Jodi Arias Penalty

So nothing is happening yet? Is it delayed until 2014? I thought today was the day they were supposed to go back to court.

How are you guys doing? Having a nice Summer? Lots and lots of rain this year, but that's okay.

So nothing is happening yet? Is it delayed until 2014? I thought today was the day they were supposed to go back to court.

How are you guys doing? Having a nice Summer? Lots and lots of rain this year, but that's okay.

Hey TW! How have you been?

I believe she's back in court this Monday, the 26th.

so nothing is happening yet? Is it delayed until 2014? I thought today was the day they were supposed to go back to court.

How are you guys doing? Having a nice summer? Lots and lots of rain this year, but that's okay.

tw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he must have really pissed her off.

many many years ago

there was this sweet old lady that lived in the local nursing home

her husband the abusive type he just simply disappeared from the farm

he was a drunk and a woman chaser

on her death bed she confessed that she didnt know what got into her

but when she saw him in with the pigs slopping them she took out the

30-30 and from the kitchen window dropped him

the pigs did away with the remains

--lol

now that's efficiency right there

all this sawing, hacking and throat slitting is just psycho and will get you the dp.

--lol

Hey TW! How have you been?

I believe she's back in court this Monday, the 26th.

Thanks, I'll check back then.

so nothing is happening yet? Is it delayed until 2014? I thought today was the day they were supposed to go back to court.

How are you guys doing? Having a nice summer? Lots and lots of rain this year, but that's okay.

tw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched a couple of episodes of the Dome. The woman in that show has the same hair as your daughter, you said your daughter looks like you, so I figured you might look like the star in that. She's really cute. Anyway, I always forget when it's on, so I have no idea if they are any closer to escaping.

The judge did not allow today's # JodiArias hearing to be broadcast live, but our cameras are in the courtroom. As soon as the hearing is over, we'll run the video to our satellite truck and press play so you won't miss a moment. We're expecting to hit play sometime after our show starts at 12 p.m. ET.

tw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched a couple of episodes of the Dome. The woman in that show has the same hair as your daughter, you said your daughter looks like you, so I figured you might look like the star in that. She's really cute. Anyway, I always forget when it's on, so I have no idea if they are any closer to escaping.
I've been watching that too!

so what happened today?

Hey Tinkster! I don't think anything happened. From what I've read it's pushed back until some time in September now. Hope You are having a nice Summer.

jodi is having a problem with peanut butter. im amazed at how strong she is and how well she is holding up.

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 4h

The trouble with peanut butter is that it gets EVERYWHERE.

• Thanks
Reactions: TW
grumpy-old...-turtles-12-pics_2.jpg

Forum List

Back