Joe Biden has redeemed himself and is no longer a racist! Yes or no?

Joe Biden has purged his old racist ways

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • I neither know nor care.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
s-l300.jpg

I don't know why these guys keep trying to make Biden a klansman, but the choice was between him or trump. That was a no brainer.
i agree, but apparently the majority wanted the klanman Joey xiden

i agree, but apparently the majority wanted the klanman Joey xiden
Biden has never been a member of the Klan. The fact is that trump is a racist. And he is the choice of racists.

Biden has never been a member of the Klan. The fact is that trump is a racist. And he is the choice of racists.
he sure sounds like he was in it, and was mentored by a member

you claims about trump don’t actually match factual reality and appear to be projection about your cult leader

i mean who was the last president to refer to african americans as a negro?

he sure sounds like he was in it, and was mentored by a member

you claims about trump don’t actually match factual reality and appear to be projection about your cult leader

i mean who was the last president to refer to african americans as a negro?
No he doesn't and he never has. He sounded like a white man who grew up in a mostly white community who was ignorant of black [eople early on in his career. Then he made his comment about Obama which was stupid, but Obama ended up picking him for VP, so apparently Biden was nowhere near the racist the American right tries gaslighting us to believe he is.

I don't have a cult leader. I am no fan of Biden, I only voted for him because the alternative was far worse. Trump has a history of racism, and negro is not a racial slur. But trumps referring to black countries as shitholes, telling American congressional members of color to go back where they came from and telling suburban whites how "they" are trying to take overy your neighborhood, pretty much shows that he is a racist.

No he doesn't and he never has. He sounded like a white man who grew up in a mostly white community who was ignorant of black [eople early on in his career. Then he made his comment about Obama which was stupid, but Obama ended up picking him for VP, so apparently Biden was nowhere near the racist the American right tries gaslighting us to believe he is.

I don't have a cult leader. I am no fan of Biden, I only voted for him because the alternative was far worse. Trump has a history of racism, and negro is not a racial slur. But trumps referring to black countries as shitholes, telling American congressional members of color to go back where they came from and telling suburban whites how "they" are trying to take overy your neighborhood, pretty much shows that he is a racist.
he was mentored by a klansman and uses the n word still today

that’s called racist

Submitted: Joe Biden has a long history of being a racist, but has fully purged himself of that history and deserves to be considered an icon of racial justice for one and all.​

Yes. No. I don’t know and I don’t care.

Discuss. Or not. its not compulsory.
It really doesn’t matter what Biden says or does, you’re still going to whine about him either way.

It really doesn’t matter what Biden says or does, you’re still going to whine about him either way.
No. But we shall never know for sure since Brandon hasn’t said anything coherent in years and hasn’t done anything of merit in his career.

Sure flacaltenn. That's why you rant about blacks not voting republican.

I sure aint a saleman for GOP votes. When I observe that it SEEMS a district in continuous decline like Cummings' district has a choice between a young lady laser focused on FIXING THINGS and the same ole "chuck and tease" speech from a long time career race baiter -- and they WON'T elect the dynamic lady with problem solving plans and focus BECAUSE she's a Republican -- that just astounds me.

I'm OBSERVING here bud -- not a front line warrior for the right.

Also observing that most of YOUR TRUMP HATE and political gripes have to do with ANYONE of any skin color -- breaking up the VOTING UNITY of the Black State of endentured thinking about politics. Again -- and I'm getting to know you pretty well after these years, ANYONE -- black or white that CONVERTS a stream of black people to the Dem machine exits ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- is a racist. Everyone of those black GOP candidates, black Fox news people, Project 21, Larry Elder and THOUSANDS of other black people who are tired of parroting garbage -- are racist because they THREATEN your "unity".

It is known that in 2008, when Clinton said of Obama, "A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags", he was a Republican

Submitted: Joe Biden has a long history of being a racist, but has fully purged himself of that history and deserves to be considered an icon of racial justice for one and all.​

Yes. No. I don’t know and I don’t care.

Discuss. Or not. its not compulsory.
yea, i'm sure thats why he wants a black supreme court justice.

hajsp193kpe81.png

In today's America, if you're not openly attacking minorities and demanding the right to be racist, then you're already part of the less racist half of Americans. Joe Biden may be useless and barely functioning, but compared to some conservative movements in this country he might as well be MLK Jr.
Sure. Just as his VP about his racism.

Well by opening up the southern border Joe Biden will allow millions of illegal aliens to enter our nation and take low jobs away from many black citizens as they are willing to work for low wages and many will get paid unde the table.

To me that makes me wonder if Joe is not racist toward brown people but is still racist toward blacks.

Also Joe announces he is going to have a black female VP and now a black female Justice on the Supreme Court. By announcing this before he makes his pick he gives people the impression that he doesn’t really care if the black female is extremely qualified for the job, he just wants to check off a block. So it ruins the experience of being nominated for the job for the black female as people will say she is just an example of Joe pandering to blacks once again.

Giggles Kamala was a terrible pick for VP. I seriously hope Joe picks a well qualified black female for the Supreme Court. Unfortunately I keep remembering Obama’s warning about Joe. ”Never underestimate Joe’s ability to f**k things up.”

Forum List

Back