Joe Biden has redeemed himself and is no longer a racist! Yes or no?

Joe Biden has purged his old racist ways

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • I neither know nor care.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Augie Doggy says you are programmed then that’s that.

But if you note that Auggie Doggy is programmed, he alone is permitted to deny it because — well — just because.

It’s alright there in the lines of programming.
I don't know much about writing code, but I expect a leftist emulator wouldn't take very many lines.

In today's America, if you're not openly attacking minorities and demanding the right to be racist, then you're already part of the less racist half of Americans. Joe Biden may be useless and barely functioning, but compared to some conservative movements in this country he might as well be MLK Jr.

I don't know why these guys keep trying to make Biden a klansman, but the choice was between him or trump. That was a no brainer.

Submitted: Joe Biden has a long history of being a racist, but has fully purged himself of that history and deserves to be considered an icon of racial justice for one and all.​

Yes. No. I don’t know and I don’t care.

Discuss. Or not. its not compulsory.
I don't believe a word that old fool says

So when White Boy Joe said that ‘if you don’t vote for him, you ain’t black,’ he was demonstrating his non racism?
He did not say that. He said that if you can't tell the difference between him and trump, you ai't black. And that's what we were saying to each other as blacks.

Submitted: Joe Biden has a long history of being a racist, but has fully purged himself of that history and deserves to be considered an icon of racial justice for one and all.​

When he leaves office, millions of people will heave a sigh of relief

IM2 According to IM2 he's a racist bastard.....no matter what he says now
Try not speaking for me Meister because what you said is untrue. Trump has continued being a rracist. Biden worked for a black VP and is a long time friend with James Clyburn and other blacks in congress. Because if we ddn't vote for a whiyte candidate that said something racist is his past, we'd never vote. So then the question was who was the least racist and the answer was Biden.

Why do you even ask OP?

Biden is a piece of shito!

Christ! don't you know that already OP?

I suggest that a lifetime of beliefs aren’t overcome so easily by most people; and politicians are not all that reliable as a group.

I am guessing that if Biden’s racist musings had come from the Mouth of Trump, not a single liberal member of this Board would accept such a late in the life reconsideration of his views.

Hard to say because he's flopped on so many things. Like building a wall or voting for the Iraq war. Politicians have expiration dates. They are not HONEST when the times change and they are FORCED to speak and think differently.

And we know that his boss Obama was not even comfortable with him. Running for Prez in his case was a horrible idea if he had ANY CLUE what the progressive leftists in charge would FORCE him to say.

It's a hostage situation. Hostages dont rock the boat and piss off the captors.

He did not say that. He said that if you can't tell the difference between him and trump, you ai't black. And that's what we were saying to each other as blacks.
Oh. Major distinction. Ok Senile Joe knows all about how black you are. He is an expert in fact.

He needs to deem himself before he can be redeemed.

Oh. Major distinction. Ok Senile Joe knows all about how black you are. He is an expert in fact.
There is no such distinction. There s a bunch of racist conflation, like your post, but no such distinction.

Forum List

Back