Jodi Arias Penalty

Hey its Paula again. I just wanted to say that my thoughts and prayers are with any of you all that may live or have family near Oklahoma city.

I tried youtube too...nada! Now I'm obsessed with finding it of course, lol

In the transcript they talk about the wedding pics ---but not other, younger pics, so maybe she was on twice. The one in the transcript is by phone, not in person

I don't think she was there in person. What I remember was that she sounded upbeat, but later was then having difficulty thinking of words. I thought she was drunk at the time or buzzed. Maybe they took it down temporarily, in case the prosecutor was going to use it?

Last edited:

In the transcript they talk about the wedding pics ---but not other, younger pics, so maybe she was on twice. The one in the transcript is by phone, not in person

maybe this will work but I had a link but don't remember what it was. I will look and see if I can find it for you viv.

During the NG segment I saw featuring Womack it was by phone and the screen showed photos of W's wedding and some video of the wedding, too. Arias was in it. And then there we some photos of Arias and Patty from childhood, like middle school age, where there was a smiling pic of Arias with her hands outstretched and a big smile and I remember Patty saying that was her favorite picture of Arias.

Don't know if there was another appearance by her on NG cuz I don't watch NG regularly.

maybe this will work but I had a link but don't remember what it was. I will look and see if I can find it for you viv.

YOu need more posts before you have the ability to link, ask Viv, lol.

Thanks TW...I finally figured it out and saw the thanks, lol
\
thanks too Paula, for looking for that!

yes, must be more than 15 before they unlease you on the linking world !

I still don't understand why Arias couldn't have gone forward with her speech today. She must have been ready. Unless she's backing out now, too. Some on TV are speculating she may not say anything after all. How long must this jury be jerked around?

Also, can JM put up witnesses to dispute what Arias says during her speech after she's done? I think not, but not sure of the procedure. Anyone know?

Lol..ok I gotta keep on posting then. I think Patti realized she was in over her head and had to back out. I think she noticed how fast the media works. And nothing would be secret after this.

I believe Arias can not be crossed ---not sure of rebuttal, but think no, also

All other witnesses would be subject to cross and rebuttal.

I think so other issue , was responsible for ending early today....not JA not being ready. Whatever they addressed in chambers & sidebar

By the way Testa I will be heading towards Florida hopefully by Thursday or Friday! I'm ready for the beach but hope this is over before I leave.

Lol..ok I gotta keep on posting then. I think Patti realized she was in over her head and had to back out. I think she noticed how fast the media works. And nothing would be secret after this.

Nurmi submitted some exhibits (under seal) that evidently documented threats.....wish we got to see that stuff too! Wonder if it's made public after trial?

I saw/read a link to one site today that had an open letter to Brewer, telling him to rethink his testimony, think of his child, etc (was creepy, as was some of the stuff said/sent/done to ALV).......those idiots should be prosecuted!

But no doubt JM was prepared to go to town on PW's character and had done some homework.

Last edited:
I believe Arias can not be crossed ---not sure of rebuttal, but think no, also

All other witnesses would be subject to cross and rebuttal.

I think so other issue , was responsible for ending early today....not JA not being ready. Whatever they addressed in chambers & sidebar

You're probably right. Or maybe they need time. Who knows? It's been going on for so long, what's one more day?

Nurmi submitted some exhibits (under seal) that evidently documented threats.....wish we got to see that stuff too! Wonder if it's made public after trial?

I saw/read a link to one site today that had an open letter to Brewer, telling him to rethink his testimony, think of his child, etc (was creepy, as was some of the stuff said/sent/done to ALV).......those idiots should be prosecuted!

But no doubt JM was prepared to go to town on PW's character and had done some homework.

But Brewer didn't back out, right? Nurmi just dropped him. Was he threatened too?

The jury must be damn glad they weren't sequestered.....what a hardship that would be , for this long. As it is, anyone with a regular job must be fretting!

But Brewer didn't back out, right? Nurmi just dropped him. Was he threatened too?

That's what I thought because he wasn't mentioned today was he?

Right, I don't believe Brewer back out.

I don't think what I read could actually be considered a threat, legally.....but it was written in a creepy, give any parent pause, kind of way.....the site also said there were others, but didn't produce those ---so grainS of salt there!

Darrly's an odd duck IMO---I suspect he wouldn't back out no matter what!

• Thanks
Reactions: TW
Even if, as of today, she plans to speak, JA could still back out by tomorrow, who knows. She'll no doubt be arguing on both sides with all the voices in her head, all night long!

Even if, as of today, she plans to speak, JA could still back out by tomorrow, who knows. She'll no doubt be arguing on both sides with all the voices in her head, all night long!

Viv, you are right. I can't find that video ANYWHERE. Now it's making me crazy. Although I'm looking for excuses not to work, I guess. Maybe I was REALLY WRONG and she didn't say that. But I somehow have that in my head, and did, before Martinez said it in court.

If it ever shows up again, let me know.

Forum List

Back