Jodi Arias Penalty

I wondered that too as a way to get out of her going up and them trying for another mistrial...

Do you thing that maybe they leaked the information to get people talking about the witness in a bad way?

Thats a possibilty too. Good thinkin.

Totally agree.

This was a hail mary throw everything against the wall that might stick and set it up for appeal and even "quickie appeal" motion day.

It was "paperwork" that had to be done.

Calling off all the witnesses because all the motions were denied? That was "we lost so I'm taking my ball and going home".

:boohoo:

Had not heard of the Jodi, possible excursion to TA house either. The loonie tune probably still wanted the clothes TA said she left in the closet!!

HA! You can give a reason for editing!

I'll just cut and paste "because my skillz sux".....can I say that here, lol

Oh! What is "multi-quote" and the chicken bone looking things are reps? (cute!) Also like the dancing emotie guys!

:udaman:
Do you thing that maybe they leaked the information to get people talking about the witness in a bad way?

Thats a possibilty too. Good thinkin.

Totally agree.

This was a hail mary throw everything against the wall that might stick and set it up for appeal and even "quickie appeal" motion day.

It was "paperwork" that had to be done.

Calling off all the witnesses because all the motions were denied? That was "we lost so I'm taking my ball and going home".

:boohoo:

The violin guy might be my fav! They have a "go steelers" guy too....gonna scream bigotry is there is no GO PATS!!:eusa_whistle:

THe ^^^^easily amused chick thing, was meant to point to my own name (easily amused by the emotie things!)

I went out there to the threads, and I'm never going to back to JA again.

lol

Bye-bye!!

ANd I don't know " you know who" was at the other place you were referring to, Paula....who? who? lol....we don't have to talk in code here! we don't even have to say OT (for all the good that did!)

Personally...as far as WAT goes, when all that negrep/bickering crap was going on, I do think they got bombarded by a few asking for moderation, banning and such (if the nasty messages in reps were any indication) so they felt compelled to jump in. However, it was handled badly! The fat fingered one, could have showed up, said things are going to be changing....read around a bit, then laid down the law and given at least a day or two (or more than 2.5 seconds before hitting implode buttons and threatening folks) for everyone to adjust!

Or even said, JA trial ends, and we revamp, something like that....

I am sorry to even bring it up. Just was saying I missed some that are not there now. Won't say another thing. Sorry all!

Over my head or before my time, so no worries Paula!

You have to stay until the end of Arias , Testa, almost over now.nice to have other threads to play chat and visit too..but a day or two more Arias!

Forum List

Back