Jodi Arias Penalty

Okay, It's worth going back and listening to the Juan part of part 1.

In a nutshell:
She pleaded the 5th on the drugs, photographs of her and JoJo, she faces "prosecution" for not reporting income from photographs and drug charges. So they assigned her an attorney to assist in whether she should shut up or not. lol He said he couldn't make a decision until Monday (today) and that she would have heeded his advice to plead the 5th and wouldn't have testified because of possible charges.

So, mistrial on the back of "threats" is total utter hogwash and paint thrown against the wall.

Nice try Nurmi. Let's get to the needle part now.

Thanks Trial, I appreciate it. Good friends are hard to find and well worth it!!

Try out the emoticons. I'm never leaving this place because of those.

OT: (do I have to say that now?) has anyone visited any of the other threads? They have a ton of good topics, but I haven't had time to poke around yet.

Thanks! Still trying to find out how to work everything feisty!!

It is not to hard because I have been able to figure things out. I am learning all the time in here. You need to go visit the tavern and enterduce yourself. They will welcome you and give you rep points. The conversation is nice too. I am floating back and forth chatting in both lol

Judge Stephens is blow to blow chunks!

images

It is not to hard because I have been able to figure things out. I am learning all the time in here. You need to go visit the tavern and enterduce yourself. They will welcome you and give you rep points. The conversation is nice too. I am floating back and forth chatting in both lol

HEY, that's my street corner. Work somewhere else.

Okay listened again, Nurmi did want the judge to recuse herself, Pfft.

Basically, Testa is right, Womack wouldn't have testified whether she felt intimidated or not. She's at risk of prosecution on tax fraud, for one thing, for not reporting income she received from (it seems) selling photos of herself with Arias. The whole crap about JM causing grounds for a mistrial because he's intimidating witnesses is just that...crap.

Would the whole trial stop in its tracks if Nurmi and Willmott just flew to Tahiti or somewhere and just never showed up again? Hmmmm.

HEY, that's my street corner. Work somewhere else.

Well I don't see you chating in there you were just begging for hand outs lol.:tongue:

Basically, Testa is right, Womack wouldn't have testified whether she felt intimidated or not. She's at risk of prosecution on tax fraud, for one thing, for not reporting income she received from (it seems) selling photos of herself with Arias. The whole crap about JM causing grounds for a mistrial because he's intimidating witnesses is just that...crap.

Would the whole trial stop in its tracks if Nurmi and Willmott just flew to Tahiti or somewhere and just never showed up again? Hmmmm.

In reality, not true. They have tried everything that they could. In other words, for the client that they have, they did a bang up job.

Hello from Travissghost to all! Are we being oppressed yet? We are good peoples from WAT. So I suppose I should say Jello to all!

Note: Nurmi filed the motion to withdraw because Patti can't testify so he cannot effectively defend her anymore. HUH?

Well why didn't he say before she was convicted of M1 that Patti's testimony was the key to JoJo's freedom! We could have saved 5 months if only he'd brought her on sooner!

:eusa_doh:

Bring on Patti! VERDICT REVERSAL!! Acquittal!

Nurmi you're done, lay down already.

Forum List

Back