Jodi Arias Penalty

Psycho Jodi's lawyers have successfully gotten the settlement hearing on Oct 24th closed to the media.
The parties have agreed the settlement conference scheduled for October 24, 2013 should
be closed to the public and the media. The settlement conference was scheduled by agreement of
the parties and is subject to the provisions of Rule 17.4, Arizona Rules of Criminal Procedure,
and Rule 410, Arizona Rules of Evidence.

http://cdn-static.wildabouttrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/arias-court-minute-10182013.pdf

I wonder if she's planning on pleading out to LWOP, and doesn't want anyone to see her crying her eyes out for mercy? :dunno:

Psycho Jodi's lawyers have successfully gotten the settlement hearing on Oct 24th closed to the media.
The parties have agreed the settlement conference scheduled for October 24, 2013 should
be closed to the public and the media. The settlement conference was scheduled by agreement of
the parties and is subject to the provisions of Rule 17.4, Arizona Rules of Criminal Procedure,
and Rule 410, Arizona Rules of Evidence.

http://cdn-static.wildabouttrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/arias-court-minute-10182013.pdf

I wonder if she's planning on pleading out to LWOP, and doesn't want anyone to see her crying her eyes out for mercy? :dunno:

She'd be fake crying - no tears at all. Maybe she has heard that the general public doesn't buy into her BS and just couldn't bear to be ridiculed and made fun of by the media. She was, after all, under the assumption that everyone loved her.

I just had a thought.

Maybe she wants it private because she's planning on bribing the judge with some of her fabulous artwork.

:eusa_shhh:

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 2h

El tiempo lo arregla todo.

2nsrgh.jpg

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 2h

El tiempo lo arregla todo.

Ask your murderess friend how time can fix the murder of Travis Alexander. Apparently, she's in fantasy land again.

she is doing great considering her dire circumstances, not fantasy land.

Her dire circumstances??

tumblr_m2e538usJw1r4gei2o6_250.gif

She put herself there, Dumbass. If she wouldn't have slaughtered Travis like a hog, she would be free as a bird and able to peddle her "artwork" to idiots like you.

Why don't you just trot your ass down to the prison and suck her feet. Everyone knows you want to.

Her dire circumstances??

She put herself there, Dumbass. If she wouldn't have slaughtered Travis like a hog, she would be free as a bird and able to peddle her "artwork" to idiots like you.

Why don't you just trot your ass down to the prison and suck her feet. Everyone knows you want to.

She's so far up Jodi's ass right now, she'd have to crawl out to find her feet.

Her dire circumstances??

She's so far up Jodi's ass right now, she'd have to crawl out to find her feet.

She would have a shorter trip if she just crawled out of her nose. :thup:

I just can't believe some people think she shouldn't be punished for what she did. Would they feel the same way if it was one of their family members that had been murdered by her? They must be as nutso as Jodi is.

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 21h

Donations are now being accepted for my appeals at Jodi Arias Appellate Fund .

i always support abused women who have been victimized.

The only person Jodi supports is herself; even in that, she is and was a failure. Financially, she never could take care of herself and never will be able to as a high school dropout. She blames others for her problems instead of putting the blame where it belongs - on herself. She deserves no pity from anyone. She plotted her own destiny, and she'll rot in hell for it.

maybe she dropped out due to abuse.

:lol: I really hope you don't believe that. She dropped out in the 11th grade. If you watched and listened to the trial, you would have known that and also would have known that she shacked up with a man at the same time.

Forum List

Back