Jodi Arias Penalty

Jodi Arias is not being persecuted nearly as much as her victim was when she overpowered him with trickery and extreme malice.

did travis cause it by abusing her?
Jodi Arias' alleged abuse would have stopped had she quit stalking him repetitively.

Murderers who do not wish to be cited for their intentional crimes often paint the victim with false stories. Potiphar's wife tried to seduce a man who was uncooperative, and to get even with him, made up a story of being raped by him, and it was not the first time she had done this to take the onus off herself. Her victim Joseph was cleared of her aspersions and went on to save a nation with his insight and plan to overcome future food shortages in his adopted country.

Psycho Bitch looks good in stripes.

122418-jodi-arias-trial-update-today-hln.jpg

:mm:

she looks sad, but hopeful to me.

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 20 Nov

"What seems unjust in the moment may be absolutely perfect in the large-scale scoring system of the universe." - my horoscope

as we can see, she still has hope.

she looks sad, but hopeful to me.

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 20 Nov

"What seems unjust in the moment may be absolutely perfect in the large-scale scoring system of the universe." - my horoscope

as we can see, she still has hope.

You don't seem to understand, so let me make it clearer for you...

Your psychotic girlfriend is going to die in prison!!!

did travis cause it by abusing her?

You think too much. You should really consider volunteering at an abuse center so you can see firsthand what true domestic violence is and how it affects those it is inflicted upon. Watching/listening to Jodi's lies is not a source you should look to for what domestic violence/abuse is. If you were to ever use her as a source in any research paper/article, you'd fail miserably and get a huge F on it.

i feel she is being persecuted.
People who kill out of a sense of revenge have a high recidivism rate if they aren't locked up for the duration. So much of it goes on people know that if their loved one's killer gets out of jail they're just targets, especially if they were called to testify and testified truly that the accused was the trigger man. A sociopath's obsessive behavior is not a trait many people can put up with, her object of desire, no exception. She should have gotten treatment for her mental illness before she decided to judge him to a heinous death and execute him.

Her sociopathic behavior can only be controlled by ensuring she has constant supervision until her life's end. Early release would culminate in another obsessive episode and someone else's likely demise. I'd let the justice system deal with this woman. She can't make it on the outside without engaging in obsessive liasons.

i disagree. she didnt kill any other of her boyfriends that i am aware of. maybe they didnt abuse her.

i disagree. she didnt kill any other of her boyfriends that i am aware of. maybe they didnt abuse her.

Well then, feel free to volunteer as her next victim. Rest assured, as soon as you 'tire' of her, you're as good as dead.

FYI - From the trial, Travis was the first of her boyfriends that LEFT HER. He wanted nothing to do with her, which is why she moved back to her grandparents house. As a high school dropout, she knew she couldn't afford to live on her own. The other boyfriends, she walked away from after finding someone else to shack up with. Had one of the others dumped her sorry ass first, you can bet that she would have killed him.

i cant agree. look at this tweet. would a killer care about how much water was being wasted?

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 9h

I wonder how many hundreds of thousands of gallons of water wasted that makes.

Retweet
Favorite

Expand

Yesterday around 4:30 p.m. a toilet upstairs got stuck on "flush"...26 hours later, it's still flushing.

i cant agree. look at this tweet. would a killer care about how much water was being wasted?

Retweet
Favorite

Expand

Yesterday around 4:30 p.m. a toilet upstairs got stuck on "flush"...26 hours later, it's still flushing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNykNxP7oQw]Ultimate Insult-Billy Madison - YouTube[/ame]

Retweet
Favorite

Expand

Oh, by the way, your lover is a moron. There's no way for a toilet to get "stuck on flush". If the plug gets stuck open, it will "run" continually. It can only flush if the tank gets the chance to refill.

And even then, it will only go thru about 200 - 250 gallons per day. Not "hundreds of thousands".

Retweet
Favorite

Expand

One last thing. Charles Manson also cares about clean water and the environment.

Are you in love with him, too????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYYOiNLkr5E]Charles Manson, the original environmentalist. Take this Al Gore! - YouTube[/ame]

charles manson was clearly guilty.

So is Jodi Arias. She admitted to killing Travis, after trying very unsuccessfully to pass off different stories (3 I believe) as to what happened. What part of that do you not understand? She planned his murder. She planned her 'coverup', but wasn't smart enough to realize she could never get away with it. She deserves nothing less than what she did to Travis. She needs to rot in a tiny space just like she left him. She needs to see her executioner, see how that person doesn't care about her, and suffer as long as she made Travis suffer. She brought this on herself. There's a very special place for her in hell.

Forum List

Back