Joe Biden: “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber

... sure ... but 100 rounds? ... can the M-16 even fire that many rounds in a row? ... I know the Glock Model 30 comes with a 33-round clip ... but I'm not man enough to plink all that off at once, I'd shoot myself for sure ...
Magazine

R.01fda399b6ac29573359cfaabe3f01b2

Clip

R.a7a8a3341b8619b79c3d68db9eadafe6

You mean M-16's ...right ... the government doesn't use AR-15's ...

My understanding is the M-16 comes with a 20 round clip ... anymore and the barrel gets too hot and starts to melt ... and more typically government assassins use the three-round burst setting ... there's some aiming issues rattling off too many rounds ...

First of all, the M-16 Colt Arms number is AR-15 Model 604. And at one time, it did use the 20 round but has long since, gone to the 30 round mags. The argument that the M-16 isn't an AR-15 sailed a long time ago.

Military Assassins don't use the M-16. It has too short of range and the bullet doesn't have the kill power. The two rounds for snipers is the 7.62 and the 50 cal. If you have to go up to 800 yds, the M-16 loses it at about 400 yds. And the 7.62 has the knockout power at 800yds and the 50 cal (Barrett) goes out beyond that and has done some really fantastic distance shots.

M-60's come with a belt attachment and we could run out a whole box of ammo ... and of course we could run a whole semi-truck full of ammo through a Vulcan is short order ...

The M-60 doesn't use a box of ammo. It uses a belt fed magazine. It's a 7.62 at about 600 rounds a minute. There is a reason it's normally mounted on something. When I was in the Military, I wasn't big enough to fire that monster for a very long time. But, then again, the old M-60 used 30.06 ammo which has more power than the 3.08. Still, the M-60 isn't normally a single person rifle.

... sure ... but 100 rounds? ... can the M-16 even fire that many rounds in a row? ... I know the Glock Model 30 comes with a 33-round clip ... but I'm not man enough to plink all that off at once, I'd shoot myself for sure ...

They do make a 100 round AR mag but it has a severe jamming problem. 30 is about as large as you really want to use. And that Mag fits the AR-15, M-16 and M-4.

Okay ... 22 round clip ...

The Glock Model 30 isn't just a .45 ... it's an AUTOMATIC .45 ... are you man enough? ...

There is no 22 round that comes with a G 30 The options are 9, 10 and 13 round magazines

And the term automatic when referring to a handgun actually means a semiautomatic action

A fully automatic handgun is called a machine pistol.

You really don't know shit about guns do you?

First of all, the M-16 Colt Arms number is AR-15 Model 604. And at one time, it did use the 20 round but has long since, gone to the 30 round mags. The argument that the M-16 isn't an AR-15 sailed a long time ago.

Military Assassins don't use the M-16. It has too short of range and the bullet doesn't have the kill power. The two rounds for snipers is the 7.62 and the 50 cal. If you have to go up to 800 yds, the M-16 loses it at about 400 yds. And the 7.62 has the knockout power at 800yds and the 50 cal (Barrett) goes out beyond that and has done some really fantastic distance shots.

The M-60 doesn't use a box of ammo. It uses a belt fed magazine. It's a 7.62 at about 600 rounds a minute. There is a reason it's normally mounted on something. When I was in the Military, I wasn't big enough to fire that monster for a very long time. But, then again, the old M-60 used 30.06 ammo which has more power than the 3.08. Still, the M-60 isn't normally a single person rifle.

You forgot to rag on me about the "33-round clip" comment ...

There is no 22 round that comes with a G 30 The options are 9, 10 and 13 round magazines

And the term automatic when referring to a handgun actually means a semiautomatic action

A fully automatic handgun is called a machine pistol.

You really don't know shit about guns do you?

You stepped right in that didn't you ... "ProMag .45 ACP 22 Round Magazine for Glock 21/30 Polymer Black" retails for $19.97 ...

You really don't know shit about hypertext do you? ...

Wow 100 rounds in the chamber

And my guns only can fit one round in the chamber at a time.

Where do I get one that can hold 100 rounds in the chamber?

Methinks people should learn about firearms before they preach about firearms. Bluesman pointed out the obvious problem with the OP.

You stepped right in that didn't you ... "ProMag .45 ACP 22 Round Magazine for Glock 21/30 Polymer Black" retails for $19.97 ...

You really don't know shit about hypertext do you? ...
It does not come STANDARD. And it is not made by Glock.

Remember the first article of being a democrat is accuse others of what you are doing

This guy is arming every agency in the government with AR's

Also, on a lighter note. The dems are so particular now about correct based labeling. "a hundred round chamber." ?????? okaaaay. LOL

Sounds like the first rule of Trump and trumpers, also.

You can get a dozen or so of them in a 12 ga shell but you need put in some buffering material....I used white cornmeal before crimping them up.....Meh, I'd rather have #4 buck as they were a PITA to make.

Well that's a coincidence. I've been making brass .410 shotgun shells out of fireformed 30-40 Krag brass the last couple days. Having pretty good luck with my #6 shot loads but haven't tried buckshot yet.

410.jpg

Forum List

Back