Jodi Arias Penalty

Just think.......JodiDaPsychoHodi Arias inflicted extreme cruelty and unusual punishment in the murder of Travis Alexander. There is no way in hell a death penalty sentence will ever compare to what she did to her victim. She deserves to be killed in the same manner she killed Travis. The needle or noose (if it was still allowed) or electric chair is far too 'kind' for the pain and suffering she caused another human. She made Travis suffer, and so should she. As the Bible says, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

it also says turn the other cheek, especially if the woman was a victim of abuse.

You have yet to show proof she was a victim of abuse, which I asked you for in an earlier post. Where's the proof?

Maybe we can get a medium to channel the spirit of a dog her family had, which Jodi has admitted to abusing. Maybe that person can also channel the spirit of Travis so he can tell all the things she did - slashing his tires, stalking him, his friends, and his other girlfriends. An abuse victim does NOT do that! They run like hell the other way and never go back.

it also says turn the other cheek, especially if the woman was a victim of abuse.

You have yet to show proof she was a victim of abuse, which I asked you for in an earlier post. Where's the proof?

Maybe we can get a medium to channel the spirit of a dog her family had, which Jodi has admitted to abusing. Maybe that person can also channel the spirit of Travis so he can tell all the things she did - slashing his tires, stalking him, his friends, and his other girlfriends. An abuse victim does NOT do that! They run like hell the other way and never go back.

her actions indicate an abused past.

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 4h

The ACLU of AZ stopped by today to ask the women if they're receiving adequate medical care.

The ACLU of AZ stopped by today to ask the women if they're receiving adequate medical care.

hB88B518A

I hate to break this to you Jodi Fluffer, but the ACLU visits inmates both male and female in every state to make sure they get medical care.

Your girlfriend isn't anything special.

i think they brought her a care package.

The ACLU doesn't give care packages, Stupid. What they give ia a handful of pamphlets about themselves, and how to contact them if you think your civil rights have been violated.

And Psycho Jodi doesn't qualify because she had a fair trial in open court.

You have no idea what the hell you are talking about when you say her actions indicate an abused past. What actions of hers, in your opinion, indicate that? My guess is that you will not answer this, since you have yet to answer any question you've been asked.

Her "actions" indicate a sick and demented mind. Not necessarily brought on by anything but her sick mind

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 28m

Just finished The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. What a depressing book, but some parts were funny.

Occupy HLN ‏@occupyhln 47m

#JimmyCarter calls for new, fresh moratorium on death penalty; violates the 8th Amendment: Jimmy Carter calls for fresh moratorium on death penalty | World news | theguardian.com … pic.twitter.com/eEchXdW1tF
Retweeted by Jodi Arias

i hope jimmy carter can intervene in jodis case.

Hey Sawah, here's some helpful advice. Don't ever tell Psycho Killer that she's not the love of your life anymore.

iJm1V5o.jpg

We wouldn't want to see you shot, stabbed and slashed in your shower. :thup:

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 28m

Just finished The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. What a depressing book, but some parts were funny.

Occupy HLN ‏@occupyhln 47m

#JimmyCarter calls for new, fresh moratorium on death penalty; violates the 8th Amendment: Jimmy Carter calls for fresh moratorium on death penalty | World news | theguardian.com … pic.twitter.com/eEchXdW1tF
Retweeted by Jodi Arias

i hope jimmy carter can intervene in jodis case.

Hey Sawah, here's some helpful advice. Don't ever tell Psycho Killer that she's not the love of your life anymore.

iJm1V5o.jpg

We wouldn't want to see you shot, stabbed and slashed in your shower. :thup:

It's ok Rat. Sarah feels sorry for Jodi and would say she did it because of the madeupabuse in her life.

You have no idea what the hell you are talking about when you say her actions indicate an abused past. What actions of hers, in your opinion, indicate that? My guess is that you will not answer this, since you have yet to answer any question you've been asked.

her defensive actions scream she was abused.

Your defense of Psycho Killer screams that you are deeply in love with her.

No defensive actions, she attacked a man while he was most vulnerable, He was naked and in the shower. He had defensive wounds, she had none

What defensive actions? She had no defense wounds on her body. Everything she told the cops was of her attacking Travis, not the other way around. If there's something I missed and she had to defend herself, please tell me and give a link and quote. I'd truly appreciate that.

Forum List

Back