Jodi Arias Penalty

He's asking for a stay for special action relief.

Arizona Court of Appeals - Division Two Information

To rule on mistrial, no?

Okay, the pdf was huge, so I html'ed it and put it online:

http://www.planetcomputer.net/199206-ftd.htm

Okay so not a recusal but an appeal to a higher court to rule on the mistrial action, then?
Since they were talking about bakeries, now I feel like going and buying cookies. You can see ow much work I'm accomplishing. I keep saying I'm leaving.

To rule on mistrial, no?

Okay so not a recusal but an appeal to a higher court to rule on the mistrial action, then?
Since they were talking about bakeries, now I feel like going and buying cookies. You can see ow much work I'm accomplishing. I keep saying I'm leaving.

He's trying to get an appeal now instead of later, I am not seeing where any ruling or Judge Sherry's conduct leaves the door open for special action. I think it's more of that paint on the wall.

Okay, I'm going to say I'm leaving again. I hope this time it sticks.

He's trying to get an appeal now instead of later, I am not seeing where any ruling or Judge Sherry's conduct leaves the door open for special action. I think it's more of that paint on the wall.

I agree on that point. Also cookies. and Star Trek. Most importantly repwhore, lol.

Last edited:
I'll take your cookies and Star Trek and raise you a brownie and a Superman.

I'm going to get my five minutes of work done today too. :)

Later gators

Hmmm, interesting, the Patti interview seems to be gone for HLN now for sure....Tried several links and two Pcs...wonder what that is all about?

I found a written transcript, no way to verify if it's 100% complete, but no where that I saw does PW say JA had an "idyllic" childhood....she comments about not seeing any of the crazies, NG told her the parents spoke of in interviews, but nothing else of note, really. Nurmi said she was going to testify to "lack of support" from her family, I believe-----still not sure how that would mitigate murder!

Hmmm, interesting, the Patti interview seems to be gone for HLN now for sure....Tried several links and two Pcs...wonder what that is all about?

I found a written transcript, no way to verify if it's 100% complete, but no where that I saw does PW say JA had an "idyllic" childhood....she comments about not seeing any of the crazies, NG told her the parents spoke of in interviews, but nothing else of note, really. Nurmi said she was going to testify to "lack of support" from her family, I believe-----still not sure how that would mitigate murder!

Jodi Arias called her own childhood "idyllic" not Womack. But Womack said she had a good childhood, paraphrased, although not as glowing as Arias expressed it.

Yes, Jodi said that in a TV interview "nearly idyllic"....I said that up above when someone attributed it to PWomack....No where in the transcript does she say anything that could even be considered close to a paraphrase of good childhood even....which is why I was trying to find the video!

Yes, Jodi said that in a TV interview "nearly idyllic"....I said that up above when someone attributed it to PWomack....No where in the transcript does she say anything that could even be considered close to a paraphrase of good childhood even....which is why I was trying to find the video!

Was she on the show more than once? I honestly don't recall. The time I listened, I believe was the show where she had pictures of the two. Maybe someone put it on youtube?

I tried youtube too...nada! Now I'm obsessed with finding it of course, lol

In the transcript they talk about the wedding pics ---but not other, younger pics, so maybe she was on twice. The one in the transcript is by phone, not in person

Forum List

Back