Jodi Arias Penalty

Sam the Butcher should play her.

ee529cc359350da54240b6203e014aed.jpg

im still hoping she gets a suspended sentence. its a possibility. i saw on the history channel on the hatfields and mccoys where a judge sentenced 2 guys to death then suspended the sentence. lets all pray this happens with ms arias.

im still hoping she gets a suspended sentence. its a possibility. i saw on the history channel on the hatfields and mccoys where a judge sentenced 2 guys to death then suspended the sentence. lets all pray this happens with ms arias.

There is absolutely no chance of your lover getting a suspended sentence.

None.

Zero.

Zip.

She will die in jail, one way or another.

Where exactly in the linked story does it talk about the prosecution case??

Be specific.

she was persecuted, not prosecuted.

You still did not answer what I asked. And NO, Jodi was NOT persecuted.

per·se·cute transitive verb \ˈpər-si-ˌkyüt\
: to treat (someone) cruelly or unfairly especially because of race or religious or political beliefs

: to constantly annoy or bother (someone)

pros·e·cute verb \ˈprä-si-ˌkyüt\
law : to hold a trial against a person who is accused of a crime to see if that person is guilty

: to work as a lawyer to try to prove a case against someone accused of a crime

Last edited:

Be specific.

You didn't even read your own link, did you Dumbass???

but since Arias' artwork is not directly related to her crime it is unlikely that she will be made to discontinue selling her pieces.

They're not making her stop selling her finger-paintings, so she's not being persecuted.

You're really not very good at this. Did you know that??

Be specific.

You didn't even read your own link, did you Dumbass???

but since Arias' artwork is not directly related to her crime it is unlikely that she will be made to discontinue selling her pieces.

They're not making her stop selling her finger-paintings, so she's not being persecuted.

You're really not very good at this. Did you know that??

For the next Dumb and Dumber movie, I believe we've found the sidekick they need - DUMBEST.

Forum List

Back