Joe Biden: “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber

First of all, the M-16 Colt Arms number is AR-15 Model 604. And at one time, it did use the 20 round but has long since, gone to the 30 round mags. The argument that the M-16 isn't an AR-15 sailed a long time ago.

Military Assassins don't use the M-16. It has too short of range and the bullet doesn't have the kill power. The two rounds for snipers is the 7.62 and the 50 cal. If you have to go up to 800 yds, the M-16 loses it at about 400 yds. And the 7.62 has the knockout power at 800yds and the 50 cal (Barrett) goes out beyond that and has done some really fantastic distance shots.

The M-60 doesn't use a box of ammo. It uses a belt fed magazine. It's a 7.62 at about 600 rounds a minute. There is a reason it's normally mounted on something. When I was in the Military, I wasn't big enough to fire that monster for a very long time. But, then again, the old M-60 used 30.06 ammo which has more power than the 3.08. Still, the M-60 isn't normally a single person rifle.
The M60 D:

1697383395262.jpeg

Well that's a coincidence. I've been making brass .410 shotgun shells out of fireformed 30-40 Krag brass the last couple days. Having pretty good luck with my #6 shot loads but haven't tried buckshot yet.

View attachment 843283
Three to four 000 buck pellets are the usual load depending on your shell length.

A 3" shell can hold nine pellets of #4 buckshot....That would be more "interesting" I'd think. ;)

You mean M-16's ...right ... the government doesn't use AR-15's ...

My understanding is the M-16 comes with a 20 round clip ... anymore and the barrel gets too hot and starts to melt ... and more typically government assassins use the three-round burst setting ... there's some aiming issues rattling off too many rounds ...

M-60's come with a belt attachment and we could run out a whole box of ammo ... and of course we could run a whole semi-truck full of ammo through a Vulcan is short order ...
You need an education. The original M-16 used a 20 round MAGAZINE. The military shortly thereafter went to a standard 30 round MAGAZINE. Even with thirty round magazines you can't get an M-16 hot enough to melt the barrel. I've seen M-60s turn the barrel cherry red from continuous fire, but it still didn't melt, and gunners are trained to never use continuous fire except in dire emergencies as it can cause catastrophic failure of the gun. Even rotary barrel guns like the Vulcan or mini gun can and will overheat in continuous fire. They are designed to put out large numbers of rounds in a short time.

Who needs a car that will go 200mph? Who needs a house that's 5,000 sq ft? Who needs wine cellar that holds a thousand bottles of wine? Who needs a $100k pickup truck when nothing ever goes in the bed?

Americans love over-indulgence. Some take pride in it.

No, Americans love freedom....

Remember the first article of being a democrat is accuse others of what you are doing

This guy is arming every agency in the government with AR's

Also, on a lighter note. The dems are so particular now about correct based labeling. "a hundred round chamber." ?????? okaaaay. LOL

rioters on freeway July 2020 SS.jpg

It's a semi auto, not an automatic. Do you know the difference?
When someone uses the term automatic when referring to a pistol it usually means a semi auto.

It's an older term that has fallen out of use.

.45 ACP stands for automatic colt pistol but the firing mechanism is semiauto.

Fully automatic handguns are usually called machine pistols

Forum List

Back