Joe Biden’s niece dodges jail after $100K credit card scam

Deals get cut all the time. Most of the time that's how it works out. Laura Bush killed a kid - and walked. That's life in the big city.

Laura Bush didn't kill anybody. That's leftist urban legend. Ted Kennedy did kill somebody and had a very successful career as a politician.

If they cremated Teddy K he would still be burning now.
He wasn't even driving, he was passed out on the beach. That's the best guess. He knew the roads, she didn't. She was killed, he was unharmed. It makes sense.
That's laughable. He left her to die when he could have saved her. There is ample forensic evidence hat shows she was alive for a long enough time that had he not been a complete asshole she would have survived.
She might have lived for a bit, or floated up into the air pocket, but he wasn't there. He was passed out on the beach and walked home right past her. It makes perfect sense while the story as told makes no sense at all starting with the fact that she was dead (unable to save herself?) and he was completely unharmed? Bullshit. She was driving alone, in the dark, drunk or at least drinking, didn't know the roads, hit the water, and killed herself. That's the only version that does make sense.

Deals get cut all the time. Most of the time that's how it works out. Laura Bush killed a kid - and walked. That's life in the big city.

Laura Bush didn't kill anybody. That's leftist urban legend. Ted Kennedy did kill somebody and had a very successful career as a politician.

He wasn't even driving, he was passed out on the beach. That's the best guess. He knew the roads, she didn't. She was killed, he was unharmed. It makes sense.
That's laughable. He left her to die when he could have saved her. There is ample forensic evidence hat shows she was alive for a long enough time that had he not been a complete asshole she would have survived.
She might have lived for a bit, or floated up into the air pocket, but he wasn't there. It makes perfect sense while the story as told makes no sense at all starting with the fact that she was dead (unable to save herself?) and he was completely unharmed? Bullshit. She didn't know the roads, hit the water, and killed herself. That's the only version that does make sense.

Of course he wasn't there. After driving off into the water the prick swam away and hightailed it.

She might have lived for a bit, or floated up into the air pocket, but he wasn't there. It makes perfect sense while the story as told makes no sense at all starting with the fact that she was dead (unable to save herself?) and he was completely unharmed? Bullshit. She didn't know the roads, hit the water, and killed herself. That's the only version that does make sense.

Of course he wasn't there. After driving off into the water the prick swam away and hightailed it.
He wasn't there at all, and no one could ever place him there. She died alone and she was driving. That version does make sense and no other version does.

I think identity thieves should be executed. When I hear what their victims go through.
You get my bat-fucking nuts of the day vote, hands down.

38 in a school zone? Sorry, but we have to execute you on the spot.
I really hate identity thieves. Ok don't kill them but make them their victims slaves.

Omg guess what just came on tv? Identity thief commercial. Lifelock. You should get it. Pay them $100 a month to protect your stupid ass.

1 in 4 Americans have been victim. Hope you're one some day.

Do we have a problem with school zones? And why compare these two completely different things?

What would you do to an identity thief?

He wasn't there at all, and no one could ever place him there. She died alone and she was driving. That version does make sense and no other version does.
Congrats there right tighty you just won your first award from me!
A 30 day no expense paid trip to my ignore list. Write some time!
Fury

There were loads of witnesses that showed she left with him. And then of course there is HIS OWN TESTIMONY which you conveniently ignore.

"According to Kennedy's own testimony, he accidentally drove his car off the one-lane bridge and into a tidal channel. He swam free, left the scene, and did not report the accident to authorities for ten hours. Meanwhile, Kopechne had died by drowning in the vehicle that was submerged underwater. The next day, Kopechne's body and the car were both recovered by divers. Kennedy pleaded guilty to a charge of leaving the scene of a crash causing personal injury; he later received a two-month suspended jail sentence."

Chappaquiddick incident - Wikipedia

A 30 no expense paid trip to my ignore list. Write some time!
Fury
And still I wonder, why in the fuck do these people think that I would care?

Fury

If you didn't care you wouldn't respond.

There were loads of witnesses that showed she left with him. And then of course there is HIS OWN TESTIMONY which you conveniently ignore.

"According to Kennedy's own testimony, he accidentally drove his car off the one-lane bridge and into a tidal channel. He swam free, left the scene, and did not report the accident to authorities for ten hours. Meanwhile, Kopechne had died by drowning in the vehicle that was submerged underwater. The next day, Kopechne's body and the car were both recovered by divers. Kennedy pleaded guilty to a charge of leaving the scene of a crash causing personal injury; he later received a two-month suspended jail sentence."

I know the story. They went off together and that's the very last time they were ever seen together or she was seen alive. Now, explain this, they're both are in a car accident, he's perfectly fine but she is perfectly dead? He's sober enough to drive a car but not sober enough to pull a girl out of a car? B fucking S. He wasn't even there. Maybe he's passed out on the beach after sex, I always crash, and she's cold and wants to get home so, off she goes only she doesn't know the roads, it's dark, she's ripped, and fucks up. That makes sense but the story as told, is bullshit.

He walked right past his car and her dead body. He didn't even know it was there. Guilt explains the delay in reporting and everything else.

Last edited:

Fury

If you didn't care you wouldn't respond.
It wasn't to him, it was to others. Why do these morons think I care if they ignore me?

Make them listen to the several hours of on-hold music I've had to endure while they keep issuing me new cards because someone in South Africa or Seattle is buying stereos or groceries on my credit card.
Imagine if when they caught your thief we sent them to an Aramark for profit prison for white collar crimes. Don't put them with violent criminals. These white collar criminals do jobs Americans won't do. They work for minimum wage until you are paid 3 x what they stole. So bidens daughter would owe $300k

Make them listen to the several hours of on-hold music I've had to endure while they keep issuing me new cards because someone in South Africa or Seattle is buying stereos or groceries on my credit card.
Imagine if when they caught your thief we sent them to an Aramark for profit prison for white collar crimes. Don't put them with violent criminals. These white collar criminals do jobs Americans won't do. They work for minimum wage until you are paid 3 x what they stole. So bidens daughter would owe $300k
I'm all good with using their talents to pay for what they ripped off. Trump U is now Trump 4 U. Works for me.

She was a kid with no political connections that got into a deadly traffic accident that happens every day in this country. The lying liberal urban legend is that she deliberately killed her supposed boyfriend..

Laura Bush's Fatal Accident

Leftist parasites will desperately attempt to make a parallel, but Laura didn't leave the scene and only contact her lawyer the next day after sleeping off the bender.

TK was a sociopath, just like all regressive political whores.

Letting Biden's niece off isn't doing her any favor. The newspaper article paints a story that leads me to believe she's not the type to be remorseful and won't learn from this to turn her life around. At least that is how the NY Post is playing it and with her history of trouble it has me echoing their tune. But it is truly something I have no personal knowledge of, I sure hope that she soon grows up.

I just hope she has no children.

No democrook should.

She did indeed kill someone. She has admitted to it. It is not an urban legend by any means.

Laura Bush Opens Up About Crash

"But it is her description of the deadly accident, and its subsequent impact on her life and her faith, that is the subject Mrs. Bush had most shied away from speaking about in her public life. On a November night in 1963, Mrs. Bush and a girlfriend were hurrying to a drive-in theater when Mrs. Bush, at the wheel of her father’s Chevy Impala, ran a stop sign on a small road and smashed into a car being driven by Mike Douglas, a star athlete and popular student at her school.

“In those awful seconds, the car door must have been flung open by the impact and my body rose in the air until gravity took over and I was pulled, hard and fast, back to earth,” she says. “The whole time,” she adds later, “I was praying that the person in the other car was alive. In my mind, I was calling ‘Please, God. Please, God. Please, God,’ over and over and over again.”

Mrs. Bush concedes that she and her friend were chatting when she ran the stop sign. But she also suggests a host of factors beyond her control played a role — the pitch-black road, an unusually dangerous intersection, the small size of the stop sign, and the car the victim was driving.

“It was sporty and sleek, and it was also the car that Ralph Nader made famous in his book Unsafe at Any Speed,” she states. “He claimed the car was unstable and prone to rollover accidents. A few years later, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration went so far as to investigate the Corvair’s handling, but it didn’t reach the same grim conclusions. I was driving my dad’s much larger and heavier Chevy Impala. But none of that would ever ease the night of November 6. Not for me, and never for the Douglases.”

Mrs. Bush reveals that she was wracked by guilt for years after the crash, especially after not attending the funeral and for not reaching out to the parents of the dead teenager. Her parents did not want her to show up at the funeral, she states, and she ended up sleeping through it."

She did indeed kill someone. She has admitted to it. It is not an urban legend by any means.

Laura Bush Opens Up About Crash

"But it is her description of the deadly accident, and its subsequent impact on her life and her faith, that is the subject Mrs. Bush had most shied away from speaking about in her public life. On a November night in 1963, Mrs. Bush and a girlfriend were hurrying to a drive-in theater when Mrs. Bush, at the wheel of her father’s Chevy Impala, ran a stop sign on a small road and smashed into a car being driven by Mike Douglas, a star athlete and popular student at her school.

“In those awful seconds, the car door must have been flung open by the impact and my body rose in the air until gravity took over and I was pulled, hard and fast, back to earth,” she says. “The whole time,” she adds later, “I was praying that the person in the other car was alive. In my mind, I was calling ‘Please, God. Please, God. Please, God,’ over and over and over again.”

Mrs. Bush concedes that she and her friend were chatting when she ran the stop sign. But she also suggests a host of factors beyond her control played a role — the pitch-black road, an unusually dangerous intersection, the small size of the stop sign, and the car the victim was driving.

“It was sporty and sleek, and it was also the car that Ralph Nader made famous in his book Unsafe at Any Speed,” she states. “He claimed the car was unstable and prone to rollover accidents. A few years later, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration went so far as to investigate the Corvair’s handling, but it didn’t reach the same grim conclusions. I was driving my dad’s much larger and heavier Chevy Impala. But none of that would ever ease the night of November 6. Not for me, and never for the Douglases.”

Mrs. Bush reveals that she was wracked by guilt for years after the crash, especially after not attending the funeral and for not reaching out to the parents of the dead teenager. Her parents did not want her to show up at the funeral, she states, and she ended up sleeping through it."
Funny thing about killing a man. You take away all he's got and all he's gonna ever have.

I know the story. They went off together and that's the very last time they were ever seen together or she was seen alive. Now, explain this, they're both are in a car accident, he's perfectly fine but she is perfectly dead? He's sober enough to drive a car but not sober enough to pull a girl out of a car? B fucking S. He wasn't even there. Maybe he's passed out on the beach after sex, I always crash, and she's cold and wants to get home so, off she goes only she doesn't know the roads, it's dark, she's ripped, and fucks up. That makes sense but the story as told, is bullshit.

He walked right past his car and her dead body. He didn't even know it was there. Guilt explains the delay in reporting and everything else.

No, you explain why he would testify that he drove the car into the ditch. If he weren't there, why would he plead guilty to leaving the scene of an accident? Hmmm?

Forum List

Back