Jodi Arias Penalty

this is for all the jodi haters.

Jodi Arias Follower ‏@AcquitJodiArias 19h

@JodiAnnArias [MENTION=30215]billy[/MENTION]_iea Haters are simpletons - they don't understand how art works :)) Tell Jodi she's doing a great job, we luv her :))!

Yeah, Psycho Jodi is doing a great job getting suckers like you to support her even though she's nothing but a murderous sow.

I hope that tiny thing you call a brain explodes when she is sentenced to get the needle for what she did.

this is for all the jodi haters.

Jodi Arias Follower ‏@AcquitJodiArias 19h

@JodiAnnArias [MENTION=30215]billy[/MENTION]_iea Haters are simpletons - they don't understand how art works :)) Tell Jodi she's doing a great job, we luv her :))!

I guess that makes Jodi a simpleton as well; she hated Travis enough to stab, slash, and shoot him. Her mind is so demented, she doesn't even realize that.

It takes a simple mind to 'copy' the work of others and claim it as their own as well. Isn't that what she was doing before - copying other people's work and trying to sell it as her own? :lol:

NO, she is NOT 'very good' as an artist, or anything else for that matter (other than keeping her legs open for any male that breathes). I've seen preschoolers draw better than what she does, She can't draw anything on her own; she has to look at other people's work and copy from it. That is a far cry from being called art.

Psycho Jodi needs to get the Bob Ross treatment the next time she "paints"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hplQ_pdzVq4]bob ross owned - YouTube[/ame]

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 2h

"My religion is kindness." - The Dalai Lama Mine too, beginning today.
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 17 Oct

If you pre-ordered a limited-edition print of "Sailing at Sunset," shipping will begin on 10/29.

Expand

If you pre-ordered a limited-edition print of "Sailing at Sunset," shipping will begin on 10/29.

It's too bad she couldn't begin that the day before she decided to slaughter Travis.

If I could get a free copy of her "art", I could use it to line my cat's litter box. :thup:

Expand

It's too bad she couldn't begin that the day before she decided to slaughter Travis.

If I could get a free copy of her "art", I could use it to line my cat's litter box. :thup:

If it reeks of anything Jodi, your cat will use the floor instead. LOL

Expand

Jodi will never understand what 'religion' is. She has alterior motives for stating what she did. See the line directly below the quote about her crapwork.

I really can't wait for her to be sent to her final cell. Maybe then, she won't have access to twitter, facebook, and whatever/whoever it is she's using to get these messages out.

she still has freedom of expression, shown in her artwork and religion.

So did this guy

John Wayne Gacy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At the age of 18, Gacy became involved in politics, working as an assistant precinct captain for a Democratic Party candidate in his neighborhood.

The same year Gacy became a Democratic Party candidate, his father bought him a car...

Last edited:

So did this guy

At the age of 18, Gacy became involved in politics, working as an assistant precinct captain for a Democratic Party candidate in his neighborhood.

The same year Gacy became a Democratic Party candidate, his father bought him a car...

Hitler was an artist too!
Adolf Hitler was a painter and was deeply interested in art. He produced hundreds of works and sold his paintings and postcards to try to earn a living during his Vienna years (1908–1913). However, he was not successful. A number of his paintings were recovered after World War II and have sold at auction for tens of thousands of dollars

Paintings by Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Psycho Jodi is just following in her hero's footprints. :thup:

So did this guy

Hitler was an artist too!
Adolf Hitler was a painter and was deeply interested in art. He produced hundreds of works and sold his paintings and postcards to try to earn a living during his Vienna years (1908–1913). However, he was not successful. A number of his paintings were recovered after World War II and have sold at auction for tens of thousands of dollars

Paintings by Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Psycho Jodi is just following in her hero's footprints. :thup:

Damn psychos!

For those that like Jodi's artwork, I'm sorry, but it really does look like something a kid would draw. Why pay money to that lying, murdering fool when you can get your own kids (or their friends) to draw the same stuff for free? So what if she's broke? She has been her entire life. She used other people to get what she wanted before she murdered a man, and those that can't see the truth of what she did are still giving her money now. Only difference is that she was screwing men in person before she was put in jail.

For those that like Jodi's artwork, I'm sorry, but it really does look like something a kid would draw. Why pay money to that lying, murdering fool when you can get your own kids (or their friends) to draw the same stuff for free? So what if she's broke? She has been her entire life. She used other people to get what she wanted before she murdered a man, and those that can't see the truth of what she did are still giving her money now. Only difference is that she was screwing men in person before she was put in jail.

I don't think anyone "likes" her "artwork". In my opinion, the only reason anyone is buying her crap is that they are hoping to cash in when she rides the steel needle to the seventh circle of Hell.

Forum List

Back