Jodi Arias Penalty

"The Arias case may have caused further harm to the honest use of the domestic violence defense. Days ago she launched a t-shirt fundraiser ostensibly to raise money for “other survivors”. Really? Jodi Arias is not a “survivor” of domestic violence – there was not a shred of evidence, even in her own diaries, of being abused. She had no self-defense wounds. And while domestic violence victims often keep their abuse hidden, they do not steal a gun and travel across state lines to meet up with their abuser for a sexual tryst. They do not stab someone 27 times. A victim who is terrified and acting in self-defense will take drastic action to defend his or her life, but stabbing a “beloved” 27 times is something only an abuser does." http://www.politicususa.com/2013/05...ramsey-domestic-violence-confuses-people.html

"Jodi Arias’ claims that she killed Travis Alexander in self-defense have set actual domestic violence victims back ten years, according to one abuse survivor.
“Travis was the victim of domestic violence,” said Leah Pettyjohn, a domestic violence survivor. “He ended up the ultimate victim when his ex-girlfriend murdered him.”
Read more: Jodi Arias 'Survivor' shirt sickening says domestic violence victim

Victim: Jodi Arias 'absolutely not' abused | HLNtv.com

"Jodi Arias fits criteria as the abuser in this relationship. It's all about power and control. Many of my male and female clients report things such as their ex- partner showing up to their home unannounced, texting to engage in sex, texting things such as "I love you," "No one will love you as much as I do," and "I need to see you right now." This is much the same as what was reported about Jodi Arias, she had the power over Travis in that relationship."
Read more: "Jodi Arias is NOT an Abused Woman" - Los Angeles Local News, Weather, and Traffic

i havent visited her, but if i did i would bring her toiletries and alot of love from all of us.:smiliehug:

You're as psycho as Jodi is. She doesn't deserve anything from anyone, other than the same way of death she gave Travis.

open your heart. :(:eusa_pray:

To a psycho that brutally murdered a man? No thank you! I'll be happy to hold the doors open for the guards that will be wheeling her into the death chamber. Jodi is a lost cause; even her own blood relatives have known that for years. Why do you think hardly any one person wants to have anything to do with her?

You're as psycho as Jodi is. She doesn't deserve anything from anyone, other than the same way of death she gave Travis.

open your heart. :(:eusa_pray:

To a psycho that brutally murdered a man? No thank you! I'll be happy to hold the doors open for the guards that will be wheeling her into the death chamber. Jodi is a lost cause; even her own blood relatives have known that for years. Why do you think hardly any one person wants to have anything to do with her?

And I would be more than happy to shove the needle in her arm and push the buttons. :thup:

too much hate in some hearts.

Starting with this one...

37564087.jpg

Poor little Psycho doesn't want her retrial antics shown to the world.

PHOENIX (AP) – Live television coverage of Jodi Arias’ penalty phase retrial will be banned and the case will remain in Phoenix despite defense arguments that intense publicity will make it difficult to find impartial jurors, a judge ruled this week.

Judge Bans Live Streaming Coverage of Jodi Arias Retrial | WildAboutTrial

Fancy Grapes is going to blow a gasket over this news. :rofl:

As much as I am sick of seeing Jodi and hearing her voice, I was hoping to hear how much she'd screw up the lies she's already told.

i agree with jodi on this key point

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 17 Nov

If it's not appropriate to sequester a jury in a case like mine, then when is it ever?

If it's not appropriate to sequester a jury in a case like mine, then when is it ever?

There's no damn point in sequestering her jury, since she managed to get the judge to bar all press coverage.

Your girlfriend screwed herself with that genius move. :rofl:

Why aren't they sequestering Jodi, where she has NO contact with other inmates or outsiders? Travis sure as hell can't talk to or visit people, so why does she have that privilege? She chose to murder someone in cold blood; she deserves absolutely nothing - no toiletries, no food, no water, no anything. May seem harsh to some, but what she did to another human was far worse.

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

Since she considers herself an 'Einstein', I'm sure she knows the reason why. Then again, anyone with an IQ above average knows Jodi isn't as smart as she thinks she is. She's nowhere near Einstein's IQ.

Why aren't they sequestering Jodi, where she has NO contact with other inmates or outsiders? Travis sure as hell can't talk to or visit people, so why does she have that privilege? She chose to murder someone in cold blood; she deserves absolutely nothing - no toiletries, no food, no water, no anything. May seem harsh to some, but what she did to another human was far worse.

They should do to her exactly what she did to Travis. Put her in a small dark room and let her rot. :thup:

too much hate here. jodi is a beacon in a sea of hate.
She stalked a man, which culminated in one of the bloodiest crime scenes seasoned homicide detectives had to leave to vomit, and you call this molesting maniac a beacon? Maybe she had something to do with poisoning the well in this 'sea of hate' you have dreamed up as your stone wall.

Forum List

Back