Jodi Arias Penalty

Okay listened again, Nurmi did want the judge to recuse herself, Pfft.

I just listened to the whole 15 minute youtube and I never heard Nurmi ask her to recuse herself. Was it this morning? Totally missed it.

:confused:

He didn't say it outright, but he listed what he considered her errors, he asked for a stay, and then requested that someone else rule on the issues, right? That's what I thought.

Imagine if she gets another trial on appeal. I wonder what her next story would be. Martians?

Her evil twin sister, that she can't remember what her name is or where she came because of the fog.

Okay listened again, Nurmi did want the judge to recuse herself, Pfft.

I just listened to the whole 15 minute youtube and I never heard Nurmi ask her to recuse herself. Was it this morning? Totally missed it.

He didn't say it outright, but he listed what he considered her errors, he asked for a stay, and then requested that someone else rule on the issues, right? That's what I thought.

I thought one of the motions was a stay while considering it.

Imagine if she gets another trial on appeal. I wonder what her next story would be. Martians?

Her evil twin sister, that she can't remember what her name is or where she came because of the fog.

black-and-white-fog-foggy-forest-Favim.com-369984.gif

I thought one of the motions was a stay while considering it.

Okay, yes, but wasn't that what he wanted, someone else to consider the issues? So maybe not an outright recusal, but some other judge to step in for the mistrial motion?
It was weird.

She's on TV again. The consonants, the clicking, MAKE IT STOP! How am I going to listen to her tomorrow without jamming a pen in my eardrums?

Last edited:
Those are circumstances, etc. warranting special relief - which is "quickie appeal"

I don't think she qualifies, but he's trying.

Does anyone have a link to PWomack on NG? Was trying to find it so I could listen, but either they took it down or it's got bumped due to overload or something!

hlntv.com/video/2013/04/16/jodi-arias-best-friend-childhood-speaks (had to abbreviated, cause I can't post links until I hit 15 posts apparently!)

but when I try to play I get an access denied message. Other vids on their site work so it's not my PC

She's on TV again. The consonants, the clicking, MAKE IT STOP! How am I going to listen to her tomorrow without jamming a pen in my eardrums?

I'm going to endure it knowing it's going to be her last spotlight stint before she's 23 hours a day in solitary confinement.

But I may cover my eyes and poke my ears a couple times.

Forum List

Back