Jodi Arias Penalty

Hi feisty ! How have you been?

Ok had a great summer with the grand kids. Potty trained my grand son. Played with dragons with my grand daughter. Baked cakes and made decorations for the cakes. Played with butter cream fondant. Had water balloon fights went camping. Now I sit in an empty house that has no noise. lol So my summer was great and now I suffer from empty nest again. lol How have you been?

Hey guys! I'm reading the book confessions of a sociopath I believe TW had posted an excerpt a few months back. Check it out it's certainly interesting. Also what are your thoughts on Ariel Castro killing himself?

Hey Tink!

Castro saved the taxpayers lots of money. He wasn't going to be leaving prison unless it was by way of a hearse, so why delay the inevitable? I may come across to some as being cruel and insensitive by saying that, but for what he did to those girls, him taking his own life is only fitting.

Feisty,
My summer was pretty good too. Moved into a new place, bought a wave runner. I'm getting ready for a visit from the inlaws this weekend....we'll see how that goes lol.

Aye,
I mostly agree but in some ways I feel like he short changed everyone. I wanted him to suffer more. This pretty much sums it up for me How to Feel About Ariel Castro's Suicide

I guess he didn't like having being held captive like he held them.

I haven't been keeping up when is the next phase of the JA saga?

Feisty,
My summer was pretty good too. Moved into a new place, bought a wave runner. I'm getting ready for a visit from the inlaws this weekend....we'll see how that goes lol.

Aye,
I mostly agree but in some ways I feel like he short changed everyone. I wanted him to suffer more. This pretty much sums it up for me How to Feel About Ariel Castro's Suicide

I guess he didn't like having being held captive like he held them.

I haven't been keeping up when is the next phase of the JA saga?

September 16th. Hoping they will be able to make judgments on the motions that are on the table and set a trial date.

This is dragging on forever. It's ridiculous. What motions are on the table? The venue and the twitter accounts?

This is dragging on forever. It's ridiculous. What motions are on the table? The venue and the twitter accounts?

Yep and the judge has not been able to make a judgement call. I am just wondering what else they will come up with between now and then. To me it looks like they will make every motion they can to stretch this out until the public says enough and pressures for no trial because this is all a waist of tax payers money at this point.

Yep and the judge has not been able to make a judgement call. I am just wondering what else they will come up with between now and then. To me it looks like they will make every motion they can to stretch this out until the public says enough and pressures for no trial because this is all a waist of tax payers money at this point.

It's not up to the taxpayers; it's up to Travis' family, and they want to proceed with the sentencing. Who can blame them for wanting Jodi to be given the death penalty after what she did? This is something they may need to hear to feel like their voices have been heard. Hearing 'life without parole' seems empty in a crime of this magnitude.

It's not up to the taxpayers; it's up to Travis' family, and they want to proceed with the sentencing. Who can blame them for wanting Jodi to be given the death penalty after what she did? This is something they may need to hear to feel like their voices have been heard. Hearing 'life without parole' seems empty in a crime of this magnitude.

I guess you are missing what I am saying. I understand that it is up to the Alexander family. I am saying that when enough taxpayers start getting in an up roar that there would be politicians stepping in and using pressure. This happens all the time. Look at the Zimmerman case.

Tink, in a way, I think the judge allowed this case to go on in order for the publicity and attention to wane. This way, they have one less appeal issue when all is said and done.

Tink, in a way, I think the judge allowed this case to go on in order for the publicity and attention to wane. This way, they have one less appeal issue when all is said and done.

Hey TW! How are you?

I also thought the long delay may have something to do with the judge hoping the attention on this trial would dissipate somewhat.

Hey TW! How are you?

I also thought the long delay may have something to do with the judge hoping the attention on this trial would dissipate somewhat.

Good, yourself?

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 16 Sep

" Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ... Dr. Seuss

jodi still holding up well. kudos to her.

Another tweet from Psycho Jodi. :woohoo:

Please don't put me in a box,
Please don't drag me with an ox,
Please don't shoot me like a dog,
Please don't feed me to a hog.

@ JodiDumDum 18 SEPT 2013

:lol:
:lol:

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 16 Sep

" Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ... Dr. Seuss

jodi still holding up well. kudos to her.

Dr Seuss? :lmao:

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." ~ Sigmund Freud

"And a murdering bitch is just a murdering bitch"~ me

Forum List

Back