Joe Biden: i never said i wanted to ban fracking, play the video!

Trump and his flock must lie and distort. Phasing something out now means banning.
What part of "ZERO carbon emissions by 2025" dont you understand, retard?
I understand and recognize a lie when I hear one. I understand and recognize what the word ban means.

Donald Trump and his trumpoholics will lie about anything and everything anytime.
Biden said "ZERO carbon emissions by 2025", true or false?
So what if he did. The lie is about him calling for a ban. You are trying to change the subject because it has become obvious the "ban fracking" lie is a talking point loser because each time its repeated voters are reminded of how Trump and his minions lie.

I like how videos of Biden calling for fracking bans doesn't convince you he called for a ban on fracking. Neither do videos of Biden saying he will end fossil fuels and plunge us into summer heat with no A/C.

You have achieved a black belt in blind partisan obedience. You have no will at all. Congratulations, the reward for decades of hard work learning not to question what you are told by the DNC.

Camp: Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think ...
Which is your favorite unedited video of Biden calling for a full ban on fracking on private property? Post your video or admit you are a trumpoholic scum bag liar. Failure to post your video will suffice as your surrender.

Sure, here you go!

Now be a man and admit you were wrong. Which you're not going to do and this is the last link I will ever give you because of your lack of gonads

Trump and his flock must lie and distort. Phasing something out now means banning.
Now that Germany and the rest of the EU have replaced us as leaders of the free world, hopefully they'll be able to lead us into better sources of energy in the near future. While we stay in the dirt, they're continuing to work on it.
:cuckoo:

The Germans pay nearly triple what we do for electricity. And gasoline is over $5/gallon in Germany. Last time I filled up I paid less than $2/gallon.

Fuck the cap and trade scam.

Last edited:
I understand and recognize a lie when I hear one. I understand and recognize what the word ban means.

Donald Trump and his trumpoholics will lie about anything and everything anytime.
So what if he did. The lie is about him calling for a ban. You are trying to change the subject because it has become obvious the "ban fracking" lie is a talking point loser because each time its repeated voters are reminded of how Trump and his minions lie.

I like how videos of Biden calling for fracking bans doesn't convince you he called for a ban on fracking. Neither do videos of Biden saying he will end fossil fuels and plunge us into summer heat with no A/C.

You have achieved a black belt in blind partisan obedience. You have no will at all. Congratulations, the reward for decades of hard work learning not to question what you are told by the DNC.

Camp: Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think ...
Which is your favorite unedited video of Biden calling for a full ban on fracking on private property? Post your video or admit you are a trumpoholic scum bag liar. Failure to post your video will suffice as your surrender.

Sure, here you go!

Now be a man and admit you were wrong. Which you're not going to do and this is the last link I will ever give you because of your lack of gonads
And because you can't find a video of Biden calling for a ban on fracking that includes private lands.

Perspective:
Biden challenged Trump the world-renown liar to post a video of him calling for the banning of fracking. Trump failed. Biden called him a liar to his face on national television and actually international television and the moron President confirmed once again what a liar he is.

Sure, here you go!

And because you can't find a video of Biden calling for a ban on fracking that includes private lands.

Perspective:
Biden challenged Trump the world-renown liar to post a video of him calling for the banning of fracking. Trump failed. Biden called him a liar to his face on national television and actually international television and the moron President confirmed once again what a liar he is.

They were talking about all fracking, not just particularly kinds of fracking during the Democrat debates.

Sleepy Joe and the Hoe were in agreement that damn straight, he would destroy the oil and gas industries and confiscate firearms.

For Biden to pretend as if that isn't his goal, that's just b.s.

Out of context. You forgot to add "on federal lands" to Biden's no fracking statement. Big difference.

There is NO DIFFERENCE

Bidens plan would end ALL FOSSIL FUELS by the end of his second term were he to win.

How is that not banning ALL FRACKING?
He said "on federal lands". Off-shore drilling comes later and he wants alternate forms of energy--clean
energy as opposed to environmental destruction. Trump has slashed 100 environmental laws that were put into place to protect you and me and industry was adjusting nicely. It is all about money for the wealthy where Trump is concerned.

Sure, here you go!

Perspective:
He said "ZERO carbon emissions by 2025". How many times must this be explained to you? Did you even watch the debate? Why are you so confused about something so obvious?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Out of context. You forgot to add "on federal lands" to Biden's no fracking statement. Big difference.

There is NO DIFFERENCE

Bidens plan would end ALL FOSSIL FUELS by the end of his second term were he to win.

He said "on federal lands". Off-shore drilling comes later and he wants alternate forms of energy--clean
energy as opposed to environmental destruction. Trump has slashed 100 environmental laws that were put into place to protect you and me and industry was adjusting nicely. It is all about money for the wealthy where Trump is concerned.

If he plans on having zero carbon emissions by 2025, that means he is banning fracking, drilling and all gas powered vehicles. Its an absurd idea and you are dumb for defending it.

There is NO DIFFERENCE

Actually, industry wasn't "adjusting nicely". Most of O's environmental regulations were x-orders signed in the twilight of the Obama Regime. Poison pills designed to wreck his successor's administration.

Now that Germany and the rest of the EU have replaced us as leaders of the free world, hopefully they'll be able to lead us into better sources of energy in the near future. While we stay in the dirt, they're continuing to work on it.

Yeah because their bureaucratic control has always resulted in new inventions, and our freedoms have never resulted in moon landings and new inventions.

This is not even passable as a joke. What a stupid post. Europe is not going to be producing anything new, and Elon Musk is moving to Texas.

Just because we don't want to ban oil does not mean we want to ban research into new energy sources. Freedom always works, although not for Mac's desire of endless free shit.

Sure, here you go!

Perspective:

Right, so Biden is going to let them frack on private lands, but not sell it because he's going to ban fossil fuels.

You just get deeper and deeper into your stupid shit

Sure, here you go!

Perspective:
He said "ZERO carbon emissions by 2025". How many times must this be explained to you? Did you even watch the debate? Why are you so confused about something so obvious?

Camp's not confused, he's just a liar. Obviously Biden said he would ban fracking

There is NO DIFFERENCE

The Democrats’ stance on Environment is just a vehicle to appease their Globalist masters. Getting out of the bullshit Paris Accords scam is one of Trump’s greatest accomplishments. It’s a front to punish and hinder US while China, Russia, and India get passes.

Later he said 2035 and then I believe 2055.

SUCK IT BIDEN, you aint taking away my Chevy's.

Forum List

Back