Joe Biden to Deliver Major Speech Of How Important It Is That The US Helps Ukraine Succeed

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Does anybody see a reason behind this? I think that it's important to the US that the US succeeds... in re-electing Donald Trump.

This ought to be good....
Eating-popcorn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Does anybody see a reason behind this? I think that it's important to the US that the US succeeds... in re-electing Donald Trump.

I just submitted a mileage reimbursement claim to the VA. I should get reimbursed in 4 to 6 months because they are so backed up. I wonder how long Zelensky has to wait for his aid to Ukraine.

Does anybody see a reason behind this? I think that it's important to the US that the US succeeds..

I don't see any reason behind Joe Biden. We have no treaty with Ukraine. Ukraine was attacked in 2014 and Joe Biden said and did nothing. The time to explain why Ukraine must succeed was 200 billion dollars ago. Meanwhile, what about the USA succeeding? What about our own border, own cities and own people?

Now Hamas is attacking Israel. What next, will Joe tell us that Israel must succeed? How many billions will he send there? How many of those missiles and weapons were of US manufacture generously left behind by Joe in Afghanistan? How much of Hamas is being financed by the billions generously given by Biden to Iran?

Then there is China and Taiwan--- if China starts attacking now, how many billions will Joe give to Taiwan? You mean the people who make all our chips which run everything we have is not more important than Ukraine? Israel?

And we have seen just how important the people of East Palestine and Hawaii are.

Does anyone get the feeling that the real problem here is the common denominator Joe Biden? Why is every conflict on the planet our problem except the conflict at our own border and on our own streets? Where are all the other countries coming flocking to aid us? :th_waiting:

OIP.5dHaMY.jpeg

75% of Ukraine in Russian hands. The war is all but over. But it's imperative Biden prolong the inevitable pushing this billion $ money skimming scheme as long as possible.

Biden: It is VITAL we keep pouring BILLIONS of US taxpayer dollars into Ukraine because once the money gets there...half of it goes to my son Hunter...and I get my 10%.

I'm boe Jiden and I improved this sausage

View attachment 840023

You know what just occurred to me? I'm surprised that the Biden/Harris Administration isn't out to get Ukraine. Considering the fact that they're in bed with the Russian and Chinese government.

75% of Ukraine in Russian hands. The war is all but over. But it's imperative Biden prolong the inevitable pushing this billion $ money skimming scheme as long as possible.

Why is Biden so obsessed with doing that though? What purpose is there in helping Ukraine unless he and Hunter are doing it as a scam to line their own pockets and Thunk was actually being serious.

Why is Biden so obsessed with doing that though? What purpose is there in helping Ukraine unless he and Hunter are doing it as a scam to line their own pockets and Thunk was actually being serious.
Greed, mostly. Really. Isn't it obvious? Biden doesn't care about Ukraine. Send billions to a lost cause, fraudulent reasons, skim millions off the top. The lost money is unaccountable... That's why Biden is doing this.

unless he and Hunter are doing it as a scam to line their own pockets and @Thunk was actually being serious.

I am totally serious! Have you forgotten bidens admission on Ukraine at the CFR? This has been going on since biden was VP! And it continues to this day!!!

Biden at the CFR...You have 6 hours to fire the prosecutor (who's investigating my son) or you're not getting the billion dollars

Greed, mostly. Really. Isn't it obvious? Biden doesn't care about Ukraine. Send billions to a lost cause, fraudulent reasons, skim millions off the top. The lost money is unaccountable...Did that possibility Biden & dems are doing this, that never occurred to you?

No it did hence my last sentence.

I am totally serious! Have you forgotten bidens admission on Ukraine at the CFR? This has been going on since biden was VP! And it continues to this day!!!

Biden at the CFR...You have 6 hours to fire the prosecutor (who's investigating my son) or you're not getting the billion dollars

Actually I've never seen that video before. I didn't start getting into politics until Trump was president.

Is it bad that I understand my cat meowing of what she's trying to say better than when this old fart speaks?

No it did hence my last sentence.

Actually I've never seen that video before. I didn't start getting into politics until Trump was president.

Bubba, we are on the same page here. Biden is raking in millions to the family and the party by showering Ukraine with millions of $. Ukraine is lost to Russia, and it never was a concern to Americans to begin with. Just Burisma Biden and co. We DONT CARE ABAOUT UKRAINE.

Forum List

Back