:thewave:

OMG...so it just wouldn't post in PM.

Thanks so much everyone!!!

I had it and didn't know it!!! Yay!

:thewave:

Yep! You can post them now.

dog32.gif

Fancy Grapes Theme Song for [MENTION=23063]Rat in the Hat[/MENTION]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmJbuvl1_O4]you piss me offf with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

i wrote her a letter and i let her know i was also abused. i wish her well.

Honey, I'm sorry you went through that. You're identifying with the wrong person. Jodi was no more abused then there were ninjas involved.

If you're going to identify with someone in this situation, identify with Travis.

Last edited:
i wrote her a letter and i let her know i was also abused. i wish her well.

Are you 9 years old and got your butt whipped for doing something you were told not to?

For the record, I don't believe a word you've said.

I wonder if Jodi's executioner gets to play eeny meeny miny mo when he/she picks the needle to use for the final Jodi show.

700-00025587fw.jpg

[MENTION=18530]sarahgop[/MENTION]

Make sure you post the hackemup's response to the letter you wrote her for us to see when you get it. Next time you write her, ask her what color needle she'd prefer, if she's given the death penalty.

Make sure you post the hackemup's response to the letter you wrote her for us to see when you get it. Next time you write her, ask her what color needle she'd prefer, if she's given the death penalty.

jodi was talking about all the haters in her tweets.

You mean the psycho is trying to entice them into The Psycho World According to Jodi where she lives where there is ....country music?

No music or tweeting or sorority Estrella at

Perryville prison

LWOP
DP

She butchered and made her own bed.

Eenie meenie minee mo

Jodi talking thru other people will stop when she's sentenced.

Get your Jodi psycho rocks off while you can.

Perryville.

6 foot box.

That's what happens when you slaughter someone.

Live and learn.

Run on over to the jodiisinnocent site and hang out there.

We are waiting for sentencing here where we sat thru the trial amd evidence that showed she is guilty as sin.

Forum List

Back