Joe Biden is more responsible for high inflation than for abundant jobs

Your own link said under 3 jerkoff

Slur from last month 2.98%
Another site, showing you are a liar.

You pompous disingenuous asshole. I read quickly and saw "value for last month 2.98%

Did I misread? Yes. Did I lie. No you friggin jackass

And the difference between 2.97 and 3.18 is minimal especially in light of this statement from that link
US Inflation Rate is at 3.18%, compared to 2.97% last month and 8.52% last year. This is lower than the long term average of 3.28%.

So eat the corn outta my shit you weasel
You said under 3% and kept saying it after it was proven untrue and so dumb ass , moron it is not my issue you can’t read a simple chart, so you are not a liar, you are a big moronic idiot!

Keep spinning it is a lot higher than it has been for the last 15 years!

Do you understand that 3% inflation means that price are rising?

In fact if prices are declining on average we're in a Recession
Yes, Bidenomics at work. He already took responsibility for it.

You said under 3% and kept saying it after it was proven untrue and so dumb ass , moron it is not my issue you can’t read a simple chart, so you are not a liar, you are a big moronic idiot!

Tell us the major economic impact that 3.18 % inflation has that is different from 2.97%

Oh you were just being a pompous prig?

Yea that.

Fuck off jackass

Heh.... They come at you with five paragraphs of peer-reviewed data you go back at them with a simple question that trashes everything.

Lol....

Jo
Wait. You’re shocked that 3% inflation causes prices to rise?

Yeah. You’re a fucking economic genius huh

The problem here is that the government doesn't measure real inflation in the intrinsic sense that it affects the median income household.
The few cherry picked items that they use as economic markers makeup less than half of the financial burden faced on a daily basis by the average American family. They don't count cost of housing, they don't count rising municipal fees such as water and sewage,
Wait. You’re shocked that 3% inflation causes prices to rise?

Yeah. You’re a fucking economic genius huh
I'm shocked that the government's definition of inflation is pure bullshit and I'm further shocked that you're willing to ignore the facts in order to swallow that bullshit.

Lesh

See anything with this chart?
Anything jump out at you?
This Consumer Price Index comparing Trump and Biden.
Are you now having the tiniest understanding that we are at all time price hikes, and a 3% inflations means prices are STILL RISING????
Am I getting through?

priceindex.jpg

Last edited:
By default I agree with Joe Biden being more responsible for inflation than job growth.

As for inflation I take to task the deficit spending of all the 21st century congresses and presidents. Oh. to long for a Republican congress, Bill Clinton and a tech boom.

As far as jobs go, I never believed in the government taking credit for private sector jobs.

By default I agree with Joe Biden being more responsible for inflation than job growth.

As for inflation I take to task the deficit spending of all the 21st century congresses and presidents. Oh. to long for a Republican congress, Bill Clinton and a tech boom.

As far as jobs go, I never believed in the government taking credit for private sector jobs.
They take credit whenever some president forces them to get out of the way.

Tell us the major economic impact that 3.18 % inflation has that is different from 2.97%

Oh you were just being a pompous prig?

Yea that.

Fuck off jackass
You are such an angry little girl! Again, I was right and you are wrong not a big deal. It happens often.

No I didn't, asshole. I asked if that's what you're saying. You're afraid to own up for what you've posted in this forum.
What's your point, asshole, that Trump is responsible for Covid?

Sad when as you get older you can't remember what you did 15 minutes ago.

The chart I posted shows that COVID 19 had an effect on the economy which make sense to most people but I would guess your not like most people. Assuming that I was implying that Trump is responsible for COVID. So then you can sound like you have a point. Grade "F"

You are such an angry little girl! Again, I was right and you are wrong not a big deal. It happens often.
“I was right and you were wronnnnng!”

Who’s the little girl?

So proud of getting an inconsequential fact right for the first time on your miserable life.

You go girl

Joe Biden is more responsible for high inflation than for abundant jobs​

Rare that somebody makes a correct economic assertion around here.

Who’s the little girl?

So proud of getting an inconsequential fact right for the first time on your miserable life.

You go girl
You never responded to the price index graph.
Gee... I am so surprised.... not

priceindex.jpg

Who’s the little girl?

You go girl
I'm not the one crying, you were wrong and can't admit it, so now you disparage me because you got caught lying and tried to minimize your lie.

Biden and Trump need to hang it up and retire, we need fresh leadership and a better economy than the high interest and high inflation that we are currently under.

Forum List

Back