Jodi Arias Penalty

very talented

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 2 Nov

"If you want to know who your friends are, get yourself a jail sentence." - Charles Bukowski

Hey Sawahgoop, how much does Psycho Jodi pay you to shill for her??

I've been wondering that myself! We know she ain't paying her in cash, since JodiHodi has none. (unless she stole it)

very talented

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 2 Nov

"If you want to know who your friends are, get yourself a jail sentence." - Charles Bukowski

Hey Sawahgoop, how much does Psycho Jodi pay you to shill for her??

I've been wondering that myself! We know she ain't paying her in cash, since JodiHodi has none. (unless she stole it)

Maybe Sawah has the commission on hawking MurderGirl's "artwork"? :dunno:

i am only concerned about justice for an abused woman.

Then why are you prattling on about Psycho Killer? She wasn't abused, she did the abusing by slaughtering Travis like an animal.

You should go on a crusade for women who were truly abused. Like Ariel Castro's 4 victims.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

The rumor bunnies are saying that Psycho Jodi's motion to fire Kirk Nurmi has been denied. I'll post a link to the story when I find one.

I guess the little murderer has to dance with the one she brung. :lol:

W00t, W00t.
PHOENIX — A judge in Phoenix has denied Jodi Arias’ request to fire her lead attorney.

Judge Sherry Stephens of Maricopa County Superior Court issued a brief order saying she explained her reasons for the denial during a closed-door hearing Friday.

Judge in Phoenix denies Jodi Arias? request to fire her main defense attorney - The Washington Post

I bet he goes all out to keep her from getting the needle after this. :eusa_whistle:

It was all just another ploy on her part to try and delay the inevitable - the upcoming needle sentencing phase. In Nurmi's defense, I will say I don't think he really wants to defend her.

W00t, W00t.
PHOENIX — A judge in Phoenix has denied Jodi Arias’ request to fire her lead attorney.

Judge Sherry Stephens of Maricopa County Superior Court issued a brief order saying she explained her reasons for the denial during a closed-door hearing Friday.

Judge in Phoenix denies Jodi Arias? request to fire her main defense attorney - The Washington Post

I bet he goes all out to keep her from getting the needle after this. :eusa_whistle:

It was all just another ploy on her part to try and delay the inevitable - the upcoming needle sentencing phase. In Nurmi's defense, I will say I don't think he really wants to defend her.

Neither do I, hence the whistle smilie. I think he's just going to be going thru the motions from now on.

then he deserves the needle if that swine doesnt try his best.

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 31 Oct

At this time, I won't be offering limited-edition prints of "Angel."

Retweet
Favorite

Expand
Suzanne Vixen ‏@vixenworlds 1 Nov

@JodiAnnArias I received my prints of "Sailing at Sunset" yesterday--beautiful! You are a gifted soul, Jodi! I'm proud to be your friend!

Retweet
Favorite

Collapse

Retweet
Favorite

Expand

@JodiAnnArias I received my prints of "Sailing at Sunset" yesterday--beautiful! You are a gifted soul, Jodi! I'm proud to be your friend!

Retweet
Favorite

Collapse

Have you seen "Sailing at Sunset"? Here it is...

tn_3.jpg

And I hope she gets as much pain when she rides the needle that Travis got while she was butchering him. In fact, I hope they switch the sedative with battery acid. :thup:

Retweet
Favorite

Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Collapse

Have you seen "Sailing at Sunset"? Here it is...

tn_3.jpg

And I hope she gets as much pain when she rides the needle that Travis got while she was butchering him. In fact, I hope they switch the sedative with battery acid. :thup:

:eek: :lol:

Someone should tell Jodi that paint-by-number kits would look better than the stuff she's doing now.

I completely agree that she should feel as much pain and for as long as Travis suffered. Adrenaline could be given to help with that. Even the Bible says an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. She's no different from any other sadistic murdering creep.
crazy.gif

Jodi Arias is still breathing? That is unfortunate

Here is one of the songs she was singing the day she was arrested. It is almost as creepy as her.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dKZQs1xekY]Dido - Here With Me - YouTube[/ame]
Really creeps me out *shivers*

Here is one of the songs she was singing the day she was arrested. It is almost as creepy as her.
Dido - Here With Me - YouTube

Most people that have met her have said she was creepy and 'off' in a mental way. I'm just glad she was caught after her first murder and that she didn't get to do this to another person.

Dido - Here With Me - YouTube

Most people that have met her have said she was creepy and 'off' in a mental way. I'm just glad she was caught after her first murder and that she didn't get to do this to another person.

She is definitely a nut case and psychopath.

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 28m

Just finished The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. What a depressing book, but some parts were funny.

Occupy HLN ‏@occupyhln 47m

#JimmyCarter calls for new, fresh moratorium on death penalty; violates the 8th Amendment: Jimmy Carter calls for fresh moratorium on death penalty | World news | theguardian.com … pic.twitter.com/eEchXdW1tF
Retweeted by Jodi Arias

i hope jimmy carter can intervene in jodis case.

Forum List

Back