Joe Biden makes young girl feel uncomfortable

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
President Joe Biden appeared to grab a young girl by her shoulder telling her 'no serious guys till you're 30' while posing for a photograph with the teen and her friends at Irvine Valley College in Irvine, California, on Friday.
Biden stood to take a photograph with the girl. As he did so, he appeared to sniff the girl's hair before imparting the 'fatherly' relationship advice.
The girl appears to be genuinely uncomfortable and laughs nervously as she turns around to look at the commander-in-chief, who continues to rest his hands on her shoulder.

wow Joe is creepy

Last edited:
President Joe Biden appeared to grab a young girl by her shoulder telling her 'no serious guys till you're 30' while posing for a photograph with the teen and her friends at Irvine Valley College in Irvine, California, on Friday.
Biden stood to take a photograph with the girl. As he did so, he appeared to sniff the girl's hair before imparting the 'fatherly' relationship advice.
The girl appears to be genuinely uncomfortable and laughs nervously as she turns around to look at the commander-in-chief, who continues to rest his hands on her shoulder.

wow Joe is creepy

I guess Joe considered his daughter her first "serious" guy in the shower then?

CREEP! CREEP! CREEP!

That was an offense? Shoulder Grab? Trump did Pussy Grabs. FACT.

That said, I'm no Biden supporter. I did vote biden to stop trump. FACT.

But I will be a Biden Defender of LIES by you RWI's.
That said, and said again, I'm acceptable of biden beating trump in 2020, because (trump is a POS)

Do I want Biden to run in 2024.....NOPE.

That said, and said again, I'm acceptable of biden beating trump in 2020, because (trump is a POS)

The idiot Democrats are causing an economic depression.
People are going to suffer.
Biden will be on a leash by the GOP House and Senate.
We will have to rebuild our country.

When Trump owned the Miss Teenage America contest he would sometimes enter the dressing room, when some of the contestants were naked, and say, "Don't worry girls. I've seen it all before."

If hat was not illegal it should have been.

1665822891106.png

wow Joe is creepy

Supa creepy.

That ^ is a weird response to seeing an old man make inappropriate comments to a child, and this is FAR from the first time its happened. "Yeah but Trump said grab her by the pussy" is your defense of Biden? Why are you defending him at all? What the fuck is wrong with you? :cuckoo:

wow Joe is creepy

In almost all these videos the kids are visibly upset and cringing. That's their instinct. We haven't seen just a couple videos like this; we have seen over and over how kids cringe and pull away from this old letch when he reaches for them.

Hey kids: I believe you.

Isn't this what you crybabies called "Whataboutism"?

He is an hebephile. There is no denying it.
Every single fucking time there is a young girl anywhere in a crowd - EVERY TIME - this sick man gravitates to them.
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
And every single time he puts his hands on then, puts his face close to theirs and won't leave them alone until someone removes the young girl from him.
He does this over and over and over. For years he has done this.

And Democrats excuse this OBVIOUS behavior - EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

wow Joe is creepy

Yeah, you haters of people will never understand interpersonal relationships and how it is not wrong to touch another human.

Forum List

Back