Joe Biden has redeemed himself and is no longer a racist! Yes or no?

Joe Biden has purged his old racist ways

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • I neither know nor care.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hard to say because he's flopped on so many things. Like building a wall or voting for the Iraq war. Politicians have expiration dates. They are not HONEST when the times change and they are FORCED to speak and think differently.

And we know that his boss Obama was not even comfortable with him. Running for Prez in his case was a horrible idea if he had ANY CLUE what the progressive leftists in charge would FORCE him to say.

It's a hostage situation. Hostages dont rock the boat and piss off the captors.
More far right bs.

Why do you even ask OP?

Biden is a piece of shito!

Christ! don't you know that already OP?
I wasn’t asking to find out what I think. I’m reliably informed that I consider him to be a senile old racist piece of shit.

I was asking to see how others view him. Especially how his “supporters” try to justify that support. My guess is that he has to be getting a pass on his lifetime history of being a racist pigdog — from the woke crowd.

lil’ im.2 has confirmed my hunch to a large degree.

There is no such distinction. There s a bunch of racist conflation, like your post, but no such distinction.
Lol. You idiot. It was your own distinction.

More far right bs.

You know damn well I'm not "far right" so please explain ANYTHING that I wrote that was even PARTISAN. I read my post again. It had NO political bias. Just general truths about what makes politicians IN GENERAL -- respectable.

You could apply EVERYTHING I SAID for example to Mitch McConnell as well.

Submitted: Joe Biden has a long history of being a racist, but has fully purged himself of that history and deserves to be considered an icon of racial justice for one and all.​

Yes. No. I don’t know and I don’t care.

Discuss. Or not. its not compulsory.
The flood of illegal immigrants entering our nation will end up taking jobs from the blacks or lowering the wages for such jobs.

but IM2 just LOVES this guy.. SO -- that settles it !! :biggrin:

When IM2 speaks -- all Black folks just nod --------------------------- off.
No, they do that when you speak. And in fact they nod their heads in disbelief at your idiocy. Biden is less racist than trump. You on the right are just disingenuous on the whole issue of race, especially you.

I don't love Biden. He was not my first choice. But in the end he was the only choice.

Unless I chose not to vote. And that was not an option.

I wasn’t asking to find out what I think. I’m reliably informed that I consider him to be a senile old racist piece of shit.

I was asking to see how others view him. Especially how his “supporters” try to justify that support. My guess is that he has to be getting a pass on his lifetime history of being a racist pigdog — from the woke crowd.

ok.

You know damn well I'm not "far right" so please explain ANYTHING that I wrote that was even PARTISAN. I read my post again. It had NO political bias. Just general truths about what makes politicians IN GENERAL -- respectable.

You could apply EVERYTHING I SAID for example to Mitch McConnell as well.
Sure flacaltenn. That's why you rant about blacks not voting republican.

The flood of illegal immigrants entering our nation will end up taking jobs from the blacks or lowering the wages for such jobs.

That’s ok. To Brandon, that is.

Biden has got no pass. You just don't seem to understand reality.

Trump was worse.

No, they do that when you speak. And in fact they nod their heads in disbelief at your idiocy. Biden is less racist than trump. You on the right are just disingenuous on the whole issue of race, especially you.

I don't love Biden. He was not my first choice. But in the end he was the only choice.

Unless I chose not to vote. And that was not an option.

Dude, EVERYTHING your POLITICS does not like is racist. 1/2 of what you complain about is POLITICAL disagreements...

OK that you voted NEVER Trump. BECAUSE "he's a racist" -- which he clearly isn't.. You HATE him because he threatened BLACK SOLIDARITY in politics by not talking DOWN to people of any particular color. And MOVING them away from the LURCH LEFT of your suicidal slave owning party..

Now you know how I as an Independent feel when I look at TWO bad choices on the ballot and gag almost to death. Which is why, I TRY to vote 3rd party and my work now is in injecting Independents into the political structure to innoculate against this epidemic of stupid 2 parties degrading into a shit show.

I'll be honest here. I didn't vote Trump in 2016. I HAD TO VOTE Trump in 2020. Nobody from the DAMN DEMS was running,. Some half senile wash-up was being held captive in his basement for a REASON.

Last edited:
Biden has got no pass. You just don't seem to understand reality.

Trump was worse.
No. He clearly wasn’t.

And you are one of the more obvious tools who unquestionably is giving senile Joe a pass.

My understanding is spot on. Your denial of reality is quite remarkable. It’s disgusting and dishonest of you. Even you can’t believe the bullshit you’re now sharing.

The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine appointed an interdisciplinary task force to look at that question. It found that, on the contrary, “immigration has an overall positive impact on long-run economic growth in the United States.”

Immigration, the report says, has “little to no negative effects on overall wages and employment of native-born workers in the longer term.” Native-born teenagers who have not finished high school may work fewer hours, at least in the short term. (They won’t lose jobs.)

As far as the downside goes, that’s pretty much it.

On the upside, “the prospects for long-run economic growth in the United States would be considerably dimmed without the contributions of high-skilled immigrants” who create jobs for highly-paid and lower-income workers alike. And the study found that recent immigrants tend to have more education than earlier immigrants.

“Immigrants,” the report concludes, “are integral to the nation’s economic growth.”

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Lol! Bullshit straight from the American stinker.
No. It is obviously not bullshit. It has to be ok to cost Americans jobs, since Brandon is permitting this practical invasion to occur. Pandering feel-good emotionalism as the basis for policy still has consequences. Your denial of reality is known as you just engaging in “lying” some more.

The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine appointed an interdisciplinary task force to look at that question. It found that, on the contrary, “immigration has an overall positive impact on long-run economic growth in the United States.”

Immigration, the report says, has “little to no negative effects on overall wages and employment of native-born workers in the longer term.” Native-born teenagers who have not finished high school may work fewer hours, at least in the short term. (They won’t lose jobs.)

On the upside, “the prospects for long-run economic growth in the United States would be considerably dimmed without the contributions of high-skilled immigrants” who create jobs for highly-paid and lower-income workers alike. And the study found that recent immigrants tend to have more education than earlier immigrants.

“Immigrants,” the report concludes, “are integral to the nation’s economic growth.”
Legal immigrants.

Your article is dated 2017 and talks abut “highly educated” immigrants. Most highly educated immigrants are legal immigrants. I am all for legal immigration. Before I retired I worked with an immigrant from Scotland who was an electronic engineer. Of course we called hIm Scotty. I also worked with another electronics engineer whose parents had immigrated from the Philippines plus an electronics technician who was born in China, lived in Hong Kong and then immigrated to the States.

Forum List

Back