Joe B updated Democratic Field Rating (Progressives only, please)

Since you trump supporters want to invade a human conversation, let's look at reality. trump is president by fluke based on a technicality that has only happened 5 times in the history of U.S. presidential elections. He did not dominate the popular vote then win by an electoral landslide. His approval rating has never been above 50 percent in every credible major poll since he took office. So don't come in here talking crazy about democratic candidates like they are up against a highly sucessful president, because that is not the case.

Read 'em and weep.

COMMENTARY: New polls show surging black support for Trump
Presidential Job Approval Center

This week will be make or break for Biden and Warren
If they don’t make a good showing, their candidacy is doomed

Okay, all you Trump supporters, please sit this one out. You have 500 other threads where you can scream "They are all communists!!!"

DECONSTRUCTING JOE B:

In no particular order.

Bernie Sanders - so far left he makes Joe think about voting GOP. Not exactly a good endorsement.

Peter Buttigeig - so gay, he makes even Joe B clench up his butt-cheeks. Not exactly a good endorsement.

Joe Biden - the expected front runner is admittedly in freefall headed straight for the nadir. Not exactly a good endorsement.

Liz Warren - got bogged down trying to explain how she went through school on an Indian grant when she's got less Indian in her than Bernie Sanders. Not exactly a good endorsement.

Amy Klochabar - not even considered a viable nominee hoping to place well enough to be picked up as VEEP. Not exactly a good endorsement.

Mike Bloomberg - not even considered a Democrat, but hell, he's got money to self-finance in lieu of public support. Not exactly a good endorsement.

Tom Steyer - he's in the race. Not exactly a good endorsement.

Tulsi Gabbard - something apparently involving refunds and Russians. Not exactly a good endorsement.

BUT GODDAMN, JOE'S GONNA PICK ONE OF THEM JUST TO VOTE AGAINST THE DONALD!!! :eek:o_O:cool:
This may be the best post of all time! I agree 100%. Outstanding!!

Is that why minorities are supporting him and will reelect him to a 2nd term, dipshit?
Minorities aren't supporting trump.

Trump's approval among African Americans has gone from 9% at his election in 2016, to 34% in two current major polls. Even at 20%, the Democrats would have a severe problem beating him.

You yourself know damned well that he's going to win the 2020 presidential race. Just quit pretending already, ok?
Fake news

Trump is still around 10 percent

Keep telling yourself that, it'll be ok. A Feb. 4th Gallup poll shows a 49% approval from minorities for the president’s handling of the economy.

A January FOX news poll also shows a 52% economic approval for Trump among Hispanics.

Sorry but Gallup shows black approval at 12 percent. Today.

Where in that link? I didn't see anything but one chart showing overall approval rating.

Is that why minorities are supporting him and will reelect him to a 2nd term, dipshit?

Trump's approval among African Americans has gone from 9% at his election in 2016, to 34% in two current major polls. Even at 20%, the Democrats would have a severe problem beating him.

You yourself know damned well that he's going to win the 2020 presidential race. Just quit pretending already, ok?

No it has not. It's been 10 percent during his entire presidency. Only in republican biased polls is does he reach 34 percent. Minorities are not sup[porting trump. I think I know that since I am a minority, speak to minorities every day and definitely are in contact with more minorities than you are. I am a member of a black discussion forum that has over 300,000 members, which is four times the membership here and you would be lucky to see 10-20 trump supporters in that membership.

And the funniest part? You're going to be stuck with a rich, white, racist like Mike Bloomberg to vote for in 2020.

Be sure to hold your nose when you cast your ballot. :laughing0301:

Even better, Bloomy is far more rich and white and anti-minority than Trump EVER was! :dance:

I won't be voting for Bloomberg during the primary. And since Bloomberg has not claimed a black president was not American, called Mexicans rapists, gut civil rights, appoint white racist judges, call black countries shitholes, banned travel to only non white nations and did help blacks in many ways while mayor of NYC, I will vote for Bloomberg if he is the nominee.

Their candidacies were doomed from the start. Who really thought they had a chance to win?

Besides, Bloomberg's big money now owns the DNC.

No it has not. It's been 10 percent during his entire presidency. Only in republican biased polls is does he reach 34 percent. Minorities are not sup[porting trump. I think I know that since I am a minority, speak to minorities every day and definitely are in contact with more minorities than you are. I am a member of a black discussion forum that has over 300,000 members, which is four times the membership here and you would be lucky to see 10-20 trump supporters in that membership.

And the funniest part? You're going to be stuck with a rich, white, racist like Mike Bloomberg to vote for in 2020.

Even better, Bloomy is far more rich and white and anti-minority than Trump EVER was! :dance:

I won't be voting for Bloomberg during the primary. And since Bloomberg has not claimed a black president was not American, called Mexicans rapists, gut civil rights, appoint white racist judges, call black countries shitholes, banned travel to only non white nations and did help blacks in many ways while mayor of NYC, I will vote for Bloomberg if he is the nominee.

Congratulations. Now you know how I felt when I got stuck with Romney and McCain for the choices in 2008 and 2012.

:laughing0301:

Their candidacies were doomed from the start. Who really thought they had a chance to win?

Besides, Bloomberg's big money now owns the DNC.
Again, trump is president by fluke. You need to understand this as time goes on.

Since you trump supporters want to invade a human conversation, let's look at reality. trump is president by fluke based on a technicality that has only happened 5 times in the history of U.S. presidential elections. He did not dominate the popular vote then win by an electoral landslide. His approval rating has never been above 50 percent in every credible major poll since he took office. So don't come in here talking crazy about democratic candidates like they are up against a highly sucessful president, because that is not the case.

Read 'em and weep.

Behind a paywall..and Fake News...how droll!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Fake news

Trump is still around 10 percent

Keep telling yourself that, it'll be ok. A Feb. 4th Gallup poll shows a 49% approval from minorities for the president’s handling of the economy.

A January FOX news poll also shows a 52% economic approval for Trump among Hispanics.

Sorry but Gallup shows black approval at 12 percent. Today.

Where in that link? I didn't see anything but one chart showing overall approval rating.
Just go to pick a president then job approval and in the among box, click blacks and you see that today his approval rating is 12 percent among blacks.

Too bad for them. Maybe more blacks need to leave their Democrat master's plantation and join the GOP.

92% approval rating among Republicans.

:5_1_12024::banana::dance::mm:
Shifted gears, did you?No apology for being wrong? No?

Hack.

Congratulations. Now you know how I felt when I got stuck with Romney and McCain for the choices in 2008 and 2012.

:laughing0301:

Don't forget Bob Dole.

51GfTDfNWVL._SR500,500_.jpg

By definition, in your rants, you are a certifiable racist human being.

Nah, you're just a butthurt white person who doesn't like the fact I call out the history of white racism and the current rendition of white racism.

Your party is the party of slavery and segregation. You never call them out and you continue to vote for more segregation among minorities, ethnicities, race with your liberal vote. You're fooling no one. We know why you're bitter. You have the incessant need to project the sins of your party onto the opposition in order to assuage your own anguish.

Nope....still spreading your ignorant talking points, eh?
And you are the party of Trump. 'Nuff said.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Doesn't matter what you say or want, the democrats are a totalitarian dictatorship, you run your filthy and shameful party like you run California. Little Mike Bloomberg bought the nomination and WILL be your nominee.

As a democrat who recently #walkedaway I think Bernie needs to acknowledge the democrat Party would accept Pence as their nominee over Sanders and just go on some Third Party ticket

Okay, all you Trump supporters, please sit this one out. You have 500 other threads where you can scream "They are all communists!!!"

In no particular order.

Bernie Sanders - Sanders is in a strong position because he has dedicated followers. This helps a lot in a primary battle. He's leading a movement, everyone else is just running a campaign.

His weakness- he's a lot further to the left than any Democrat since McGovern. If Trump weren't the alternative, even I'd consider voting Republican. Also, his age, he's pushing 80!

Peter Buttigeig - He's young, he's dynamic. He's the only veteran in the group. (Seriously, both parties, we've just been through a 19 year war and you can't find any vets to run?) The downside. He's gay, and I'm not sure the country is ready for a gay president yet. Right now, he's benefiting from being an alternative to Bernie and Biden. But he's running fifth nationally, and you have to wonder if this is just another case of placing too much emphasis on NH and IA.

Joe Biden - He's pretty much in freefall right now. He could still pull a rally at South Carolina. Let's not forget, Bill Clinton lost both IA and NH, and still turned it around. His big strength remains that there's still a lot of good will for him in the African American community for being Obama's wingman for 8 years.

Liz Warren - Probably turned out to be too smart for the room. She had lots of good ideas, and got bogged down into arguments about her Native American heritage and whether or not Bernie said a woman couldn't
run. (Ignoring Bernie's decades of support for female candidates.)

Amy Klochabar - this is a case of someone running for Vice President. She knows she's not going to be the nominee, we know it.. She's trying to place strong enough where someone will pick her up because she's a woman from the midwest.

Mike Bloomberg - Bloomberg's big strength is that he has nearly an infinite amount of money to run. He has strong progressive creds, but also strong cred as someone who can work in a bi-partisan manner. If it comes down to him and Bernie, it would be ironic if the the top two contenders for the Democratic Nomination aren't actually Democrats.

His weaknesses - the current mood in the Democratic party is anti-plutocratic, and his stances on gun control wouldn't play well in the red states.

Tom Steyer - Um, yeah, I guess he's still in this.

Tulsi Gabbard - The Kremlin needs to ask for it's money back.

That's nicely put, and a lot I might agree with. But, Klobuchar. Buttigieg. The latter being what I would consider the greatest political talent the Dems have at the time. Though, the country, as you say, probably isn't ready for a gay president, and also not for a female. The undercurrent of misogyny should not be underestimated. Women seeking power are still mostly rejected for not being "likeable", exactly for seeking power. That's not the role expected from women, even though few would admit it.

That's to say, I am worried, and more than a little bit. Biden was done in by the smear campaign that failed on the first attempt, and succeeded by turning the Senate into a stage for another smear campaign. That's what the Dems will have to contend with for the rest of the campaign season, and I am by no means convinced they are prepared for the tsunami of malignancy awaiting them.

So, Biden is collapsing, but what does it tell you that Sanders still can't break out of the sub-25% range? For me it says that Dems, by their overwhelming majority, aren't really convinced that he can beat Trump, and exactly that is what makes Bloomberg's campaign more appealing than it should be. Also, I am not convinced Bloomberg plays well with the black community (see IM2, for that matter), and without them the Dems are probably doomed, even if Bloomberg proves he can hold his own against Trump waging a total war to keep his fat arse out of prison. Also to bear in mind, the Dems need a 5, better 7% advantage reliably to win the Electoral College.

Doesn't matter what you say or want, the democrats are a totalitarian dictatorship, you run your filthy and shameful party like you run California. Little Mike Bloomberg bought the nomination and WILL be your nominee.
You are talking about the trump administration here. He is the totalitarian and you guys are helping him get there.

DECONSTRUCTING JOE B:

In no particular order.

Bernie Sanders - so far left he makes Joe think about voting GOP. Not exactly a good endorsement.

Peter Buttigeig - so gay, he makes even Joe B clench up his butt-cheeks. Not exactly a good endorsement.

Joe Biden - the expected front runner is admittedly in freefall headed straight for the nadir. Not exactly a good endorsement.

Liz Warren - got bogged down trying to explain how she went through school on an Indian grant when she's got less Indian in her than Bernie Sanders. Not exactly a good endorsement.

Amy Klochabar - not even considered a viable nominee hoping to place well enough to be picked up as VEEP. Not exactly a good endorsement.

Mike Bloomberg - not even considered a Democrat, but hell, he's got money to self-finance in lieu of public support. Not exactly a good endorsement.

Tom Steyer - he's in the race. Not exactly a good endorsement.

Tulsi Gabbard - something apparently involving refunds and Russians. Not exactly a good endorsement.

BUT GODDAMN, JOE'S GONNA PICK ONE OF THEM JUST TO VOTE AGAINST THE DONALD!!! :eek:o_O:cool:

Joe isn't exactly known for having smarts.

He will vote for one of those worthless clowns. Like all Moon Bats he is confused about reality. He thinks one or more of those dipshits will actually make a good President. Like when he thought that Obama was going to be a good President. He can't help himself. He is programed to be an idiot and then of course you have him suffering from the TDS mental illness.

In no particular order.

Bernie Sanders - Sanders is in a strong position because he has dedicated followers. This helps a lot in a primary battle. He's leading a movement, everyone else is just running a campaign.

His weakness- he's a lot further to the left than any Democrat since McGovern. If Trump weren't the alternative, even I'd consider voting Republican. Also, his age, he's pushing 80!

Peter Buttigeig - He's young, he's dynamic. He's the only veteran in the group. (Seriously, both parties, we've just been through a 19 year war and you can't find any vets to run?) The downside. He's gay, and I'm not sure the country is ready for a gay president yet. Right now, he's benefiting from being an alternative to Bernie and Biden. But he's running fifth nationally, and you have to wonder if this is just another case of placing too much emphasis on NH and IA.

Joe Biden - He's pretty much in freefall right now. He could still pull a rally at South Carolina. Let's not forget, Bill Clinton lost both IA and NH, and still turned it around. His big strength remains that there's still a lot of good will for him in the African American community for being Obama's wingman for 8 years.

Liz Warren - Probably turned out to be too smart for the room. She had lots of good ideas, and got bogged down into arguments about her Native American heritage and whether or not Bernie said a woman couldn't
run. (Ignoring Bernie's decades of support for female candidates.)

Amy Klochabar - this is a case of someone running for Vice President. She knows she's not going to be the nominee, we know it.. She's trying to place strong enough where someone will pick her up because she's a woman from the midwest.

Mike Bloomberg - Bloomberg's big strength is that he has nearly an infinite amount of money to run. He has strong progressive creds, but also strong cred as someone who can work in a bi-partisan manner. If it comes down to him and Bernie, it would be ironic if the the top two contenders for the Democratic Nomination aren't actually Democrats.

His weaknesses - the current mood in the Democratic party is anti-plutocratic, and his stances on gun control wouldn't play well in the red states.

Tom Steyer - Um, yeah, I guess he's still in this.

Tulsi Gabbard - The Kremlin needs to ask for it's money back.

That's nicely put, and a lot I might agree with. But, Klobuchar. Buttigieg. The latter being what I would consider the greatest political talent the Dems have at the time. Though, the country, as you say, probably isn't ready for a gay president, and also not for a female. The undercurrent of misogyny should not be underestimated. Women seeking power are still mostly rejected for not being "likeable", exactly for seeking power. That's not the role expected from women, even though few would admit it.

That's to say, I am worried, and more than a little bit. Biden was done in by the smear campaign that failed on the first attempt, and succeeded by turning the Senate into a stage for another smear campaign. That's what the Dems will have to contend with for the rest of the campaign season, and I am by no means convinced they are prepared for the tsunami of malignancy awaiting them.

So, Biden is collapsing, but what does it tell you that Sanders still can't break out of the sub-25% range? For me it says that Dems, by their overwhelming majority, aren't really convinced that he can beat Trump, and exactly that is what makes Bloomberg's campaign more appealing than it should be. Also, I am not convinced Bloomberg plays well with the black community (see IM2, for that matter), and without them the Dems are probably doomed, even if Bloomberg proves he can hold his own against Trump waging a total war to keep his fat arse out of prison. Also to bear in mind, the Dems need a 5, better 7% advantage reliably to win the Electoral College.

What I will say in addition to your well thought out post, is that e need not let republicans dictate our choices after just 2 primaries. The winner will come and then trump must face his record and he will have to face an opponent that will tear his ass wide open in a debate. It's easy for trump to talk shit right now because democrats are in the process of determining a candidate. trump needs to stay out of the process like other incumbents have, but he knows that the only way he can win is keep people confused. That confusion ends when there is a democratic nominee. At that time, the end of trump will begin.

Bernie Sanders - Aging hippy Communist. Wants to make the US like Venezuela.

Peter Buttigeig - Queerboi

Joe Biden - Senile child molester with more baggage than Delta Airlines

Liz Warren - Lying Commie Injin

Amy Klochabar - Debbie Downer

Mike Bloomberg -. Mini Mike trying to buy the Democrat nomination

Tom Steyer - Dumbass Environmental Wacko

Tulsi Gabbard - Cute but confused about everything.

Trump landslide!

Bernie Sanders - Aging hippy Communist. Wants to make the US like Venezuela.

Peter Buttigeig - Queerboi

Joe Biden - Senile child molester with more baggage than Delta Airlines

Liz Warren - Lying Commie Injin

Amy Klochabar - Debbie Downer

Mike Bloomberg -. Mini Mike trying to buy the Democrat nomination

Tom Steyer - Dumbass Environmental Wacko

Tulsi Gabbard - Cute but confused about everything.

Trump landslide!

Authoritarian dictator wannabee Trump is going to lose.

Forum List

Back