Joe Biden is more responsible for high inflation than for abundant jobs

Mostly true.. but Biden made it worse by twice times extending the Covid giveaways despite overwhelming advice against it by the business world.
Also by adding the Inflation Reduction Act, which is nothing more than a gigantic corporate giveaway to Fortune 500 companies that will INCREASE inflation despite the name.
Sorry but ALL of it was in place to alleviate the economic effects of Covid. And it worked

Mostly true.. but Biden made it worse by twice times extending the Covid giveaways despite overwhelming advice against it by the business world.
Also by adding the Inflation Reduction Act, which is nothing more than a gigantic corporate giveaway to Fortune 500 companies that will INCREASE inflation despite the name.
How much of that money was actually spent and added into the economy between April 2021 and June 2021, when global inflation exploded?

How much of that money was actually spent between April 2021 and June 2021, when global inflation exploded?
Not my point, Biden's action will increase inflation in 2024..no way around that fact. $2 Trillion more thrown into the pockets of Fortune 500 devalues currency, but allows Biden and the houses to provide paybacks to their corporate puppet masters,
But - on point, is Biden twice added to an already unstable pricing market in 2020 by extending the covid giveaways. EVERYONE said that was going to cause significant inflation in an already unstable market.
And it did.
And the IR act is going to raise it more next year.

Not my point, Biden's action will increase inflation in 2024..no way around that fact. $2 Trillion more thrown into the pockets of Fortune 500 devalues currency, but allows Biden and the houses to provide paybacks to their corporate puppet masters,
But - on point, is Biden twice added to an already unstable pricing market in 2020 by extending the covid giveaways. EVERYONE said that was going to cause significant inflation in an already unstable market.
And it did.
Save us your predictions.

You fuckers have been claiming there would be a Recession for years now

And it did.
The elements of the process that I listed dwarfed any stimulus that was provided by the spending.

That was my position while it was happening, and all of the proprietary data and information I was getting from my broker/dealer home office analysis agreed.

Believe what you will.

At least that is the way the Economist sees it.

It's amazing how the left keeps touting Biden when it seems like 75% of the country thinks the economy sucks.

Tagline:

The main effect of the president’s economic policies has been to boost prices​

They said it...I'm just showing you that people who seem to know something about economics are calling bull**** on Biden and his Bidenomics program.

I liked this one too. AOC calls inflation....get this.....propaganda......

They've all got their heads stuck in the sand....or worse.

Groceries up 20% ???

Yep.

Can't wait to read.....some horse**** from the banker on how great things are.

Wonder who in that 20% who are stupid enough to think prices haven't risen he hangs out with.
So you cite the Economist from May, while inflation in the US is among the lowest in the industrialized world...

I can't see enough of the article to read the "argument", and you didn't include it.

Exactly. There were a number of factors that caused inflation.

All except oil prices were temporary and have faded into the rear view mirror.

And those oil prices contributed to the recent uptick in inflation (.25%)

The elements of the process that I listed dwarfed any stimulus that was provided by the spending.

That was my position while it was happening, and all of the proprietary data and information I was getting from my broker/dealer home office analysis agreed.

Believe what you will.
That was my position also when Trump did the Covid giveaways in 2020, and the 2nd one he did as well.
Fucking stupid. And even worse when Biden doubled down twice

Exactly. There were a number of factors that caused inflation.

All except oil prices were temporary and have faded into the rear view mirror.

And those oil prices contributed to the recent uptick in inflation (.25%)
Team Transitory was right...

Inflation had to happen, no supply, government flooding the country with money, it was going to happen, could another President with a better understanding of the economy soften the blow? Yes, but it isn’t entirely his fault, he also had nothing to do with creating jobs, which he takes credit for.

Inflation had to happen, no supply, government flooding the country with money, it was going to happen, could another President with a better understanding of the economy soften the blow? Yes, but it isn’t entirely his fault, he also had nothing to do with creating jobs, which he takes credit for.
Under what circumstances do presidents get credit for job creation?

Credit card debt is at a historic high, 401k hardships have increased significantly, housing has slowdown, so something is wrong not sure what will happen, if the government throws more money at it, it may go away but wages keep falling further behind inflation. Republican or Democrat, neither party is dealing with the economy and what is needed to fix it. We need higher taxes, less spending to help curb our economy or we’re in trouble.

Truth is Presidents have less control of the economy than they get credit or blame for, it is fun to play when it rolls along but no one wants the blame.

Credit card debt is at a historic high, 401k hardships have increased significantly, housing has slowdown, so something is wrong not sure what will happen, if the government throws more money at it, it may go away but wages keep falling further behind inflation. Republican or Democrat, neither party is dealing with the economy and what is needed to fix it. We need higher taxes, less spending to help curb our economy or we’re in trouble.

Truth is Presidents have less control of the economy than they get credit or blame for, it is fun to play when it rolls along but no one wants the blame.
Shhh!!!!
You can't just tell the truth like that!

Why is it ALWAYS narrative?

My guess is because it is an oral history.

There is. It just convoluted. It is an inflationary recession that we are in. It is an old trick that the ruling class has an option to use.

Forum List

Back