Joe B updated Democratic Field Rating (Progressives only, please)

Yes we know you love Hillary and believe every word she says.

Joe you really disappoint me. I thought you were smarter.

I never was thrilled with Hillary. If the GOP had nominated someone other than Trump, I probably would have seriously considered them.

My main problem with Hillary is that she lies about stupid little things. Like when she claimed that a Marine Corps recruiter turned her down, or that she was named after a Mountain Climber who didn't become famous until six years after she was born. These are just dumb things, don't know why she does them.

Again, minor compared to Trump, who has told 14,000 documented lies at last count.
16,000 and climbing. Clinton was found innocent of all crimes and republicans just kept trying to smear her. Then they select a man who committed fraud and eventually paid off a 25 million dollar settlement in order to stay out of court because he would have been prosecuted.

‘LOL...first, I said Bloomberg sounds reasonable and second yeah, I am not going to vote someone that will lose to Trump.Though that sounds like Trumpist logic. Trumpist votes for the biggest loser to ever to hold the Presidency.

Every one of those clownshoes Democratic candidates is like the proverbial dog chasing the car: If they ever do really catch it, they're not going to have a clue as to what to do with it. Do you really think any of those losers can fill a real President's shoes?
Trump’s shoe size like his hand size are very, very small.

His legacy is large. Very large. President Trump has fundamentally and irreversibly transformed this nation, down to the cellular level. Many of his accomplishments won't even be realized for generations.
He has brought us down into the sewer with him

You've brought yourselves down in the sewer, thanks to your own hatred of Donald Trump, and the fact that he beat Hillary.

Don't blame us. If your life is such a "sewer", then change it.

No, your selection of trump bought this nation down in the sewer.

Of your list..I like Pete..his gayness means nothing to me..and I like that he is a Vet. I doubt that he can get the Black and Hispanic votes though.

The Right will never get past the fact that he is gay..and his last name begins with Butt..never.
The irony about Conservative hatred of Buttigieg is that they support Trump. A man that wears more make up than RuPaul and has a drag queen look about him. Not to mention that Trump is by far the biggest drama queen to ever hold the office of the presidency.

View attachment 306985

Sorry, Coleslaw, but that fake photo was already circulated and proven fake on another thread. You'll need to get a new one to pump your fake stories with and get a refund from the person who sold you this one..
Not fake.

Was for Joe Biden, but now leaning MB. You are correct that Joe is in free fall and I don’t see any reversal of that trend. I thought I would never vote for a businessman for president given the atrocious track record of W. and Trump, but Bloomberg at least sounds reasonable and has the best chance of taking out the the Orange scourge.
Bloomberg ran NYC for a dozen years. He has experience with politics and experience with Trump
Bloomberg admits he is way too old to run for President and admits he would have to reverse his stance on many of his views and go on an “apology tour”:

Bloomberg got in late and is making a charge.
He is ten times richer than Trump and does well head to head with Trump.
When he is not slamming black kids against walls...

He is going to have to overcome some of his past statements - not sure he can. But - his tough on crime stuff would probably appeal to conservatives disenchanted with Trump.

Except he has reversed his stance on tough crime 100%.

Ahh, no. I just sat back and laughed for 8 years as he did the exact opposite of everything he claimed as you defended him calling any criticism of him racist, knowing that payback would be a bitch.

Well, let's look at that. Your payback was nominating a racist who has now smeared your entire brand with his racism. Long after Trump has gone, you guys will be polling in single digits with minorities, because they will all remember Trump's racism.

Is that why minorities are supporting him and will reelect him to a 2nd term, dipshit?
Minorities aren't supporting trump.

Trump's approval among African Americans has gone from 9% at his election in 2016, to 34% in two current major polls. Even at 20%, the Democrats would have a severe problem beating him.

You yourself know damned well that he's going to win the 2020 presidential race. Just quit pretending already, ok?

‘LOL...first, I said Bloomberg sounds reasonable and second yeah, I am not going to vote someone that will lose to Trump.Though that sounds like Trumpist logic. Trumpist votes for the biggest loser to ever to hold the Presidency.

Every one of those clownshoes Democratic candidates is like the proverbial dog chasing the car: If they ever do really catch it, they're not going to have a clue as to what to do with it. Do you really think any of those losers can fill a real President's shoes?
Trump’s shoe size like his hand size are very, very small.

His legacy is large. Very large. President Trump has fundamentally and irreversibly transformed this nation, down to the cellular level. Many of his accomplishments won't even be realized for generations.
He has brought us down into the sewer with him

You've brought yourselves down in the sewer, thanks to your own hatred of Donald Trump, and the fact that he beat Hillary.

Don't blame us. If your life is such a "sewer", then change it.

Trump has created the sewer

Hating someone who spews hate at everyone around him is not hard to do

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Ahh, no. I just sat back and laughed for 8 years as he did the exact opposite of everything he claimed as you defended him calling any criticism of him racist, knowing that payback would be a bitch.

Well, let's look at that. Your payback was nominating a racist who has now smeared your entire brand with his racism. Long after Trump has gone, you guys will be polling in single digits with minorities, because they will all remember Trump's racism.

Is that why minorities are supporting him and will reelect him to a 2nd term, dipshit?

Trump's approval among African Americans has gone from 9% at his election in 2016, to 34% in two current major polls. Even at 20%, the Democrats would have a severe problem beating him.

You yourself know damned well that he's going to win the 2020 presidential race. Just quit pretending already, ok?
Fake news

Trump is still around 10 percent

Since you trump supporters want to invade a human conversation, let's look at reality. trump is president by fluke based on a technicality that has only happened 5 times in the history of U.S. presidential elections. He did not dominate the popular vote then win by an electoral landslide. His approval rating has never been above 50 percent in every credible major poll since he took office. So don't come in here talking crazy about democratic candidates like they are up against a highly sucessful president, because that is not the case.

The above post is a fantasy.

You are fantasizing buddy.
The poll provides a bleak assessment of how the nation views Trump on race issues as he runs for a second term

You are deliriously stupid and gullible buddy if your whole case of weak minority support for Trump (in the face of minorities doing better than ever under Trump compared to Obama) is based on NBC, the single most dedicated, extreme-anti-Trump virulent news organization on the planet.

As as proof of that, your lone "like" is from the biggest racist POS on this site, IM2! :lmao: He's the Myles Garrett of USMB!

That like being a terminal tuberculosis patient in a hospital, and getting a "like" from a flesh-eating bacteria!!!

Fake news

Keep telling yourself that, it'll be ok. A Feb. 4th Gallup poll shows a 49% approval from minorities for the president’s handling of the economy.

A January FOX news poll also shows a 52% economic approval for Trump among Hispanics.

Since you trump supporters want to invade a human conversation, let's look at reality. trump is president by fluke based on a technicality that has only happened 5 times in the history of U.S. presidential elections. He did not dominate the popular vote then win by an electoral landslide. His approval rating has never been above 50 percent in every credible major poll since he took office. So don't come in here talking crazy about democratic candidates like they are up against a highly sucessful president, because that is not the case.

Read 'em and weep.

COMMENTARY: New polls show surging black support for Trump

No it has not. It's been 10 percent during his entire presidency. Only in republican biased polls is does he reach 34 percent. Minorities are not sup[porting trump. I think I know that since I am a minority, speak to minorities every day and definitely are in contact with more minorities than you are. I am a member of a black discussion forum that has over 300,000 members, which is four times the membership here and you would be lucky to see 10-20 trump supporters in that membership.

No it has not. It's been 10 percent during his entire presidency. Only in republican biased polls is does he reach 34 percent. Minorities are not sup[porting trump. I think I know that since I am a minority, speak to minorities every day and definitely are in contact with more minorities than you are. I am a member of a black discussion forum that has over 300,000 members, which is four times the membership here and you would be lucky to see 10-20 trump supporters in that membership.

And the funniest part? You're going to be stuck with a rich, white, racist like Mike Bloomberg to vote for in 2020.

Be sure to hold your nose when you cast your ballot. :laughing0301:

A glowing rating for a gay mayor and an angry rant at a female senator. Hummm. Gabbard is also a Veteran.

Fake news

Keep telling yourself that, it'll be ok. A Feb. 4th Gallup poll shows a 49% approval from minorities for the president’s handling of the economy.

A January FOX news poll also shows a 52% economic approval for Trump among Hispanics.

Sorry but Gallup shows black approval at 12 percent. Today.

Presidential Job Approval Center

Read 'em and weep.

Poor IM2 will be shitting himself now in another racist hissy fit sure to start a new anti-Trump anti-white rant for shure.

I don't have such things but you do. I know there is no surging black support for trump.

And the funniest part? You're going to be stuck with a rich, white, racist like Mike Bloomberg to vote for in 2020.

Be sure to hold your nose when you cast your ballot. :laughing0301:

Even better, Bloomy is far more rich and white and anti-minority than Trump EVER was! :dance:

Forum List

Back