🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden says he would take Michelle Obama to be his running mate for the 2020 presidential election.

Now, THAT is a politician. He knows she is loved by Democrats far and wide and knows she would never do it. Nothing but upside to those little political utterances.
I tend to agree with you here...but what makes you certain she won't accept?

Because she despises Biden and rightly so. He is an even worse Cad than Trump...he's just smoother about it. Trump got away with his playboy lifestyle because he attached himself to the America First message after eight years of " America is a piece of shit " message. Trump owes his election to Obama frankly. Everything I read about Michelle has her hating each and every year she spent in office with her husband. She may run...but not anytime soon. She's going to live her life for a bit out of the Public eye. She can afford to wait....if she waited till 2030 or even more she would still be a real threat to win.

JO
Wrong, right off the bat. Never seen a worse "Cad" in my 65 plus years than trump. You pay him a compliment by using the word. Joe Biden will make a good president.
I don't think Biden is going to be President. Trump is going to win reelection in my opinion.

First...Trump supporters already support Trump...they voted for him only hoping he would do what he said he would do. Now that he has actually done those things, their faith is vindicated. Biden has a long record...and every skeleton of votes past will be dragged out and publicly flogged. The Social Justice types won't vote for him and the Bernie Bros won't vote for him.

Second... Trump rebuilt the economy once...and the devastation was caused by the virus. Swing voters will vote for the guy who they know can rebuild the economy quickly.

Third...Biden can't out Trump Trump...and trying to is going to cost him...in fact it already has with his flip flop on China. China is going to be an albatross around his neck that...along with Hunter...is going to drowned his campaign.

Fourth...Trump has made major inroads in the minority community. If he has actually convinced 10-20 percent of people of color that didn't vote for him in '16 to support him in '20...it's over.

Fifth...Biden is the Invisible Man right now. Trump is running against the virus. If the economy reopens and rebounds while the virus levels stay low...Biden will lose in a landslide. That is why democrat operatives are desperate to keep the economy closed. They have failed.

Last...Biden is in cognitive decline...that's a deal breaker.

That's my honest assessment.
trump has not rebuilt the economy. Trump has not made inroads in minority communities., Hoping that 80 percent of the minority community can't stand you is not inroads. Biden could out trump trump if he chose. What's so hard about him giving trump a nickname and talking shit about trump, his wife, his kids, his ex wives, his adultery, his bankruptcies, his losing billions of dollars? And don't talk about cognitive decline when your king can't say the word origins. Let me tell you, I'd play the dozens on trumps punk ass if I was Biden at every chance I get. But he doesn't have to. trump is hanging himself and you idiots are not a majority of the Americans who will be voting. You are about 30 percent. That leaves 70 percent who don't drinks trumps piss and declare it's vintage champagne. trump is going to lose.
You're getting taller again. Bullshit must turn you on. Or perhaps it's just simple sadomasochism.
The truth is bothersome to you right wingers.
I told you the truth. You won't accept it. I don't mind debating sane people like White 6 ... But I don't my time on chronic TDS sufferers. Believe whatever you want...you won't be convinced until November 7th.

They still won't be convinced. They will talk about a new way the Republicans stole the election, or perhaps if they run out of excuses, pick one of the dozens of other ways they accused Republicans of unfairly winning.

Then why try to convince them?

I've had several liberal women tell me they are less than thrilled at Joe Biden stating his VP will be a woman so early. They said they think qualifications should be taken into full consideration, not someone's gender. Basically, they don't want to be embarrassed by the first female VP because Joe never considered if she was qualified. He just wanted to make a splash with gender.

I don't know what would qualifier being a VP. A VP is supposed to be the next President in the event something bad happened to the elected President where he could no longer serve. Hanging out in the White House for eight years doesn't make one qualified to take over as the leader of our country.

What did she accomplish as first lady? The only thing I can think of is the school lunch program, which was an utter failure. If she isn't bright enough to figure out you can't force kids to eat food that disgusts them, she certainly isn't bright enough to figure out anything else.

Nope....she also set the all time record for public camel toe!

View attachment 326114
And IM2 likes to call Melannia a call girl......oops I'll bet he's got a hard on now though eh?
If he can still get them that is.

JO
Melania was pretty much an eastern European call girl. Your concern for my dick is noted, but I like women.
So all models are call girls? You're almost as pathetic as the other idiot!
No, but most Eastern European "models" are.

Oh, it's an Eastern European thing? All the women there are actually sluts? Keep digging the hole deeper!
Since I didn't say all and there is a huge sex slave business in Eastern Europe, perhaps you might want to shut up.
Oh, they're all sex slaves now? Keep digging, you blow hard!

That isn't what he said. Can't you read? There is, in fact, a large human trafficking problem with former Soviet Block countries. It's not secret. A lot of girls get promised "modeling" careers and end up trafficked.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Now, THAT is a politician. He knows she is loved by Democrats far and wide and knows she would never do it. Nothing but upside to those little political utterances.

Because she despises Biden and rightly so. He is an even worse Cad than Trump...he's just smoother about it. Trump got away with his playboy lifestyle because he attached himself to the America First message after eight years of " America is a piece of shit " message. Trump owes his election to Obama frankly. Everything I read about Michelle has her hating each and every year she spent in office with her husband. She may run...but not anytime soon. She's going to live her life for a bit out of the Public eye. She can afford to wait....if she waited till 2030 or even more she would still be a real threat to win.

JO
Wrong, right off the bat. Never seen a worse "Cad" in my 65 plus years than trump. You pay him a compliment by using the word. Joe Biden will make a good president.
I don't think Biden is going to be President. Trump is going to win reelection in my opinion.

First...Trump supporters already support Trump...they voted for him only hoping he would do what he said he would do. Now that he has actually done those things, their faith is vindicated. Biden has a long record...and every skeleton of votes past will be dragged out and publicly flogged. The Social Justice types won't vote for him and the Bernie Bros won't vote for him.

Second... Trump rebuilt the economy once...and the devastation was caused by the virus. Swing voters will vote for the guy who they know can rebuild the economy quickly.

Third...Biden can't out Trump Trump...and trying to is going to cost him...in fact it already has with his flip flop on China. China is going to be an albatross around his neck that...along with Hunter...is going to drowned his campaign.

Fourth...Trump has made major inroads in the minority community. If he has actually convinced 10-20 percent of people of color that didn't vote for him in '16 to support him in '20...it's over.

Fifth...Biden is the Invisible Man right now. Trump is running against the virus. If the economy reopens and rebounds while the virus levels stay low...Biden will lose in a landslide. That is why democrat operatives are desperate to keep the economy closed. They have failed.

trump has not rebuilt the economy. Trump has not made inroads in minority communities., Hoping that 80 percent of the minority community can't stand you is not inroads. Biden could out trump trump if he chose. What's so hard about him giving trump a nickname and talking shit about trump, his wife, his kids, his ex wives, his adultery, his bankruptcies, his losing billions of dollars? And don't talk about cognitive decline when your king can't say the word origins. Let me tell you, I'd play the dozens on trumps punk ass if I was Biden at every chance I get. But he doesn't have to. trump is hanging himself and you idiots are not a majority of the Americans who will be voting. You are about 30 percent. That leaves 70 percent who don't drinks trumps piss and declare it's vintage champagne. trump is going to lose.
You're getting taller again. Bullshit must turn you on. Or perhaps it's just simple sadomasochism.
I told you the truth. You won't accept it. I don't mind debating sane people like White 6 ... But I don't my time on chronic TDS sufferers. Believe whatever you want...you won't be convinced until November 7th.

They still won't be convinced. They will talk about a new way the Republicans stole the election, or perhaps if they run out of excuses, pick one of the dozens of other ways they accused Republicans of unfairly winning.

Good point. If somebody goes under hypnosis and is commanded to believe they are a duck, you can never tell them they aren't.

JO

Good point. If somebody goes under hypnosis and is commanded to believe they are a duck, you can never tell them they aren't.

Exactly.

I agree with you. I just find it awkward to say it, as I am white. trump and his sycophants want to put a few black faces out there, for the "appeal." You don't buy it, and I don't, either.

And yet Biden is limiting his choices to black women for VP exclusively because of their race. Talk about a token black.
Elizabeth Warren is a Native American, not an African American.

• Thanks
I've had several liberal women tell me they are less than thrilled at Joe Biden stating his VP will be a woman so early. They said they think qualifications should be taken into full consideration, not someone's gender. Basically, they don't want to be embarrassed by the first female VP because Joe never considered if she was qualified. He just wanted to make a splash with gender.
I think you have talked to no liberal woman. The fact is that qualified women have been overlooked for this position and the presidency for years. The qualifications of white men are never questioned by those like you and that is why we have this idiot in the office right now when we could have had an extremely qualified woman as president.

Well I question Joe Biden and he's your typical inside the beltway, establishment, been in Congress forever, racist. old white man. So there goes your theory. LOL
Your claims about Biden are based on right wing lies...

Really? You're arguing Joe Biden is not an old white male, inside the beltway, career politician? LOL I guarandamntee you Joe Biden is a racist as they come.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Joe Biden

Seriously, that's all I need to know about Biden to understand how he really feels about blacks.

You're disparaging a white guy as a racist while completely ignoring the racist shit your current shit bag *pResident says and does. Your glaring hypocrisy is noted.

What did the President ever say or do that makes him a racist? Before you answer, I suggest you look up what racism is in the dictionary.
His company was busted for racial discrimination in housing to start with.

It was Fred Trump, the President's father, who owned the company. And they were never found guilty of a dam thing in court. The senior Mr. Trump agreed to make a small settlement without admitting guilt, and for the money, it kept the regulatory board out of his face for years. It was undoubtably the right decision to settle, as government bureaus can make anyone's life hell and they would have, especially when the Trumps won.
donald and fred were in the suit because donald ran the company. They were found guilt by the Nixon DOJ. They paid the largest settlement of that kind at the time, which is an admittance of guilt. They were required to do certain things in order to not go back to court for years. The trumps did not win.

FactCheck.org says you're a liar as usual. The settlement was never disclosed to the public. It may have not had anything to do with money. The only known part of the settlement is the Trumps not admit to any guilt, and they had to advertise their apartments in some sort of media that had a high black readership.

Michelle Obama is nothing more or nothing less than the wife of the last president.

This is the thing I don't understand, libs. How does marriage to a President qualify them for office?

Mrs. Clinton ran , and now Mrs. Obama.

The GOP doesn't do this. None of the Bush women ever ran, ditto with Betty Ford, Nancy Reagan, etc. Lou Hoover was a very educated dame, educated at Stanford. But just because she was married to a President didn't qualify her.
Hillary Clinton has had a distinguished career by herself. Senator, Secretary of State, staff attorney during the Nixon nonsense. Mrs. Obama has had a career in the healthcare field. Turn to trump and pigpence. What did they ever do to be deemed qualified for the offices that they now hold? A reality TV show host and a failed governor who could not even manage a health crisis in his state?

Who among republicans is actually qualified? trump? pence? this woman that they put in charge of the Department of Education who has absolutely no background in the field of education? A cheap woman put in charge of our birth-control efforts at HHS who made a fortune off the U.S. taxpayers pushing "abstinence education"? Don't tell me that these assholes are qualified for anything. Tell me that there are republicans who are qualified to lead.
Don't forget the unqualified HUD secretary put in that office as a token black face.

I agree with you. I just find it awkward to say it, as I am white. trump and his sycophants want to put a few black faces out there, for the "appeal." You don't buy it, and I don't, either.
Don't feel awkward. The more white people that speak out on this kind of racism the better we all are to work together on ending it.

Gee, IM2...if you ended racism...what would you spend your day whining about?
You really need to stop believing that racist ignorance.
That all women from Eastern Europe are either call girls or sex slaves? I never did believe it!
What YOU need to do is stop spreading your racist ignorance! :)
Never said that either. Keep trying.

I don't know what would qualifier being a VP. A VP is supposed to be the next President in the event something bad happened to the elected President where he could no longer serve. Hanging out in the White House for eight years doesn't make one qualified to take over as the leader of our country.

What did she accomplish as first lady? The only thing I can think of is the school lunch program, which was an utter failure. If she isn't bright enough to figure out you can't force kids to eat food that disgusts them, she certainly isn't bright enough to figure out anything else.

View attachment 326114
And IM2 likes to call Melannia a call girl......oops I'll bet he's got a hard on now though eh?

JO
Melania was pretty much an eastern European call girl. Your concern for my dick is noted, but I like women.

Oh, it's an Eastern European thing? All the women there are actually sluts? Keep digging the hole deeper!
Since I didn't say all and there is a huge sex slave business in Eastern Europe, perhaps you might want to shut up.

That isn't what he said. Can't you read? There is, in fact, a large human trafficking problem with former Soviet Block countries. It's not secret. A lot of girls get promised "modeling" careers and end up trafficked.
And you think that's what happened with Melania? Give it a rest, Coyote...IM2 is an idiot! Trying to defend his posts is like trying to spray Fabreeze on a barnyard full of cow pies!

And yet Biden is limiting his choices to black women for VP exclusively because of their race. Talk about a token black.
Elizabeth Warren is a Native American, not an African American.
Elizabeth Warren IS NOT a Native American! Don't even TRY bringing that silly shit here again!

Biden has not narrowed his choice to black women. And you voted for trump because he stood for only white america.

I think you have talked to no liberal woman. The fact is that qualified women have been overlooked for this position and the presidency for years. The qualifications of white men are never questioned by those like you and that is why we have this idiot in the office right now when we could have had an extremely qualified woman as president.

Well I question Joe Biden and he's your typical inside the beltway, establishment, been in Congress forever, racist. old white man. So there goes your theory. LOL

Really? You're arguing Joe Biden is not an old white male, inside the beltway, career politician? LOL I guarandamntee you Joe Biden is a racist as they come.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Joe Biden

Seriously, that's all I need to know about Biden to understand how he really feels about blacks.

You're disparaging a white guy as a racist while completely ignoring the racist shit your current shit bag *pResident says and does. Your glaring hypocrisy is noted.

What did the President ever say or do that makes him a racist? Before you answer, I suggest you look up what racism is in the dictionary.

It was Fred Trump, the President's father, who owned the company. And they were never found guilty of a dam thing in court. The senior Mr. Trump agreed to make a small settlement without admitting guilt, and for the money, it kept the regulatory board out of his face for years. It was undoubtably the right decision to settle, as government bureaus can make anyone's life hell and they would have, especially when the Trumps won.
donald and fred were in the suit because donald ran the company. They were found guilt by the Nixon DOJ. They paid the largest settlement of that kind at the time, which is an admittance of guilt. They were required to do certain things in order to not go back to court for years. The trumps did not win.

FactCheck.org says you're a liar as usual. The settlement was never disclosed to the public. It may have not had anything to do with money. The only known part of the settlement is the Trumps not admit to any guilt, and they had to advertise their apartments in some sort of media that had a high black readership.
Yes, Impeached Trump had to rent to blacks following that settlement.

• Thanks

View attachment 326114

JO

And you think that's what happened with Melania? Give it a rest, Coyote...IM2 is an idiot! Trying to defend his posts is like trying to spray Fabreeze on a barnyard full of cow pies!
No, I do not think that is what happened to Melania, but it is a real and serious problem and he is 100% right on that.

Michelle Obama is super. So is Elizabeth Warren. There is so much talent out there to pick from! The republicans have nothing. Look at them: trumps, pences, mitches, kemps, abbotts, nunes, and so many more untalented losers. Not a leader among them.

Michelle Obama is super.

Well, besides benching 500 lbs., what is she good at?

Biden has not narrowed his choice to black women. And you voted for trump because he stood for only white america.

You might not like it, but the facts of the matter are that Real African American leaders appreciate President Trump, from Kanye to Iron Mike Tyson, to Diamond and Silk and the tremendous Herman Cain and Dennis Rodman.

They were selecting tenants for their apartments through blatant racial discrimination and got caught doing it. This has been widely reported on. I don't know about you, but to me that sounds exactly like the actions of a racist. :dunno:

• Thanks

He isn't? That's what the media is saying. Trump stood for all of America. That's why every minority group benefited from his policies. A rising tide lifts all boats. In the meantime, the Democrats want to usher in foreigners to take those jobs that blacks are frequently employed by because they will work for less money and do a better job. But.......most blacks are just fine with that. Just don't elect Republicans.

Case NameUnited States v. Fred C. Trump, Donald Trump, and Trump Management, Inc.
FH-NY-0024​
Docket / Court73-1529 ( E.D.N.Y. )
State/TerritoryNew York
Case Type(s)Fair Housing/Lending/Insurance
Attorney OrganizationU.S. Dept. of Justice Civil Rights Division
Case SummaryThis case was brought against Fred and Donald Trump, and their real estate company, in 1973 in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York. We are working to obtain the relevant documents. In the meantime, the facts in the summary are from an article by Michael Kranish and Robert O'Harrow Jr. in the Washington Post, Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it (Jan. 23, 2016).

In October 1973, the Justice Department filed this civil rights case in federal court in Brooklyn against Fred Trump, Donald Trump, and their real estate company. The complaint alleged that the firm had committed systemic violations of the Fair Housing Act of 1968 in their many complexes--39 buildings, between them containing over 14,000 apartments. The allegations included evidence from black and white "testers" who had sought to rent apartments; the white testers were told of vacancies; the black testers were not, or were steered to apartment complexes with a higher proportion of racial minorities. The complaint also alleged that Trump employees had placed codes next to housing applicant names to indicate if they were black.

The Trumps retained Roy Cohn, former aide to Senator Joseph McCarthy, to defend them; they counter-claimed against the government, seeking $100 million in damages for defamation.

The case was assigned to District Judge Edward R. Neaher. He dismissed the counterclaim and allowed the Fair Housing Act suit to proceed.

After two years, the matter settled with a consent decree, signed June 10, 1975. It included the ordinary disclaimer of liability (the settlement was “in no way an admission” of a violation"), but prohibited the Trumps from "discriminating against any person in the terms, conditions, or privileges of sale or rental of a dwelling." Fred and Donald Trump were ordered to "thoroughly acquaint themselves personally on a detailed basis" with the Fair Housing Act. The agreement also required the Trumps to place ads informing minorities they had an equal opportunity to seek housing at their properties. According to a contemporary article in the New York Times, Trump Management was required to furnish the New York Urban League with a weekly list of all apartment vacancies, for two years; the League would get three days to provide qualified applicants for every fifth vacancy in Trump buildings where fewer than 10 percent of the tenants were black.

The Justice Department called the decree “one of the most far-reaching ever negotiated.” Newspaper headlines echoed that assessment. The New York Amsterdam News, for example, titled its article “Minorities win housing suit,” and told readers that “qualified Blacks and Puerto Ricans now have the opportunity to rent apartments owned by Trump Management.”

Attachments

• 1587492025675.png
    1587492025675.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 11

They were selecting tenants for their apartments through blatant racial discrimination and got caught doing it. This has been widely reported on. I don't know about you, but to me that sounds exactly like the actions of a racist. :dunno:

No. The Trump policy was don't rent to people who are on public assistance. So the state sent down people of color applying as those who were on the dole, and were rejected.

They found a disgruntled worker who made up some story that Trump told them to tell black applicants there were no apartments available if they applied. Show me one company that doesn't have a former worker that wanted to get even with their former employer.

Last year the FBI released their conclusion of that matter. Care to see it?

Forum List

Back