Joe Biden: There is no Federal solution to Covid.

Trump could have done better at the beginning, but we have had the discussion enough I would say

Yes he does, but I would not hold my breath waiting for that
He could have done worse too. I give him a C to C+. Biden thus far gets a D. He is an idiot, who overpromised and thus far underdelivered. A sin in business. Omicron is running wild but its not as deadly as the prior variants just more contagious. Instead of preaching vaccines he should preach testing and meds. Again, he is an idiot and a terrible leader.

Instead of preaching vaccines he should preach testing and meds. Again, he is an idiot and a terrible leader.

He is an idiot and I agree he should be pushing testing. Now people are waiting a week to get tested, not really all that helpful.

And yes, he is an idiot and a terrible leader, one more in long line of both since the turn of the century.

FHpsBhIXoAE_j_t

He is an idiot and I agree he should be pushing testing. Now people are waiting a week to get tested, not really all that helpful.

And yes, he is an idiot and a terrible leader, one more in long line of both since the turn of the century.
One of the kids on my youngest's hoops team just tested positive. The coach and parents are at a loss on what to do. She has to miss 10 days of practice. Not enough tests to go around. We fortunately got one and my daughter is negative thus far. This is a disaster and the CDC won't provide a clear message.

He should have owned up in the first place by admitting there was no federal solution.
Beyond vaxxes, federal gear, and tests made available, the onus was on the Governor's whom should have known what their states needed or didn't at any point in Pandemic time.
John Q. Public can handle the truth rather than get into a Fed/local spitball fight!
But Bi-Dung boxed himself in by ascribing Covid deaths to Trump in the pursuit of power when he ran.

Biden appreciates the passionate ass-kissing, but regrets to inform you he won't remember it in the morning.

Saying he is catching up to Trump is ass kissing in your world?

you are a strange one

I guess President Pass The Buck is sluffing his responsibility off to Governors now.

What a disaster this guy is.

Biden says he agrees with GOP governors: There's 'no federal solution' to pandemic

President pushing numerous federal solutions to pandemic, including onerous vaccine mandate rule

President Biden on a call with governors Monday said he agrees with two GOP state executives that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to mitigate COVID-19, even as his administration is pushing major federal solutions to the pandemic that's nearly two years old.

Biden made the comment after Arkansas Republican Gov. Asa Hutchinson, who is the chair of the National Governors Association, cautioned the president against taking actions that may step on states' toes as they aim to fight the virus.

"One word of concern or encouragement for your team is that as you look towards federal solutions that will help alleviate the challenge, make sure that we do not let federal solutions stand in the way of state solutions," Hutchinson said. "The production of 500 million rapid tests that will be distributed by the federal government is great, but obviously that dries up the supply chain for the solutions that we might offer as governor."

"There is no federal solution. This gets solved at the state level," Biden responded, before mentioning another Republican governor.
i’ll give Xiden credit…he didn’t surrender to his pandemic as fast as he did to the terrorist

He could have done worse too. I give him a C to C+. Biden thus far gets a D. He is an idiot, who overpromised and thus far underdelivered. A sin in business. Omicron is running wild but its not as deadly as the prior variants just more contagious. Instead of preaching vaccines he should preach testing and meds. Again, he is an idiot and a terrible leader.
Any initiative that Biden put forth fell flat on it's face because you Trump asseaters raised hell over it. We're going to live with this for the forsedable future because of anti science jerkoffs who would rather listen to people like Dr. Tucker Carlson & others.

God forbid you no good fucks could be asked to take a lousy vaccine. True patriots you are. The majority of deaths are in red states. So fuck off & enjoy the trip.

ILMAO at LEFTISTS you dumb fucking fools. Trump was crucified by them for saying essentially the same thing, right out of the gate. Xiden fucked them up the butt with how he was their guy to face covid where Trump "failed", and now he admits he raped them.

Pretty good for a guy with dementia right? He might be half the waste he was before, be he still has a leg up on his base and he's peeing.

Any initiative that Biden put forth fell flat on it's face because you Trump asseaters raised hell over it. We're going to live with this for the forsedable future because of anti science jerkoffs who would rather listen to people like Dr. Tucker Carlson & others.

God forbid you no good fucks could be asked to take a lousy vaccine. True patriots you are. The majority of deaths are in red states. So fuck off & enjoy the trip.
poor joe xiden helpless to tucker carlson

why did you all elect such a weak guy?

how to win friends and influence people.jpg

*shrug* For somebody who says he doesn't like Biden, you sure do deflect to Trump whenever Ol' Joe's criticized.

dude, comparing him to Trump is a criticism. Damn, are you really this fucking stupid?

Forum List

Back