Joe Biden has redeemed himself and is no longer a racist! Yes or no?

Joe Biden has purged his old racist ways

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • I neither know nor care.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No. He clearly wasn’t.

And you are one of the more obvious tools who unquestionably is giving senile Joe a pass.

My understanding is spot on. Your denial of reality is quite remarkable. It’s disgusting and dishonest of you. Even you can’t believe the bullshit you’re now sharing.
When all else fails, pretend you can read minds.

Submitted: Joe Biden has a long history of being a racist, but has fully purged himself of that history and deserves to be considered an icon of racial justice for one and all.​

Yes. No. I don’t know and I don’t care.

Discuss. Or not. its not compulsory.

It doesn't matter whether he is or he isn't. Biden's policies aren't racist, nor does he publicly espouse racist policies or ideas. Unlike Donald Trump, he doesn't denigrate others by race, creed or sexual orientation.

Unlike Donald Trump who shamelessly wears his racism like a badge of honor, and frequently denigrates other races and "shithole" nations.

The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine appointed an interdisciplinary task force to look at that question. It found that, on the contrary, “immigration has an overall positive impact on long-run economic growth in the United States.”
1639287319541.jpeg

It doesn't matter whether he is or he isn't. Biden's policies aren't racist, nor does he publicly espouse racist policies or ideas. Unlike Donald Trump, he doesn't denigrate others by race, creed or sexual orientation.

Unlike Donald Trump who shamelessly wears his racism like a badge of honor, and frequently denigrates other races and "shithole" nations.
Trump espoused no such notions or policies. So, while you’re not even luke- warm, at least you’re completely wrong.

And, by the way, his comment about shithole nations was not based on race. It was based on other factors, like the fact that some nations are hell holes and shitty places to live.

Last edited:
No. He clearly wasn’t.

And you are one of the more obvious tools who unquestionably is giving senile Joe a pass.

My understanding is spot on. Your denial of reality is quite remarkable. It’s disgusting and dishonest of you. Even you can’t believe the bullshit you’re now sharing.
He clearly is. But you guys want to pretend that Biden was handed a fucked up situation and the he being blamed for things caused by trumps failure. Biden is not senile. I've seen senile and a senile person would not have survived the campaign. Trump is in worse mental condition than Biden and it is a long standing problem that was caused by his uprbringing.

Biden has not been in office for a year. Despite your finest delusions, things were not good when Biden took office. We are better off now than we were at this time last year.

In today's America, if you're not openly attacking minorities and demanding the right to be racist, then you're already part of the less racist half of Americans. Joe Biden may be useless and barely functioning, but compared to some conservative movements in this country he might as well be MLK Jr.
Yep and his son Hunter says the n word every other sentence. So you are his negro bitch! Oh, and Biden's too. Glad you support them, proves you're a dumbass.

He clearly is. But you guys want to pretend that Biden was handed a fucked up situation and the he being blamed for things caused by trumps failure. Biden is not senile. I've seen senile and a senile person would not have survived the campaign. Trump is in worse mental condition than Biden and it is a long standing problem that was caused by his uprbringing.

Biden has not been in office for a year. Despite your finest delusions, things were not good when Biden took office. We are better off now than we were at this time last year.
No. But Brandon wasn’t handed a lousy situation except for COVID which Trump didn’t exactly ask for, you idiot.

Your imbecile notions don’t change actual reality. Trump was in the process of turning this country back from the ledge left by 8 disastrous years of Obumbler. Trump was given absolutely no “honeymoon.” Instead, from the ever disloyal to America Dumbocrap Party (and the hand maiden main stream apparatchik media), Trump was blocked and attacked without rest every day since before he took office. And you know it. Jackals like you were part of it.

Now the senile racist shit, Brandon, whom you KNOW (but can’t bring yourself to admit) is a racist and suffering from severe mental and cognitive problems is fucking everything up. You support that prick even though you know he is a racist when all you ever whine about is racism. You aren’t intellectually honest. You aren’t honest at all.

Dude, EVERYTHING your POLITICS does not like is racist. 1/2 of what you complain about is POLITICAL disagreements...

OK that you voted NEVER Trump. BECAUSE "he's a racist" -- which he clearly isn't.. You HATE him because he threatened BLACK SOLIDARITY in politics by not talking DOWN to people of any particular color. And MOVING them away from the LURCH LEFT of your suicidal slave owning party..

Now you know how I as an Independent feel when I look at TWO bad choices on the ballot and gag almost to death. Which is why, I TRY to vote 3rd party and my work now is in injecting Independents into the political structure to innoculate against this epidemic of stupid 2 parties degrading into a shit show.

I'll be honest here. I didn't vote Trump in 2016. I HAD TO VOTE Trump in 2020. Nobody from the DAMN DEMS was running,. Some half senile wash-up was being held captive in his basement for a REASON.
No flacaltenn, you are wrong. Now stop being white thinking you can tell me what I see isn't what it is. Trump is a racist and look at the bullshit you post.

On one hand you tell me I was never a slave but the demcratic party is now the slave owning party. If you voted for a 75 year old man because you thought a 77 year old man was senile then you're an idiot. If Biden is senile, so is trump. And you voted for a man who was too busy trying to plan an insurrection than implementing a national vaccine distribution plan. A man who was told 2-3 months before COVID got here that it was coming.

Intelligence report warned of coronavirus crisis as early as November: Sources

Joe Biden predicted that trump would fail in managing the pandenic and he was right.

But today those like you are dishonestly blaming him for not ending COVID while your fellow rght wingers are refusing to get vaccinated. You guys are a shame and a disgrace to this country.

No. But Brandon wasn’t handed a lousy situation except for COVID which Trump didn’t exactly ask for, you idiot.

Your imbecile notions don’t change actual reality. Trump was in the process of turning this country back from the ledge left by 8 disastrous years of Obumbler. Trump was given absolutely no “honeymoon.” Instead, from the ever disloyal to America Dumbocrap Party (and the hand maiden main stream apparatchik media), Trump was blocked and attacked without rest every day since before he took office. And you know it. Jackals like you were part of it.

Now the senile racist shit, Brandon, whom you KNOW (but can’t bring yourself to admit) is a racist and suffering from severe mental and cognitive problems is fucking everything up. You support that prick even though you know he is a racist when all you ever whine about is racism. You aren’t intellectually honest. You aren’t honest at all.
Brandon is not the president and everything I said is correct. Trump wasn't bringing this country back from jack shit. You racists just refused to give Obama credit for his work and so when trump starting reciting percentages every month yoiu guys gave him credit for what he had nothing to do with. Trump was not getting attacked. His ass violated the law.

Trump is 75. When he runs again, hell be 78. If Biden is senile, so is trump. Trump fucked things up. We are suffering due to the pandemic. The world shut down. Demand for things right now outpace the ability to produce goods. This would be the case if trump had won. But trump woukld not have had a plan. So be very glad trump is not preident.

It's always amusing when leftists insist they didn't say what they said. :auiqs.jpg:
They are such entertaining little mind controlled monkeys. It's so much fun to watch them spewing those buzzwords that they've had hammered by the media into their empty little heads, without having a clue of how to defend the POV du jour when challenged.

Forum List

Back