Jodi Arias Penalty

Ok, I'm finally watching it. That detective is Angel from Dexter, David Zayas. Miss him already...

I heard of it, but never watched it and won't. Lifetime isn't my type of channel; I avoid their wishy-washy movies/shows/etc.

I wholly agree with you, but the Jodi Arias movie was a rare exception.

I'm not proud of it--but I watched some of this lifetime movie.

I am at the point that I just don't want to know any more about 'those who lose their minds'. I think I've got the basic premises--something seems 'off' in such an individual's personality and as the 'illness'/character defect? progresses no one is certain of what should be done. Then a tragedy occurs.

Hours and hours of programming are devoted to this.

Minutes, perhaps seconds are devoted to those who are contributing and elevating the quality of life. There was a news item--probably less than 2 minutes of coverage. A former military member was having problems with his kayak--a boy, probably about 12, noticed this from another boat and asked if he needed help. He responded quickly tossing flotation devices to the military member as the kayak went down. When people praised him for his heroic actions he said he just did what was needed.

If there were a channel where the focus was on incidents like this I would be a fan.

:up:

I have been dreaming for years that cable would start more syndicated news channels. I would go for many more. Especially one like you describe.

An officious looking bunch of new reporters on a new show, reporting the major stories, would also make my day! :):coffee:

Tampons...
tnt%20sticks.jpg29f786d8-1fe7-4170-8219-602d3077f706Larger.jpg

:lol:

:lmao:

NOW the Psycho Bitch wants privacy?

PHOENIX (AP) – Jodi Arias has sought the spotlight at every turn, granting national television interviews in the months after her arrest, another on the day of her conviction, and about a half dozen the day jurors began deliberating whether she should live or die for her crimes.

Now facing a retrial to determine her sentence, Arias’ lawyers are asking a judge to bar live TV coverage inside the courtroom, an irony not lost on prosecutors and a lawyer representing CNN.

Arias attorneys seek to bar live coverage of trial | WildAboutTrial.com

:rofl:

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 7 Oct

FINALLY...My art is back online. ja01
Expand

@vixenworlds You are my hero.
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 6 Oct
[MENTION=42121]pro[/MENTION]dealorg 10/27 it is!
Expand

"There is positive [and] negative energy. Sometimes a person can get more from negative energy. Sometimes that can be a gift." -Jim Harbaugh

more good vibes from jodi.

FINALLY...My art is back online. ja01
Expand

@vixenworlds You are my hero.
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

[MENTION=42121]pro[/MENTION]dealorg 10/27 it is!
Expand

"There is positive [and] negative energy. Sometimes a person can get more from negative energy. Sometimes that can be a gift." -Jim Harbaugh

more good vibes from jodi.

Well, she must be VERY happy with all the negative energy she got from Travis while she was slaughtering him.

I wish she would pull an Ariel Castro, and give the Alexander family some positive energy. :thup:

another compassionate person is offering support to jodi

Suzanne Vixen ‏@vixenworlds 6 Oct

@JodiAnnArias You will rise above this Jodi; there are great things for you ahead! Conviction will be overturned on appeal. Haters lose!

another compassionate person is offering support to jodi

Suzanne Vixen ‏@vixenworlds 6 Oct

@JodiAnnArias You will rise above this Jodi; there are great things for you ahead! Conviction will be overturned on appeal. Haters lose!

What's really creepy about this, is that someone is so obsessed with the psychopathic slasher that she really believes others care whether or not someone appears to offer support and hangs on to every little letter and symbol that is directed to the psychopathic murderess. Why would any court overturn her conviction when Jodi herself admitted to killing Travis? She was proven time after time to be nothing but a liar. She couldn't even keep her lies straight. Her freak show time is almost over though; it's just a number of days before she's out of Estrella and off to her last stop before the wooden box reeks of what is left of her.

" Now that Jodi Arias is facing a retrial to determine her punishment, her attorneys asked a judge to bar live TV coverage inside the courtroom.

At a hearing on Friday, CNN’s Attorney David Brodney told a judge "She has voluntarily thrust herself into the vortex of this public controversy. It is unfair to deprive the public ... because someone can't control her own speech." "
Jodi Arias Trial Update Today: No Settlement Reached; Jodi Arias Lawyers Seek to Bar Live Coverage | KpopStarz

Hmmmmm.....

I wonder if the ground will reject Jodi when she's put out of her misery?

no, he was an abuser/
jodi will file for bankruptcy

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 10 Oct

I'm filing for bankruptcy (if I can ever afford to do so).
Expand

That rumor that somehow my family profited from my trial? Absurd.

no, he was an abuser/

Expand

I hope she does. I would love to see her stuck with a Public Defender for the penalty phase retrial. They would be putting the needle in her arm before the jury has time to leave the courtroom. :rofl:

no, he was an abuser/

Expand

Another lie from Jodi! How can she be filing for bankruptcy when she doesn't have the money to do so? Oh, that's right! She'll blow the attorney, then turn around and stab him in the back when all is said and done.

she is doing the right thing. she may be out of money.

Awww the poor widdle thing is out of money? And I'm supposed to feel bad about that??

Travis is out of his family's life because of that little bitch.

I'll tell you what. Let your little girlfriend know I'll give her some money just as soon as she gives him his life back. Deal???

She should have thought about doing the right thing quite some time ago. Ever hear of a Bible verse that says, "Thou shalt not kill"? Take a look at Exodus 20:13 if not. While you're at it, reply to the psycho and tell her that.

She should have thought about doing the right thing quite some time ago. Ever hear of a Bible verse that says, "Thou shalt not kill"? Take a look at Exodus 20:13 if not. While you're at it, reply to the psycho and tell her that.

im trying to keep her spirits up. meanwhile she has some artwork for sale

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 7h

100 Limited-Edition Prints of "Sailing at Sunset" now available at ja01 .

im trying to keep her spirits up. meanwhile she has some artwork for sale

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 7h

100 Limited-Edition Prints of "Sailing at Sunset" now available at ja01 .

Artwork?? :rofl:

Let me guess. Your little girlfriend dipped her ass in paint, then scooted around a piece of canvas.

This donkey paints better than she does.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWCNQr2ZI1I]Lewis' First Painting - YouTube[/ame]

this is for all the jodi haters.

Jodi Arias Follower ‏@AcquitJodiArias 19h

@JodiAnnArias [MENTION=30215]billy[/MENTION]_iea Haters are simpletons - they don't understand how art works :)) Tell Jodi she's doing a great job, we luv her :))!

Forum List

Back