored. I prefer that to the type of interaction that goes on on a lot of this board.

He said that if the divorce was contentious he would destroy her, tell her company about a supposed affair she had so she would lose her job, release "private" photos of her, get custody of the kids so she wouldn't see them.

I guess he thinks all of this shows her motive to commit suicide, but to me, it shows escalation of aggression and exercising control on his part.

Wait a minute, he's the one that said he did all of this on the stand. What a moron.

Wait a minute, he's the one that said he did all of this on the stand. What a moron.

He's trying to make it seem like he's honest for bringing this up, but also he is conjuring up a reason why he, in a moment of excited utterance, told the analyst that he killed her.

This defense attorney goes back and talks s-l-o-w-l-y, if he did some nose probes, I'd think he might have a cousin.

He's trying to make it seem like he's honest for bringing this up, but also he is conjuring up a reason why he, in a moment of excited utterance, told the analyst that he killed her.
So the reason is that by doing all this to her he forced her to kill herself?

So the reason is that by doing all this to her he forced her to kill herself?

Yeah... like that was a precipitating factor.

Last edited:
Were you the one who told me that she had no evidence of smoke in her lungs? She was dead before the fire was started.

Hey all. Whatcha up to today? Thought I would check in and sat hey before I start work.

I'm listening to this Seacats testimony and I'm sorry but he is not a good liar. Jodi has him beat on that.

TW, the comments on that article you posted articulate what I got from it too. Comments on "My Borderline Daughter Says, ?It's All Your Fault?" | Psychology Today

I think some people were incredibly harsh to her.

I don't know. Her tone in the article bothered me. I would have been just as harsh. She's gone to countless professionals and they say she is the problem thats a big red sign to me. Maybe it's just because it reminds me of my mother who really does have mental issues and blames everyone else. She did the same things to me when I was a child took me to shrink after shrink and when they would say she was the one that needed a shrink I'd end up at a new one. The older I got the less I wanted to do with her too.

Were you the one who told me that she had no evidence of smoke in her lungs? She was dead before the fire was started.

I remember someone saying that I haven't read that anywhere. For a cop he did a really awful job at making this look like a suicide :confused::blowup: I really wanted to use that second one lol

Hey all. Whatcha up to today? Thought I would check in and sat hey before I start work.

I'm listening to this Seacats testimony and I'm sorry but he is not a good liar. Jodi has him beat on that.

I don't think either one of them is a good liar lol

I'm about to post a pic of one of my kitties for you she was being so cute last night.

Forum List

Back