Jodi Arias Penalty

I can't seem to figure out how to chat about an actual topic anymore. The (idiot interruption) juror (interruption) is (idiot)... Now what we're we talking about again?

Last edited:
Patti Womack is on JVM right now, saying she only knew Jodi as a childhood friend. (Contrary to what the defense was leading us to believe.) She also said she does not support Jodi and that there was nothing she could have said to the jury to make a difference. So, the way I'm taking it, Patti had a lightbulb switch flip on in her head about the entire mess and realized what the hell really happened.

So Jodi is all in for going forward with another penalty phase. She is still sticking to her 'I'm innocent' gig. She'll never accept that others don't buy into anything she says.

".....it is Ms. Arias’ desire to call witnesses during the re-trial of her sentencing phase, if and only if a full picture can be painted." (taken from the link above)

Well, that statement alone says hell has frozen over, because she will never paint a full picture of her life. Sad, but true.

Patti Womack is on JVM right now, saying she only knew Jodi as a childhood friend. (Contrary to what the defense was leading us to believe.) She also said she does not support Jodi and that there was nothing she could have said to the jury to make a difference. So, the way I'm taking it, Patti had a lightbulb switch flip on in her head about the entire mess and realized what the hell really happened.

VERY interesting.

Who is on the Tweeter?

I've been watching the other feed on clickorlando.com where they actually chat online about the trial. Also there's a legal expert and guy in the courtroom. You can post online or tweet them questions and it goes to the chat feed. You can do either/or. I'm thinking of signing up.

I've read a little of it while half-assed watching while working. I haven't registered for it, not too sure I want to dive into that one.

Why did she agree to come in to court at all? Her answer now doesn't really make any sense. She wasn't subpoenaed to testify, she volunteered to be there, right?

Can't tell I'm on the phone. Summary?

Motion for continuance, vacations, threats, no mitigation because of threats, other court cases, hey, let's start in January 2014.

I wonder if it will fly. I will guess "yes" for this judge. If it were Belvin Perry, I'd guess "no".

I can't believe they've asked for a continuance until Jan. 2014!!! Unreal! If the judge is smart, she'll say HELL NO! Let's go get it over with NOW! They've had more than enough time to get their act together. This is another way of forcing TA's family to have to hear her name and BS that much longer.

So Jodi is all in for going forward with another penalty phase. She is still sticking to her 'I'm innocent' gig. She'll never accept that others don't buy into anything she says.

".....it is Ms. Arias’ desire to call witnesses during the re-trial of her sentencing phase, if and only if a full picture can be painted." (taken from the link above)

Well, that statement alone says hell has frozen over, because she will never paint a full picture of her life. Sad, but true.

Also, why not get the family to testify for her? It doesn't have to be the "abusive" parents. It could be the grandmother, aunt or some of the siblings. She should just offer up life and be done with it, no appeals. But she won't. She wants to get out again and believes she deserves it.

Can't tell I'm on the phone. Summary?

Motion for continuance, vacations, threats, no mitigation because of threats, other court cases, hey, let's start in January 2014.

I wonder if it will fly. I will guess "yes" for this judge. If it were Belvin Perry, I'd guess "no".

I can't believe they've asked for a continuance until Jan. 2014!!! Unreal! If the judge is smart, she'll say HELL NO! Let's go get it over with NOW! They've had more than enough time to get their act together. This is another way of forcing TA's family to have to hear her name and BS that much longer.

The judge is so lenient, I think she might approve it. What do you think?

The judge is so lenient, I think she might approve it. What do you think?

WUT! Is that what is says? Holy crapping moly.

I guess Judge Sherry's integrity will shine through now. Was she lenient to avoid mistrial or is she lazy/dumb - ?

Judge Nelson is running 9-6 M-F and Saturdays, lol

Also, why not get the family to testify for her? It doesn't have to be the "abusive" parents. It could be the grandmother, aunt or some of the siblings. She should just offer up life and be done with it, no appeals. But she won't. She wants to get out again and believes she deserves it.

I've got to get to computer (after pool) and read this thing. For REALS?

I miss you :(

Why did she agree to come in to court at all? Her answer now doesn't really make any sense. She wasn't subpoenaed to testify, she volunteered to be there, right?

I searched, but can't find anything yet that is factual of Patti being subpoenaed.

Please let her be in a little box at Estrella while all this is happening. Postponing the rude awakening between sorority jail and Perryville?

I searched, but can't find anything yet that is factual of Patti being subpoenaed.

She was saying glowing things about Arias on either Loudapalooza or NG.

I've got to get to computer (after pool) and read this thing. For REALS?

I miss you :(

Awe, shucks, lol.

Forum List

Back