Joe Biden denied Holy Communion at Florence church

This a good example of why the history of Christianity is division and subdivision, which obviously is continuing. The guys who run the Catholic Church (and they are all guys) decided to make abortion some sort of litmus test, which is absurd. There are all sorts of beliefs, theories, and conclusions on the subject, among both individuals and religious organizations, both Christian and not. And abortion is not the only subject on which opinions differ widely.

There is always a problem when one gets involved in an authoritarian organization. A small group of hand-picked individuals gets to make decisions for everyone. I have never regretted leaving the RC Church, which I did years before Roe v. Wade was decided. It is important to note here, before any posters go crazy that I have some obligation to continue as an RC, that I did not choose the RC Church, my parents enrolled me from birth. A close friend of mine switched not long ago from RC to Unitarian, and she is so happy she did.

As Biden has held a public office twice, and could again, I think that he is smart enough to know that a public official must exercise his/her duties on behalf of all the people, not just those of his/her own faith, even if the RCs want to reel him in.
we don't kill humans. ever hear of thou shall not kill ?

Yes. But there is a big difference between a potential human and a human. There are various stages to embryonic/fetal development. I think that you are being hysterical.

And yes, we do kill humans. What do you think that all of your fancy guns and expensive bombs are for? Do you think that AR-15s and AK-47s were created to make cookies? We've certainly spent billions killing humans.
well a genius to a stupid fk is different, can they each be killed for being different? the lengths you have to go to to justify killing babies is amazing to me. fk dude, there isn't any logic or sense to it. it's just pure kill babies.

It is your conclusion that abortion is "killing babies." It is my conclusion that it is not. Your level of hysteria does not change my conclusion. It is up to anyone contemplating having a abortion to determine the answer for herself according to her own reasoning, ideology, and any advice that she decides to seek from others whom she chooses to advise her, if any.

This notion that perfect strangers, including big government, should be able to impose an answer on this individual, when their advice is unsolicited, is an unwarranted and ridiculous denial of freedom, in terms of both respecting the individual's right to physical sovereignty and her right to religious freedom.
So just one question, is there a heart beat of the baby in the womb? yes or no?

The detection of a heart beat is not a determinative factor. A heart beat may be detected both before the human brain is fully formed and after the human brain ceases to function. In the meantime, both brain function and heart function can be stopped by the intrusion into the body of a metal projectile.

It is your conclusion that abortion is "killing babies." It is my conclusion that it is not. Your level of hysteria does not change my conclusion. It is up to anyone contemplating having a abortion to determine the answer for herself according to her own reasoning, ideology, and any advice that she decides to seek from others whom she chooses to advise her, if any.

This notion that perfect strangers, including big government, should be able to impose an answer on this individual, when their advice is unsolicited, is an unwarranted and ridiculous denial of freedom, in terms of both respecting the individual's right to physical sovereignty and her right to religious freedom.
1850 the slaveholder says: They is my property and I can do whatever I want with my property. Y'all can kiss my butt cause I got the law on my side. Hell, it ain't like these slaves are human or anything. Mind your own business.

2019 the pro choice zealot says: My body is my business and no can tell me what to do with my property.
You can kiss my butt because I got the law on my side. It isn't as though these parasites in my body are human or anything. Mind your own business.
If a woman has a miscarriage should she be investigated for felony involuntary manslaughter? The child died while in her care.
Depends on what induced the miscarriage right?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

God is not a republican and you do not speak for him. It's the evangelical right that is killing christianity in America. No one since the inqusition has set a worse example of what a christian should be.

God is damn sure not a baby killing Democrat so your assertion is bullshit on its face.
God kills babies everyday with disease and starvation. This supposedly omnipotent being sits on his non-existent ass while misery kills children by the thousands and you so-called Christians refuse to do anything either. So fucking concerned with the fate of the unborn but don't give a damn after they exit the womb. Get off your high horse, there are babies suffering terribly right now somewhere. do something about that and then I might believe you care about something other than putting women back in their place.

First you assert God in not a Republican and Evangelicals are killing Christianity then assert God doesn't exist.

A little advise, don't join a college debate team.
The total disconnect between how you want to treat the unborn versus how you want to treat children lost you that debate long ago.
Wrong. Disagreeing over solutions that don’t work doesn’t mean what you believe it means.

Would it be the right thing if he were to deny politicians the Sacrament if they support Trumps inhumane immigration policies? Or that support policies that hurt the poor and suffering?

Liberal clergy would not only deny sacraments but would openly denounce any conservatives who entered their sanctuaries if they failed to toe the line on any tenet of liberalism. Not just the demand for Open Borders.

If President Trump went into a leftist church, he would be turned away for being Pro-Life and pro-Family

1850 the slaveholder says: They is my property and I can do whatever I want with my property. Y'all can kiss my butt cause I got the law on my side. Hell, it ain't like these slaves are human or anything. Mind your own business.

2019 the pro choice zealot says: My body is my business and no can tell me what to do with my property.
You can kiss my butt because I got the law on my side. It isn't as though these parasites in my body are human or anything. Mind your own business.
If a woman has a miscarriage should she be investigated for felony involuntary manslaughter? The child died while in her care.
Depends on what induced the miscarriage right?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Why would it?

All that happened in Florence was that Bite Me was determined not to be in accordance with Catholic Dogma in regards to abortion. I suppose if he was anonymous , he would have received but the priest notice him.

It isn't like he got ripped to shreds in the sermon, and the priest didn't speak for an hour condemning the ACA as something that arose from the Pits of Hell and is a symbol of the upcoming apocalypse first.

40 percent of Catholics consider abortion to be morally acceptable

Abortion and the Catholic Church in the United States - Wikipedia

Is the church going to deny them communion?

When you violate the rules of an exclusive club, you usually get kicked out or at least denied privileges.

The exclusive club has many, many rules that it’s members don’t follow

Divorce, birth control, celibacy of priests

That's all certainly true. But Vice President Biden is a well known individual who is really hot-to-trot for promoting Abortions.

Since he is so well know it would be scandalous in the opinion of the priest.

I'm sure that if Joe Trojan, the president of the prophylactic company were well known, he'd turned away too.

Or if Herbert Tareyton or Joe Camel appeared at an anti-tobacco based church, well known characters like them would also be shunned.

When you violate the rules of an exclusive club, you usually get kicked out or at least denied privileges.

But the priest followed this one with the Groper...and was perfectly correct doing so

But the priest followed this one with the Groper...and was perfectly correct doing so

If the priest had thrown away his prepared sermon and delivered a 2 hour diatribe against Sleepy Joe, that wouldn't be proper IMHO.

But he didn't do that, and Biden had to know about the rules against abortion in the Catholic Church before he decided to attend a mass in Florence.

That's all certainly true. But Vice President Biden is a well known individual who is really hot-to-trot for promoting Abortions.

I'm sure that if Joe Trojan, the president of the prophylactic company were well known, he'd turned away too.

Or if Herbert Tareyton or Joe Camel appeared at an anti-tobacco based church, well known characters like them would also be shunned.
Actually, Biden says he opposes abortion but as an elected official, follows the law

If the priest had thrown away his prepared sermon and delivered a 2 hour diatribe against Sleepy Joe, that wouldn't be proper IMHO.

But he didn't do that, and Biden had to know about the rules against abortion in the Catholic Church before he decided to attend a mass in Florence.
Biden never received an abortion

He did follow the law of the land.

Of course all Democrat Catholics do. They just think they're above GOD'S Law

Actually, Biden says he opposes abortion but as an elected official, follows the law

Au contraire, Biden is Rabidly anti-life, and has indicated he is 100% for repealing the Hyde Amendment and wants to force taxpayers to support the abortion industry if he's elected.

Pretty much. I've only seen one person denied Communion and I have no idea why she was but evidently the priest did

Would it be the right thing if he were to deny politicians the Sacrament if they support Trumps inhumane immigration policies? Or that support policies that hurt the poor and suffering?

Liberal clergy would not only deny sacraments but would openly denounce any conservatives who entered their sanctuaries if they failed to toe the line on any tenet of liberalism. Not just the demand for Open Borders.

If President Trump went into a leftist church, he would be turned away for being Pro-Life and pro-Family
Protecting a child's life does not stop at the time of birth.
To abuse and mistreat children and prevent them from having the necessities of life, aft yer they are born, is worse than abortion. That is the hypocrisy of anti-abortion advocates. Once the child is born, they do not have concern what happens to them.

Pretty much. I've only seen one person denied Communion and I have no idea why she was but evidently the priest did
The priest should ask every person requesting communion their stance on abortion. They should also ask every priest who requests communion if they are a pedophile or do they have knowledge of a pedophile priest who they did not turn in.

Forum List

Back