joe biden voters show up in suburbs with guillotine, shouting at homeowners. This is why we have the 2nd Amendment.

Since when did a guillotine become a weapon?

Ah...I remember when the protestors merely marched with nooses and "hang Obama" effigies...the good old days I guess.

You mean the democrat party members who infiltrated Republican rallies for CNN cameras...?

You guys still have to show us the violent Tea Party members and Trump supporters.......

Meanwhile, for the last 4 months joe biden supporters have actually been burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans in democrat party controlled cities...

You dumb ass......

Get back to us when Trump supporters do anything like that......

Ah yes, another false premise thread where the OP makes up new meaning of words and claims that he knows the voting record of millions of people in the US..We all know he's not smart enough to be able to do that.

We fought many wars to prevent this very thing from happening in our country. I can't see us surrendering to poverty, destruction and chaos by electing Democrats. They have become pure evil. MAGA
Please prove they are Democrats and who they voted for in the last election. I won't hold my breathe waiting for the evidence you don't have.

Damn where are the marines?

That is the beauty of the Right to keep and bear arms..........for most things, like joe biden voters, you don't need the marines.....which is why the joe biden voters want to ban and confiscate guns....it is hard to drag people out of their homes to the guillotine if they are shooting you in the face....
Normal people are laughing at these shit holes and their woke temper tantrum children.

We haven't even fought back yet. When we do, their sacks will look like a 3 yr old.

We fought many wars to prevent this very thing from happening in our country. I can't see us surrendering to poverty, destruction and chaos by electing Democrats. They have become pure evil. MAGA

That is the reason the democrat party is pushing mail in vote cheating...
Why do you accuse the President of cheating because he mails in his vote?

And you still don’t know the difference between mail in and absentee ballot? Lol low iq

Please prove they are Democrats and who they voted for in the last election. I won't hold my breathe waiting for the evidence you don't have.
Why don't you go out and interview them, I'm sure you'll have your teeth knocked out by the 3rd person.

I bet your parents smacked the shit out of you frequently.

Damn where are the marines?

That is the beauty of the Right to keep and bear arms..........for most things, like joe biden voters, you don't need the marines.....which is why the joe biden voters want to ban and confiscate guns....it is hard to drag people out of their homes to the guillotine if they are shooting you in the face....
Normal people are laughing at these shit holes and their woke temper tantrum children.

We haven't even fought back yet. When we do, their sacks will look like a 3 yr old.
Do you always look at the tesies of three year olds to see if they look like protestors ball sacks? These people are annoying yet the cops will do nothing to stop them.

Joe biden voters in black lives matter and antifa are moving their violence, racism and hate out to the suburbs...but notice...they aren't entering homes and dragging people out for violent attack....why? Because they know that millions of Americans own guns....and will shoot them if they try it...

This is why we have the 2nd Amendment....if the joe biden voters knew for sure those people couldn't shoot them...they would have dragged people out of their homes by now...

Violent rioters attacked police in Portland on Saturday after marching through a suburb area carrying a guillotine and other weapons.

The Portland Police Department said that a group of 250 people participated in the march throughout the suburb area on their way to the Penumbra Kelly Building, which houses public safety offices.

Videographer BG On the Scene recorded numerous videos of the night’s action, noting in one video that “protesters have brought out a guillotine to the streets.” Another video showed the rioters burning American flags and a teddy bear.

Any western nation wishes to be free shall put the US Second Amendment in Constitution.

And you still don’t know the difference between mail in and absentee ballot? Lol low iq
You think CNN tells them? Hell they don't even know there is rioting going on.

Remember those CNN ground reporters saying it was peaceful when feral critters were running all over the God Damned place.

Joe biden voters in black lives matter and antifa are moving their violence, racism and hate out to the suburbs...but notice...they aren't entering homes and dragging people out for violent attack....why? Because they know that millions of Americans own guns....and will shoot them if they try it...

This is why we have the 2nd Amendment....if the joe biden voters knew for sure those people couldn't shoot them...they would have dragged people out of their homes by now...

Violent rioters attacked police in Portland on Saturday after marching through a suburb area carrying a guillotine and other weapons.

The Portland Police Department said that a group of 250 people participated in the march throughout the suburb area on their way to the Penumbra Kelly Building, which houses public safety offices.

Videographer BG On the Scene recorded numerous videos of the night’s action, noting in one video that “protesters have brought out a guillotine to the streets.” Another video showed the rioters burning American flags and a teddy bear.

The only language BLM and Antifa terrorists can understand

Mail in is how one votes by absentee ballot. Now if you mean universal mail in voting only 5 states allow it. Hardly has it been proven that there is widespread fraud, in fact you haven't proven anything just reiterating the echo chamber of a false profit. Yet, voting my mail is not the topic. The crowd of protestors will go away when people stand up against them but if they are not doing anything illegal I doubt they can be stopped.

That's like asking me to prove that a German Shepard is a dog. Some things are obvious.

Any western nation wishes to be free shall put the US Second Amendment in Constitution.
With a gun control act from 1934 which violates the 2nd Amendment.

That's like asking me to prove that a German Shepard is a dog. Some things are obvious.
No, what you are doing is called an opinion, it is not a fact. You can't seem to prove your supposition to be true.

Oh please. It's a fucking prop.

Grow some balls, ya pussy.
Didn't you lose your shit that Mrs McCloskey was waving around a non-functional pistol and demand she be put in prison?

Forum List

Back