Joe Biden’s niece dodges jail after $100K credit card scam

Deals get cut all the time. Most of the time that's how it works out. Laura Bush killed a kid - and walked. That's life in the big city.

So, according to YOUR logic, just because Laura was an Illuminati puppet with favored status justifies Joe "The Jesuit" Biden's daughter's complete immunity from the "just-us" system?????????

Can't argue with fucked up logic like that.....carrry on.
It's his niece, and deals are cut. If you can kill someone and get away with it society will survive some credit card fraud.

Credit card fraud is no accident. It's done on purpose for selfish reasons.
Trump's fraud was no accident and he's still a free man.

What fraud are you talking about? When was he arrested and when is his trial?

Deals get cut all the time. Most of the time that's how it works out. Laura Bush killed a kid - and walked. That's life in the big city.

So, according to YOUR logic, just because Laura was an Illuminati puppet with favored status justifies Joe "The Jesuit" Biden's daughter's complete immunity from the "just-us" system?????????

It's his niece, and deals are cut. If you can kill someone and get away with it society will survive some credit card fraud.

Trump U. Sued for fraud. And he paid up 25 million to make the lawsuit go away.

If they cremated Teddy K he would still be burning now.

He is.

He will be for eternity.
Teddy was a Christian. Safe and sound with Jesus for all eternity.

Yeah, I'm sure he's sitting next to Jesus right now. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
No reason why he wouldn't be. Hitler too. It's not a faith based on ones actions.

Purgatory for ever.

The only reason he did that is because he took the job as President. Just because somebody sues you doesn't mean their allegations were true. Most of the people that went to his school were satisfied with it. Trump vowed (before he became President) to fight the case to the very last court. There was no fraud.

was she famous at the time?
Nope. Just somebody's daughter, like Biden's niece.
Was it an accident or intentional?
Doesn't really matter. I used it as an example that if one could walk away from killing someone it's hardly shocking that one can walk away from credit card fraud. Trump payed off 25 million for fraud and hit the links this weekend.
Even Snopes calls you on your moral relativism. In the case of Bush it was a young girl in a tragic accident, no charges filed. In the other the young girl gets caught intentionally stealing, I do not see how you equate the two other then to try and make an excuse for Biden's niece. In my opinion, they both got justice. But I am thinking if a black man robbed a bank of 10 grand he sees jail time.
Okay, simplify. Trump defrauded people, intentionally. Should he be - in jail?
Anyone who intentionally commits fraud should be held accountable. All you need do is prove it not just want it. As I stated, Biden's niece got the punishment she deserved, What isn't right is if a person without her connections gets a far worse punishment for the same thing.

The only reason he did that is because he took the job as President. Just because somebody sues you doesn't mean their allegations were true. Most of the people that went to his school were satisfied with it. Trump vowed (before he became President) to fight the case to the very last court. There was no fraud.
Well, he didn't fight the case to the very last court and there was obviously fraud which is why he paid off. Trump is a criminal by his very nature. This isn't a new thing.

Well, he didn't fight the case to the very last court and there was obviously fraud which is why he paid off. Trump is a criminal by his very nature. This isn't a new thing.
and hillary is a fucking girl scout.

lord people are one-way blind so willingly.

Hillary is an accomplished Pol, not a criminal.

Letting Biden's niece off isn't doing her any favor. The newspaper article paints a story that leads me to believe she's not the type to be remorseful and won't learn from this to turn her life around. At least that is how the NY Post is playing it and with her history of trouble it has me echoing their tune. But it is truly something I have no personal knowledge of, I sure hope that she soon grows up.

I just hope she has no children.

No democrook should.

The more religious, the more children.....and that doesn't often describe Liberals......so.....odds are that you'll get your wish.

Letting Biden's niece off isn't doing her any favor. The newspaper article paints a story that leads me to believe she's not the type to be remorseful and won't learn from this to turn her life around. At least that is how the NY Post is playing it and with her history of trouble it has me echoing their tune. But it is truly something I have no personal knowledge of, I sure hope that she soon grows up.

I just hope she has no children.

No democrook should.

The more religious, the more children.....and that doesn't often describe Liberals......so.....odds are that you'll get your wish.
Less people = more better.

She should have went to prison for her role in Whitewater.

She should have went to prison for her role in Whitewater.
A failed real estate deal? If that was true for Trump he'd be in jail for a 1,000 years.

The wild-child niece of former Veep Joe Biden stole more than $100,000 in a credit card scam — and quietly cut a plea deal in Manhattan court that spares her any jail time, The Post has learned.

Using a borrowed credit card, the blonde Caroline Biden set up an unauthorized customer account at Bigelow Pharmacy on Sixth Avenue in Greenwich Village, and racked up the six-figure bill over the course of a year, according to a criminal complaint that does not name the victim card owner.

As part of a plea deal before Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Kevin McGrath, Biden, 29, pleaded guilty to one charge of grand larceny and another of petit larceny and agreed to make restitution of $110,810.04.

https://nypost.com/2017/06/09/joe-bidens-niece-dodges-jail-after-100k-credit-card-scam/

I understand there are perks to being a government official. But why are those perks now extended to family?

Okay, so any one of us on USMB involves themselves with identity theft, steals over 100K, would we expect to get a slap on the hand and just go home?

As this article points out, this isn't her first run-in with the law. The last time she ran into trouble, she threatened the police by asking them if they knew who she was and what ramifications might be in store for them. Again, she got a break that most of us would never get.
I think identity thieves should be executed. When I hear what their victims go through.

Or better yet. You become your victims slave. You want to steal someone's identity? Now that person owns you

I couldn't agree more. After all, the only way to minimize crime is a strong enough deterrent. Death is about the strongest.
I watched this will Smith movie about identity thieves. We should treat them like terrorists cause that's what they are. Some literally are.

Yet people act like it's no biggy.

fucking bullshit twist-politics and you know it.

How would Trump fight a lawsuit when he's trying to run the country? I could just hear liberals now if he decided to do that. They are bitching up a storm about how much money it costs us for security when he leaves the White House on weekends. Could you imagine what they would be complaining about if he fought this?

When you have money, money whores and ambulance chasers are everywhere. Trump has fought for things in the past, and the only reason he let this lawsuit go was to sacrifice it for our country. You can't be a President and fight civil matters at the same time. Trump had a choice and he chose to run our country instead of fighting these losers in life.

The wild-child niece of former Veep Joe Biden stole more than $100,000 in a credit card scam — and quietly cut a plea deal in Manhattan court that spares her any jail time, The Post has learned.

Using a borrowed credit card, the blonde Caroline Biden set up an unauthorized customer account at Bigelow Pharmacy on Sixth Avenue in Greenwich Village, and racked up the six-figure bill over the course of a year, according to a criminal complaint that does not name the victim card owner.

As part of a plea deal before Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Kevin McGrath, Biden, 29, pleaded guilty to one charge of grand larceny and another of petit larceny and agreed to make restitution of $110,810.04.

https://nypost.com/2017/06/09/joe-bidens-niece-dodges-jail-after-100k-credit-card-scam/

I understand there are perks to being a government official. But why are those perks now extended to family?

Okay, so any one of us on USMB involves themselves with identity theft, steals over 100K, would we expect to get a slap on the hand and just go home?

As this article points out, this isn't her first run-in with the law. The last time she ran into trouble, she threatened the police by asking them if they knew who she was and what ramifications might be in store for them. Again, she got a break that most of us would never get.
I think identity thieves should be executed. When I hear what their victims go through.

Or better yet. You become your victims slave. You want to steal someone's identity? Now that person owns you

I couldn't agree more. After all, the only way to minimize crime is a strong enough deterrent. Death is about the strongest.
I watched this will Smith movie about identity thieves. We should treat them like terrorists cause that's what they are. Some literally are.

Stories like this are no help, especially for the Democrat party. It makes them look shifty when strings like this are pulled. And if this judge gets a similar case like this in the future, and hands down a much harsher sentence to a nobody, that makes it even worse when the media finds out.

Kind of reminds me of Pat Kennedy. He got loaded and plowed his car into some concrete barriers in Washington. He was whisked away by some government flunkies and rushed him to his home. No DUI test, no ride to the police station, just ran him home like a bomb was about to go off nearby.

Things like this make the Democrats look like they are all above the law. Maybe her lawyers took a tip from Hillary, and stated she didn't know she was breaking the law. People are just fed up with these kinds of stunts already.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now THAT was some funny shit right there!!!!

What exactly did she "accomplish"? Detail them please.

Stories like this are no help, especially for the Democrat party. It makes them look shifty when strings like this are pulled. And if this judge gets a similar case like this in the future, and hands down a much harsher sentence to a nobody, that makes it even worse when the media finds out.

Kind of reminds me of Pat Kennedy. He got loaded and plowed his car into some concrete barriers in Washington. He was whisked away by some government flunkies and rushed him to his home. No DUI test, no ride to the police station, just ran him home like a bomb was about to go off nearby.

Things like this make the Democrats look like they are all above the law. Maybe her lawyers took a tip from Hillary, and stated she didn't know she was breaking the law. People are just fed up with these kinds of stunts already.
Glass houses brah

Forum List

Back