Jodi Arias Penalty

30834100.jpg

i cant understand the anger yall have pent up inside. all i have is compassion.

I think you're full of shit and nothing but an internet troll looking to stir things up.

Here, go play with a fiddle somewhere. :eusa_boohoo:

I think you're full of shit and nothing but an internet troll looking to stir things up.

im not the ghoul wanting a death.

SO you're saying Jodi is a ghoul, since she wanted to kill, planned to kill, and did kill Travis Alexander. Oh yeah, she didn't just 'kill' him, she slaughtered him in such a way that he suffered tremendously. Go play in ghoulville until you learn the facts of the case and get a good case of reality for what really happened.

No, you're the freak that wants us to show compassion to an animal that had no such compassion for it's victim.

You better resign yourself to one cold, hard fact. The only way that monster you root for is going to leave prison is in a box. As it should be. :thup:

If she thinks Estrella is bad, wait til she moves to Perryville.

Not severe enough for what she did to another human; she needs an electric fence run through the floor of her cell, so that every time she steps on the tile, it sends an electric volt through her. :eusa_shifty:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl4-b91QgnQ]Stephen King's Cat's Eye Quitter's Inc. electric shock scene - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone see the Lifetime movie, Dirty Little Secret on this? I recorded it but haven't been able to watch it yet.

I skipped it and have no desire to see it. Mainly because I never watch Lifetime and from what I heard they glam distorted it which is typical for them and why I don't watch.

Also, it came right after the trial which was already 6 months too much of psycho girlfriend and I think most of us were completely done with her well before the end of the trial and her continual media "me me me" and twitter sociopath manipulation. :puke:

Anyone see the Lifetime movie, Dirty Little Secret on this? I recorded it but haven't been able to watch it yet.

I heard of it, but never watched it and won't. Lifetime isn't my type of channel; I avoid their wishy-washy movies/shows/etc.

Yeah, it's not the same as thinking about the needle going into Jodi.

:thup:

I've got some supplies I'm willing to send her...

Cyanide capsules
Razor blades
A cup full of anti-freeze
Rope

:eusa_whistle:

she needs some toiletries and perhaps letters of support.

So the murderous psycho bitch needs toiletries, huh? Well, I have some for her.

Toilet Paper...
images

Tampons...
tnt%20sticks.jpg29f786d8-1fe7-4170-8219-602d3077f706Larger.jpg

Tissue Papers...
71QtQGwLaeL._SL1200_.jpg

Toothpaste...

452410.jpg

Let me know if the **** needs anything else.

This is also apt punishment for psycho thugs and psycho dickheads.

:thup:

No, you're the freak that wants us to show compassion to an animal that had no such compassion for it's victim.

You better resign yourself to one cold, hard fact. The only way that monster you root for is going to leave prison is in a box. As it should be. :thup:

Edit to add...

I just learned that if nobody in the family claims the body, or if there is no family alive to claim the body, she won't leave in a box.

She will leave the prison in a jar. :thup:

Edit to add...

I just learned that if nobody in the family claims the body, or if there is no family alive to claim the body, she won't leave in a box.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Well there's some Travis Alexander justice - all tidy in a nice neat jar, conveniently sized to throw off a cliff.

Edit to add...

Well there's some Travis Alexander justice - all tidy in a nice neat jar, conveniently sized to throw off a cliff.

Or into the nearest municipal sewage treatment plant. :thup:

Edit to add...

Or into the nearest municipal sewage treatment plant. :thup:

Anyway which way the final chapter goes:

:bye1: psycho.

EDIT:

Psycho ****.

;)

Last edited:

I heard of it, but never watched it and won't. Lifetime isn't my type of channel; I avoid their wishy-washy movies/shows/etc.

I wholly agree with you, but the Jodi Arias movie was a rare exception.

I'm not proud of it--but I watched some of this lifetime movie.

I am at the point that I just don't want to know any more about 'those who lose their minds'. I think I've got the basic premises--something seems 'off' in such an individual's personality and as the 'illness'/character defect? progresses no one is certain of what should be done. Then a tragedy occurs.

Hours and hours of programming are devoted to this.

Minutes, perhaps seconds are devoted to those who are contributing and elevating the quality of life. There was a news item--probably less than 2 minutes of coverage. A former military member was having problems with his kayak--a boy, probably about 12, noticed this from another boat and asked if he needed help. He responded quickly tossing flotation devices to the military member as the kayak went down. When people praised him for his heroic actions he said he just did what was needed.

If there were a channel where the focus was on incidents like this I would be a fan.

Forum List

Back