Joe Biden Lands Endorsement Of The Nation’s Largest Teachers Union

In re Public Education:

A decade or more ago the Conservative Moral Majority attempted, and in many cases succeeded, in packing local school boards. It only took a few years for the voting public to understand that this movement was neither moral, nor a majority.

It's a sad truth that education in America has been become a political football, and the attacks on schools, teachers and administrators have been frequent, disruptive and racist.

The nomination and confirmation of the current Sect. of Education has exacerbated the issue and harmed public schools, teachers and students.

See her background in two very different bios:

1. Betsy DeVos - Wikipedia
  2. https://www2.ed.gov/news/staff/bios/devos.html?src=hp
There are serious problems in public schools all across America. Efforts to seek solutions are stuck in ideological differences and turf issues.

A thread in the Clean Debate Zone would prove the issue of how different sides of the aisle will present. I've tried it in the past, and in short order the clean zone's rules would go out the window.

In re Public Education:

A decade or more ago the Conservative Moral Majority attempted, and in many cases succeeded, in packing local school boards. It only took a few years for the voting public to understand that this movement was neither moral, nor a majority.

It's a sad truth that education in America has been become a political football, and the attacks on schools, teachers and administrators have been frequent, disruptive and racist.

The nomination and confirmation of the current Sect. of Education has exacerbated the issue and harmed public schools, teachers and students.

There are serious problems in public schools all across America. Efforts to seek solutions are stuck in ideological differences and turf issues.

A thread in the Clean Debate Zone would prove the issue of how different sides of the aisle will present. I've tried it in the past, and in short order the clean zone's rules would go out the window.
I’m from a major city and went to these schools you want to know why they don’t work ? I can tell you

In re Public Education:

I’m from a major city and went to these schools you want to know why they don’t work ? I can tell you

Please do.

In re Public Education:

Please do.
1st. the flooding of our Poor American neighborhoods and schools with 3rd worlders that kill our culture, waters down our 1st class customs.

2nd most important tool any man or woman needs is the ability to master the English language, and when you sit in rooms all days with foreigners that don’t want to speak English it’s hurts Americans.

3 DEMOCRATS LOVE IT! These foreigners are submissive they do whatever Democrats tell them. They don’t believe in the free market, they want Big government dependency. And is destroying our schools

In re Public Education:

Please do.

By the way, why are you impersonating 'Wry Catcher' ?

Forum List

Back