Jodi Arias Penalty

[MENTION=18530]sarahgop[/MENTION], you are why I read boards, what are you thinking?...Abuse?..I don't see it.

Great to see you here [MENTION=43879]testarosa[/MENTION], tell [MENTION=43880]TW[/MENTION] I said Hi!, nice to be able to still find you....sweet.

Glad you're here!

We're usually here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/304147-in-between-trials-84.html

TW is off trials, probably will be back whenever the dp second round starts up.

Join us!

[MENTION=18530]sarahgop[/MENTION], you are why I read boards, what are you thinking?...Abuse?..I don't see it.

Great to see you here [MENTION=43879]testarosa[/MENTION], tell [MENTION=43880]TW[/MENTION] I said Hi!, nice to be able to still find you....sweet.

i think she was forced to defend herself.

i think she was forced to defend herself.

shootinhead/stab29times/drive1000miles/stealgrandpasgun/cellphoneoff/ninjas/iwasntthere/cutshisheadoff/makessextapeforblackmail

"Self Defense"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Fantasy Unicorn Land

This 'sarahgop' fool sounds like a young child/teenager to me. Then again, psychos are known to 'copy' others' behavior, minus any hint of actual feelings. Sarah's posts have yet to show any true feelings (remorse, feel bad for her, etc.) for her 'idol' Jodi.

that was a biased personal account. im still hoping for leniency

I'm hoping for world peace, an end to poverty, and a workable warp drive system invented in my lifetime.

Those things are not gonna happen either.

Face it, she's going to get either the death penalty or life without parole, neither of which she wants.

And remember...

You can't always get what you want,
But if you try sometimes,
You just might find,
You get what you need.

And Jodi needs to be punished for what she did. :thup:

I'm hoping for world peace, an end to poverty, and a workable warp drive system invented in my lifetime.

Face it, she's going to get either the death penalty or life without parole, neither of which she wants.

And remember...

You just might find,
You get what you need.

she ran a self defense claim --LOL

And remember...

You just might find,
You get what you need.

I wasn't anywhere near AZ
Two Ninjas came in and did I and I grabbed my purse that was just there and did something I'm not proud of .. I backed out of the driveway without looking.
Oh right I was there but he attacked me and I had no choice but to stab him 29 times chop his head off and shoot him. Oh yeah. He was a pedophile too.

Then she started selling I'm a Survivor dv tshirts with proceeds going to dv who got pissed and said they were getting no proceeds and quit using their name.

It's psycho on top of psycho with that one.

And remember...

You just might find,
You get what you need.

Two Ninjas came in and did I and I grabbed my purse that was just there and did something I'm not proud of .. I backed out of the driveway without looking.
Oh right I was there but he attacked me and I had no choice but to stab him 29 times chop his head off and shoot him. Oh yeah. He was a pedophile too.

Then she started selling I'm a Survivor dv tshirts with proceeds going to dv who got pissed and said they were getting no proceeds and quit using their name.

so do we get all the highlights all over again

for the mini trial

Two Ninjas came in and did I and I grabbed my putrse that was just there and did something I'm not proud of .. I backed out of the driveway without looking.

so do we get all the highlights all over again

for the mini trial

Yes. It's like a mini trial. They'll have to bring the dp jury up to speed. She convicted on M1 and aggravation phase so it's only for dp.

Unfortunately nothing is mini with that one and she hasn't had access to the limelight other than twitter so she will want to get up there and talk all about her psycho self forever. She was on the stand 18 days the first time.

She's having all this time to recalulate and chameleon her schtick like psychos do.

There's no telling what will change in her 'storybook' this time. Maybe she'll throw in a stabbing game.

dont send jodi any more books please. she seems in good spirits.

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 11 Aug

Send me no more books. I'm max'd out. They'll get returned.

51137d1341942130-shotgun-noooooooo-internet_troll.jpg

Forum List

Back