Jodi Arias Penalty

maybe she was being abused. stockholm syndrome.

No, she was not being abused. She is the one that was abusing and taking advantage of others, including animals. It came out in the trial. Save your misconstrued fantasy arguments for those that actually believe lies, because those of us that know the facts don't want to hear it.

Jodi Arias has a cell,
E-I-E-I-O
And in this cell she cries a lot,
E-I-E-I-O
With a boo-hoo here,
And a sob, sob there,
Boo-hoo, sob, sobs everywhere,
Jodi Arias has a cell,

E - I... E - I...... OOOOOOOOOOOO

and in her cell she has some crayons
E-I-E-I-O
she found one broken and had a fit
E-I-E-I-O
she said some ninjas came in and killed it
E-I-E-I-O

Psycho Jodi sat in a cell,
Psycho Jodi's life went to hell,
All of the Sarahs,
And other dumb friends,
Couldn't put Psycho's life together again.

:D

Even all the toilet paper in the world can't cover the shit pile Jodi created for herself.

:rofl: :rofl:

Dumbass Psycho Bitch wants to fire her attorney right before the sentencing trial.

Jodi Arias, who has been convicted of first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her boyfriend, Travis Alexander, but has not yet been sentenced, filed motions in Maricopa County Superior Court this week to fire her main defense attorney.

Arias said Tuesday in a 12-page handwritten narrative that her lead attorney, Kirk Nurmi, had not seen her since May23, the day the jury reached an impasse on whether to sentence her to life or death. She claimed that she attempted to fire him in June, as well, but Judge Sherry Stephens did not grant her request.

Arias writes that Nurmi has an “utter poverty of people skills” and “has little to no tolerance for my emotional and psychological shortcomings.” She offered, as an example, her emotional reaction when the defense played in open court a lurid recording of a phone call between Arias and Alexander.

Arias said she wanted the tape to be played in a closed courtroom only to the jury and not to the general public.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20131024jodi-arias-files-motions-fire-attorney.html

Real smart move, Dumbass. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Dumbass Psycho Bitch wants to fire her attorney right before the sentencing trial.

Jodi Arias, who has been convicted of first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her boyfriend, Travis Alexander, but has not yet been sentenced, filed motions in Maricopa County Superior Court this week to fire her main defense attorney.

Arias said Tuesday in a 12-page handwritten narrative that her lead attorney, Kirk Nurmi, had not seen her since May23, the day the jury reached an impasse on whether to sentence her to life or death. She claimed that she attempted to fire him in June, as well, but Judge Sherry Stephens did not grant her request.

Arias writes that Nurmi has an “utter poverty of people skills” and “has little to no tolerance for my emotional and psychological shortcomings.” She offered, as an example, her emotional reaction when the defense played in open court a lurid recording of a phone call between Arias and Alexander.

Arias said she wanted the tape to be played in a closed courtroom only to the jury and not to the general public.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20131024jodi-arias-files-motions-fire-attorney.html

Real smart move, Dumbass. :rofl:

She's doing this to try and get an appeal hearing and to have the guilty verdict overturned.

I say YAY for Nurmi not being at her beck and call. I hope the judge throws out this 'request' from Jodi just like she did on the previous one. Let her deal with someone that won't put up with her lies and BS.

From that same article:

"Arias was in court Thursday for a settlement conference before retired Superior Court Judge James Keppel. A court representative relayed the message that no agreement had been reached and that Keppel was referring the case back to Stephens.

The lack of a deal was not surprising, given that there is not much room for negotiation."

I take it that the death sentence is still on the table. It should be!

From that same article:

"Arias was in court Thursday for a settlement conference before retired Superior Court Judge James Keppel. A court representative relayed the message that no agreement had been reached and that Keppel was referring the case back to Stephens.

The lack of a deal was not surprising, given that there is not much room for negotiation."

Why would they take it off the table? They got the conviction. It should stay until Psycho agrees to LWOP and no appeals. (only if that's what the Alexander family wants)

From that same article:

Why would they take it off the table? They got the conviction. It should stay until Psycho agrees to LWOP and no appeals. (only if that's what the Alexander family wants)

I think Jodi wants it off the table. Funny how she doesn't want to die for what she did, even after telling one of the cops in a taped interview that she would want the death penalty if she ever hurt Travis. :eusa_liar:

Jodi Jodi she's so stanky

Pigs in a blanket smell mighty tasty.

Dangit [MENTION=23063]Rat in the Hat[/MENTION] !!!! See what you have got me started on? :eek:

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 1h

I'm reading Bram Stoker's "Dracula" for Halloween.

she is a strong person to be able to hold up under such a burden.

Her only burden is to figure out what lie she'll be regurgitating at her next sentencing trial.

How fitting that she's reading about Dracula. The REAL Dracula, which that book is based very loosely on, loved to torture people before killing them. Coincidence that she'd be reading that and post about it? I think not! It's another of her little games. Fortunately, sane people know this, therefore, she loses.

Yeah, I would think reading "Dracula" would be a burden for her. There are a lot of "big" words in it. She probably has to Google them to understand what she's reading. :lol:

Her only burden is to figure out what lie she'll be regurgitating at her next sentencing trial.

How fitting that she's reading about Dracula. The REAL Dracula, which that book is based very loosely on, loved to torture people before killing them. Coincidence that she'd be reading that and post about it? I think not! It's another of her little games. Fortunately, sane people know this, therefore, she loses.

Maybe she's getting inspiration for the method of execution she will choose.

Wouldn't it be great if she got impaled "Vlad Tepes" style? :woohoo:

Forum List

Back