Jodi Arias Penalty

laughing-monkey2.gif

i won't even ask how this might be possible.

~~~~~~
i think Sunday night on CNN--'what's her name'--charged/convicted of bizarre murder in Italy is what we have to look forward to. 'Crimes of the Century'.

last night I watched part of 'The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit'--Gregory Peck.

Probably early 50's--after WW2. He had to tell his wife that while he was in Italy --after killing 7 men --he had 'strayed' and had a son with a woman in Italy. She lost it. Ran out to the yard and threw herself on the ground, then drove off in the car and ran out of gas. Then they went to a judge and made arrangements to send money to his son.

I'm certain this was quite shocking at the time.

lol--A few weeks ago I watched 'Obsession'--Beyonce and someone. Some psycho chick desired her husband---Beyonce took care of her. She ended up crashing from the chandelier onto a glass coffee table. That could not compare to the scene from 'War of the Roses'--Michael Douglas and ?Kathleen Turner---that was really something. Hollywood keeps trying--more shocking, more horrifying--Art Imitating Life.

I have been watching this show about women who kill. OMG!!! :eek:

When women kill they are sadistic.

One woman killed her husband by using a stun gun on him and while he was still alive she placed him in a large plastic container and poured acid in the container. his legs were sticking out so she sawed them off from the knees before finishing the acid. Because she wanted to fit them in the container :eek::eek:

One woman killed her husband by using a stun gun on him and while he was still alive she placed him in a large plastic container and poured acid in the container. his legs were sticking out so she sawed them off from the knees before finishing the acid. Because she wanted to fit them in the container :eek::eek:

Aaaaaahhhhh!

A simple poisoning wouldn't suffice? lol

after learning of all the different alternatives--sounds like antifreeze is effective. The likelihood of being caught is pretty high. I am fairly certain I would find some way to just leave.

'The Betty Broderick Story'--

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/01/21/california.betty.broderick.parole/index.html

really more trouble than I would be willing to go through.

<After Broderick's husband, Dan, left her for his legal assistant, she covered the interior walls of his house with black spray-paint and drove her car through his front door. She left angry, obscenity-laced tirades on his answering machine. Then she crept into his bedroom early on a Sunday morning and shot him and the other woman, by then his wife, to death.>

Last edited:

Aaaaaahhhhh!

He must have really pissed her off.

Aaaaaahhhhh!

many many years ago

there was this sweet old lady that lived in the local nursing home

her husband the abusive type he just simply disappeared from the farm

he was a drunk and a woman chaser

on her death bed she confessed that she didnt know what got into her

but when she saw him in with the pigs slopping them she took out the

30-30 and from the kitchen window dropped him

the pigs did away with the remains

--LOL

Aaaaaahhhhh!

many many years ago

there was this sweet old lady that lived in the local nursing home

her husband the abusive type he just simply disappeared from the farm

he was a drunk and a woman chaser

on her death bed she confessed that she didnt know what got into her

but when she saw him in with the pigs slopping them she took out the

30-30 and from the kitchen window dropped him

the pigs did away with the remains

--LOL

Now that's efficiency right there

All this sawing, hacking and throat slitting is just psycho and will get you the dp.

Forum List

Back