🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden says he would take Michelle Obama to be his running mate for the 2020 presidential election.

Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett ran the Country for 8 years so it would be hard to argue that she does not have experience.
This is not true either. Michelle Obama has no interest in politics.
Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett ran the Country for 8 years so it would be hard to argue that she does not have experience.
This is not true either. Michelle Obama has no interest in politics.

Valerie Jarrett ran the US for 8 years. No decision or position by Obama went without Jarrett approval.

Pity 13 year old girls can't run for Vice Precsident. Gropey Joey would love having one sitting at (within easy reach) of his right hand!
Well, if it's not 13 year old Ivanka, then she has nothing to worry about from Trump.
Real Nice jackass....
Blame the jackass in the white house who has made very questionable comments about his own daughter. Wait, we both know that's not going to happen. That would mean leaving the cult.

Pity 13 year old girls can't run for Vice Precsident. Gropey Joey would love having one sitting at (within easy reach) of his right hand!
Well, if it's not 13 year old Ivanka, then she has nothing to worry about from Trump.
Real Nice jackass....
Blame the jackass in the white house who has made very questionable comments about his own daughter. Wait, we both know that's not going to happen. That would mean leaving the cult.
To you.....if Trump said he loved his daughter you would say he raped her....you have TDS...I keep telling you that....get help.....

Why not?

Make more sense than Kamala Harris...

I may not like her political stances but she would carry the black vote for sure even more than Harris.

I just do not see her as Presidential material though...
Millions of brain dead Democrats do though. That's we just matters.

Does anyone really believe he will make it 4 years as president?

I agree with you. I just find it awkward to say it, as I am white. trump and his sycophants want to put a few black faces out there, for the "appeal." You don't buy it, and I don't, either.

And yet Biden is limiting his choices to black women for VP exclusively because of their race. Talk about a token black.
Biden has not narrowed his choice to black women. And you voted for trump because he stood for only white america.

He isn't? That's what the media is saying. Trump stood for all of America. That's why every minority group benefited from his policies. A rising tide lifts all boats. In the meantime, the Democrats want to usher in foreigners to take those jobs that blacks are frequently employed by because they will work for less money and do a better job. But.......most blacks are just fine with that. Just don't elect Republicans.
So the DNC is offering America the chance to go back to the malaise of the Obama years?...that's how you think you can win?..... :auiqs.jpg:
But you people with Obama Tourettes Syndrome are an even smaller minority than the Trump cult.
We lived during the slowest recovery in economic history...under the do nothing Obama....so go and cry to someone else....
The recovery was slowed because of republicans.

View attachment 326202

Before the Democrats lost control of Congress in the 2010 mid-term elections...Cap & Trade legislation was being pushed as the next big Democratic thing...legislation that would have increased the energy costs of every business in the entire United States!
Democrats were also opposed to fracking...something that led to the energy boom that carried Obama for several years. Without all that production of oil and natural gas on lands the Federal Government didn't control...Barry's numbers would have been historically abysmal.
Blah. blah, blah. Had republicans passed Obamas infrastructure plan, the economy would have recovered far faster.

Actually, Obama's infrastructure plan was known as the Porkulus, and it passed without Republican votes. How would GOP votes have made it any "better"?
I'm not seeing that republicans actually have any plans. We have been waiting since the Clinton administration for a healthcare proposal. It never came. Nada. Zip. Nothing. Republicans just can't seem to recognize problems, much less solve them.

...if Trump said he loved his daughter you would say he raped her..
I know it triggers you when people criticize your cult leader, but everyone knows he has said some very questionable things about ivanka. Nobody cares if you snap out of your brainwashed daze and admit it. Facts are facts.

If i am biden, i roll tape on that every time the Child President tweets about biden and girls. And he will....

Real Nice jackass....
He is supposed to be her father. I'll bet that he never even changed a diaper, let alone gave her a bath or sat at the kitchen table delivering food on a spoon into her mouth. This is what parents do. I don't think that Mr. Hoity-Toidy ever gave personal care to any of his children. I'm talking his personal time and attention and his willingness to get his hands dirty to care for his children.

I know it triggers you when people criticize your cult leader, but everyone knows he has said some very questionable things about ivanka. Nobody cares if you snap out of your brainwashed daze and admit it. Facts are facts.

If i am biden, i roll tape on that every time the Child President tweets about biden and girls. And he will....
Not triggered in the least.....you make me LMFAO.....

Mooche's one and only foray into public policy.................instituting a school lunch program that all students refused to eat.

Perfect running mate for the idiot Biden who has always been wrong on every issue.

Oh, you're triggered. I criticized trump, and your response was to attack me. Embarrassing, cultish triggering.

"I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

If the disgusting, failed human is willing to say this on national television, just imagine what thoughts are bouncing around that diseased brain of his.

Oh, you're triggered. I criticized trump, and your response was to attack me. Embarrassing, cultish triggering.

If the disgusting, failed human is willing to say this on national television, just imagine what thoughts are bouncing around that diseased brain of his.
How did I attack you?.....

Goddamn you are stupid. I mean, you might be one of the dumbest people on this board. Scroll up, nimrod.

Goddamn you are stupid. I mean, you might be one of the dumbest people on this board. Scroll up, nimrod.
I have...I don't see an attack...show it to me....

I agree with you. I just find it awkward to say it, as I am white. trump and his sycophants want to put a few black faces out there, for the "appeal." You don't buy it, and I don't, either.

And yet Biden is limiting his choices to black women for VP exclusively because of their race. Talk about a token black.
Biden has not narrowed his choice to black women. And you voted for trump because he stood for only white america.

He isn't? That's what the media is saying. Trump stood for all of America. That's why every minority group benefited from his policies. A rising tide lifts all boats. In the meantime, the Democrats want to usher in foreigners to take those jobs that blacks are frequently employed by because they will work for less money and do a better job. But.......most blacks are just fine with that. Just don't elect Republicans.
So the DNC is offering America the chance to go back to the malaise of the Obama years?...that's how you think you can win?..... :auiqs.jpg:
But you people with Obama Tourettes Syndrome are an even smaller minority than the Trump cult.
We lived during the slowest recovery in economic history...under the do nothing Obama....so go and cry to someone else....

View attachment 326202

Before the Democrats lost control of Congress in the 2010 mid-term elections...Cap & Trade legislation was being pushed as the next big Democratic thing...legislation that would have increased the energy costs of every business in the entire United States!
Democrats were also opposed to fracking...something that led to the energy boom that carried Obama for several years. Without all that production of oil and natural gas on lands the Federal Government didn't control...Barry's numbers would have been historically abysmal.
Blah. blah, blah. Had republicans passed Obamas infrastructure plan, the economy would have recovered far faster.
You base that claim on what? How well he handled the stimulus money he WAS given? You liberals handled that so badly you had to use "Jobs Created Or Saved" to hide how few jobs you'd created! The hundreds of thousands of "shovel ready" jobs that Barry promised would be created almost immediately never materialized! Or have you forgotten his mea culpa?
The facts presented in studies such as the one the article I posted was talking about. 7 straight years of job growth chump, that's what Obama created. He handed trump a record for job growth and that record continued until trump mismanaged this virus. Silly season is over maggot, alternative facts are lies. Time for your ass to join reality or get left the fuck behind.
7 years of miniscule job growth...the worst recovery from a recession in modern US economic history! A recovery which would have been historically bad if it wasn't for job growth from an energy boom that if Barry had had his way would have never happened!
Correction please, Barack with Biggest recovery in history, saved auto industry, american and world economy, brought healthcare to tens of millions. Pussygrabber with biggest debt per year in history,record trade deficits, record budget deficits, no wall, no healthcare, worst crisis management in history, worst economy and unemployment in 100 years...
LOL...watch what happens to Trump's numbers once we're out of this pandemic! Barry had nothing that even came close to this...no American President has!
Jesus...now you're crediting Barry for saving the "world economy"? Care to tell us all what Obama economic policy it was that did THAT?
Dream on deplorable, pussygrabber permanently in low 40's, thanks to the steady support of hate groups and gullible republicans, this time not a single vote from bernie bros, the pussygrabber is doomed...

View attachment 326202

You base that claim on what? How well he handled the stimulus money he WAS given? You liberals handled that so badly you had to use "Jobs Created Or Saved" to hide how few jobs you'd created! The hundreds of thousands of "shovel ready" jobs that Barry promised would be created almost immediately never materialized! Or have you forgotten his mea culpa?
The facts presented in studies such as the one the article I posted was talking about. 7 straight years of job growth chump, that's what Obama created. He handed trump a record for job growth and that record continued until trump mismanaged this virus. Silly season is over maggot, alternative facts are lies. Time for your ass to join reality or get left the fuck behind.
7 years of miniscule job growth...the worst recovery from a recession in modern US economic history! A recovery which would have been historically bad if it wasn't for job growth from an energy boom that if Barry had had his way would have never happened!
Correction please, Barack with Biggest recovery in history, saved auto industry, american and world economy, brought healthcare to tens of millions. Pussygrabber with biggest debt per year in history,record trade deficits, record budget deficits, no wall, no healthcare, worst crisis management in history, worst economy and unemployment in 100 years...
LOL...watch what happens to Trump's numbers once we're out of this pandemic! Barry had nothing that even came close to this...no American President has!
Jesus...now you're crediting Barry for saving the "world economy"? Care to tell us all what Obama economic policy it was that did THAT?
Dream on deplorable, pussygrabber permanently in low 40's, thanks to the steady support of hate groups and gullible republicans, this time not a single vote from bernie bros, the pussygrabber is doomed...

We've got five months before the election, Sparky...five months where Biden is going to be asked questions...five months where he's going to stammer his way through the answers. We've got five months for the economy to rebound...for people to start seeing jobs come back and life return to normal. The American economy is sound. It's just a question of letting it loose again and that's what Trump does best!

I notice that you couldn't come up with an Obama economic policy that saved the world! How about one that created jobs?

View attachment 326202

We've got five months before the election, Sparky...five months where Biden is going to be asked questions...five months where he's going to stammer his way through the answers. We've got five months for the economy to rebound...for people to start seeing jobs come back and life return to normal. The American economy is sound. It's just a question of letting it loose again and that's what Trump does best!

I notice that you couldn't come up with an Obama economic policy that saved the world! How about one that created jobs?

Not to mention this virus didn't stop Barr and Durham's investigations. Who knows what they will come up with. Barr said (pre-virus) that the investigations will be complete by late spring or early summer. I'm sure the virus did slow things down a bit, which brings the conclusion of that investigation closer to election time.

Forum List

Back