Joe Biden, How Dare You Compare Me To Hitler

Everyone knows the MAGA philosophy of Trump and the republicans. if you lose an election, then cry like a little baby and insist that you won. If that don't work then try to overthrow the government and to hell with how many people have to die.
How quickly you forget. Does Russian collusion ring a bell? What about hanging chads?

yea throwing people into gas chambers shows great character...
Although Joey Xi has a good start with an estimated60-70,000 Americans dead from "vaccinations" and hundreds of Americans in the Washington Gulag without access to bail in his first 18 months.
Even Hitler wasn't able to get the euthanasia/extermination program going until 1939. several years into his regime.

Last edited:
How quickly you forget. Does Russian collusion ring a bell?
You actually seem proud of Trump's proven Russian collusion. It's kind of sad. I know you weren't always a traitor. The Trump cult transformed you into one.

What about hanging chads?
A distraction brought up by the Republicans, so they could excuse not counting the overvotes with clear voter intent. Those were legal votes under every version of Florida law, and counting them would have resulted in an easy win for Gore.

I don't know why you're still whining about that. You cheated, you won, get over it already.

You actually seem proud of Trump's proven Russian collusion. It's kind of sad. I know you weren't always a traitor. The Trump cult transformed you into one.

A distraction brought up by the Republicans, so they could excuse not counting the overvotes with clear voter intent. Those were legal votes under every version of Florida law, and counting them would have resulted in an easy win for Gore.

I don't know why you're still whining about that. You cheated, you won, get over it already.
You still believe Russian collusion? Bless your heart.

Yeah dummshit, it means THROWN OUT but that could mean for 50 different reasons! Idiot.

I know at least one case was thrown out because the judge said Trump would have needed to have filed the case BEFORE the election!
You know a mountain of garbage propaganda.

They are all great reasons when dealing with pure crap.

You're not really sane, and so very proud of it.

But then, being delusional does earn you a lot of Trump cult brownie points. For the weak-minded, getting emotional affirmation from the other cultists is the whole point of living.
Whoops i forgot to include the 100,000 of Americans mostly teenagers killed each year by Fentanyl OD's that have been caused by Joey Xi's border policies allowing Narco cartels smugglers open border.
Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commie Eugenics marches on..

Last edited:
Whoops i forgot to include the 100,000 of Americans mostly teenagers killed each year by Fentanyl OD's that have been caused by Joey Xi's border policies allowing Narco cartels smugglers open border.
Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commie Eugenics marches on..
Been going on for years...End the pathetic war on drugs, tax the rich and give us a real mental health system and cheap college and training. Like Dems try to do and have recently. Dupe

Forum List

Back