Jodi Arias Penalty

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 5h

It took me a few decades, but I've realized the definition of "friend" is relative.

lets be friends with her. i think a corrupt judicial system put her in this position.

It took me a few decades, but I've realized the definition of "friend" is relative.

lets be friends with her. i think a corrupt judicial system put her in this position.

:hellno: :disagree:

LMFAO!!!

Jodi put herself in that position. If you want to be friends with that psychopathic murdering scumbag, so be it. It's your life, not mine.

The judicial system stabbed Travis Alexander 29 times slit his throat and shot him in the head and left him lay in the shower to rot? Really.

Are you insane?

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 22h

Canteen/commissary, known for short as "store," known in jest as "Ex-store-shun."
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 30 Sep

"The hardness of God is kinder than the softness of men, and His compulsion is our liberation." - C.S. Lewis

it sounds like she needs us to send her supplies.

If she thinks Estrella is bad, wait til she moves to Perryville.

Florence_AZ_AP070124162705_620x350.jpg

If she thinks Estrella is bad, wait til she moves to Perryville.

Not severe enough for what she did to another human; she needs an electric fence run through the floor of her cell, so that every time she steps on the tile, it sends an electric volt through her. :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

Canteen/commissary, known for short as "store," known in jest as "Ex-store-shun."
Expand

"The hardness of God is kinder than the softness of men, and His compulsion is our liberation." - C.S. Lewis

Get a life.

Expand

I've got some supplies I'm willing to send her...

Cyanide capsules
Razor blades
A cup full of anti-freeze
Rope

:eusa_whistle:

Expand

Cyanide capsules
Razor blades
Rope

she needs some toiletries and perhaps letters of support.

Expand

Cyanide capsules
Razor blades
Rope

What she needs is toilet paper that erupts into fire when she wipes her ass with it and a toothbrush that has razor blades to shred her mouth with every time she uses it. Toothpaste can be salt. The only support she needs is the kind that cheers her on to use the above mentioned items.

Expand

Cyanide capsules
Razor blades
Rope

So the murderous psycho bitch needs toiletries, huh? Well, I have some for her.

Toilet Paper...
images

Tampons...
tnt%20sticks.jpg29f786d8-1fe7-4170-8219-602d3077f706Larger.jpg

Tissue Papers...
71QtQGwLaeL._SL1200_.jpg

Toothpaste...

452410.jpg

Let me know if the **** needs anything else.

Forum List

Back