Jodi Arias Penalty

dogs.gif

I have to listen to the youtube you posted.

But why not let these mitigation witnesses testify to the jury and judge in closed session? They are the ones who need to hear this to make their decision. I wanted to see it and all, but why not just get it in private? Let Travis' family and only the pertinent players hear it and do not broadcast it. This makes no sense whatsoever. The Judge should have forced the issue.

Why did Nurmi want this heard in open court? To grandstand? I call FOUL!

But why not let these mitigation witnesses testify to the jury and judge in closed session? They are the ones who need to hear this to make their decision. I wanted to see it and all, but why not just get it in private? Let Travis' family and only the pertinent players hear it and do not broadcast it. This makes no sense whatsoever. The Judge should have forced the issue.

Yes, and really, by doing this in open court, he tossed Womack under the bus.
Someone else always needs to be blamed for this chick's lies.

Okay, I'm heading off for now. Nice chatting with everyone again. Thanks, USmessage Board.

Nurmi will be on suicide watch before this thing is over.

Nurmi will be on suicide watch before this thing is over.

I hope not.

What I dont get is that given all of the motions were denied and the defense refused to bring witnesses, then why didnt the judge just proceed with the Trial and call Jodi to the stand? Or make Jodi state right then what her intent would be with regards to making her own plea in front of the jury?

We could come back tomorrow and get nothing...it wouldnt surprise me at all if Jodi says nothing and the jury goes right to deliberation. Why didnt the judge make them proceed today?

Does Jodi need more time to prepare her speech?

Last edited:
What I dont get is that given all of the motions were denied and the defense refused to bring witnesses, then why didnt the judge just proceed with the Trial and call Jodi to the stand? Or make Jodi state right then what her intent would be with regards to making her own plea in front of the jury?

We could come back tomorrow and get nothing...it wouldnt surprise me at all if Jodi says nothing and the jury goes right to deliberation. Why didnt the judge make them proceed today?

She may be having issues getting her art show together.

Im betting that Jodi does not get up in front of the jury. Main reason is that Jodi is not comfortable in front of people that have her figured out. If it was a new jury, then I would say yes. Jodi knows that this jury has been given her best shot and she didnt convince them of anything....in fact they disliked her more the more she spoke.

Jodi backed herself into a corner with her stubbornness to show any remorse. She cant say much without looking like a complete fool. I say she doesnt get up and has convinced herself that not doing so would help her more on appeal and getting a new jury in a new sentencing phase. I think the jury sees this.

Omg you guys. This trial is driving me nuts!...when Nurmi said he and willmont wanted off again, Jodi was white as a sheet. Lol...and did yall notice her sister was wearing one of the survivor shirts from her site?

There was something else on the table.... Something else closed doors. Don't know what.

Forum List

Back