🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Claims He Was “Full Professor” At Univ. Of Pennsylvania

Yup. Wanted to see if you retards know how to read. You don't expect me to do all your job for you, do you?

And, as I commented on an earlier post... don't like it? Sue Penn U. Their rules. Their money. :itsok:
'Selective editing' :abgg2q.jpg:

A token position that like everything else in Biden's worthless career was HANDED TO HIM. He demeans true "Full Professors" like my wife who work 60 to 70 hours every week teaching, mentoring students, working on research and publications and more recently a pile of DEI related CRAP. He is a liar and a deceiver and the worst example of what our political system produces.
F*k Joe Biden.
Yes. In truth, it is an honorary title with little to no 'hands-on' teaching. Much like an honorary doctorate.

He was given the title for his political connections. Joe Biden couldn't teach Joe Biden how to wipe is own ass.

I really had no idea. What did he teach?
He taught nothing.

As the thread title states, Joe Biden claimed he was a FULL Professor. He was not. It is, as it the usual case, a lie.

I lost track. Is it #3150 or #5250? The number of lies he has told.

He taught nothing.

As the thread title states, Joe Biden claimed he was a FULL Professor. He was not. It is, as it the usual case, a lie.

I heard Biden was a fool professor of space and time.

A professor of practice, also known as a clinical professor, is an academic appointment made to a member of a profession associated with a university and engages in professional students' practical instruction.

Generally, professors of practice are non-tenure-track forte who hold the expertise and successes to present professional guidance to bring completion to the appointing school/college and the university.

They must maintain the professional degree as required at the time of graduation in the relevant field and significant post-graduation experience, and a brilliant record of achievement as a practitioner within the profession. The average salary of a professor of practice is $69,032 per year or $33 per hour. So, they can make between $65,000 and $72000 per annum, depending upon extraordinary presence and experiences.

What is A Professor Of Practice? | Definition, Career, and Overview

Read into that mess what you will.

Better to just ponder the reasoning behind such a "appointment" for a person that has been on the wrong side of everything his entire political life.

Once caught in YOUR lies, you immediately shift the goal posts and claim that Biden wasn't "accomplished" enough to be given the job. I guess being Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee for however many years he did that job, as well as Vice President for 8 years, would well and truly make Biden's achievements outstanding and remarkable enough to warrant such a recognition.

You condescending comments simply expose how brainwashed and partisan you truly are.

He taught nothing.

HE WAS A FULL PROFESSOR. JUST BECAUSE HE WASN'T ON A TENURE TRACK, DOESN'T MEAN HE WASN'T AND HE DID TEACH CLASSES AND LEAD SYMPOSIUMS.

This boondoggle is no different than "Jill Biden isn't a real doctor". Your bitterness and anger won't change any of it.

Once caught in YOUR lies, you immediately shift the goal posts and claim that Biden wasn't "accomplished" enough to be given the job. I guess being Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee for however many years he did that job, as well as Vice President for 8 years, would well and truly make Biden's achievements outstanding and remarkable enough to warrant such a recognition.

You condescending comments simply expose how brainwashed and partisan you truly are.

Why of course I'm partisan, I despise dems and everything they stand for but enough of that......The fact remains that it's still a odd hire given his crappy career.

I guess being Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee for however many years he did that job, as well as Vice President for 8 years, would well and truly make Biden's achievements outstanding and remarkable enough to warrant such a recognition.
Specialized in Ukraine and Chinese extortion, er I mean relations.

4j7cs4.jpg

Not as much as the orange douchebag and his family. How much money did his darling son-in-law get from the Saudis, again?

Kushner got money AFTER he and his dad were out of politics. The money went to Cushner's business firm. Its a bit different than getting cash from foreign countries while your dad is President or Vice president. You cant even compare the two.

HE WAS A FULL PROFESSOR. JUST BECAUSE HE WASN'T ON A TENURE TRACK, DOESN'T MEAN HE WASN'T AND HE DID TEACH CLASSES AND LEAD SYMPOSIUMS.

This boondoggle is no different than "Jill Biden isn't a real doctor". Your bitterness and anger won't change any of it.
You should have read the article:

According to the tax forms he has released, Biden received more than $900,000 from the university for holding the position between 2017 and 2019. His post "involved no regular classes and around a dozen public appearances on campus, mostly in big, ticketed events," the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.
Heed your own words, Dragoonlady.....

You should have read the article:

According to the tax forms he has released, Biden received more than $900,000 from the university for holding the position between 2017 and 2019. His post "involved no regular classes and around a dozen public appearances on campus, mostly in big, ticketed events," the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

Heed your own words, Dragoonlady.....

And people wonder why student tuitions are so high.

He was a paid speaker for public events as an honorary.... hardly a professor.
What an idiot. "Yeah I was a train engineer, while being a full professor as a Senator"

Aww... not fair. My wifey couldn't cut a better deal. LOL :itsok:

Don't like it? Sue Penn U. Their rules. Their money.

I don't mind Biden being able to negotiate such a good deal. He may not have worked as hard as your wife but as the link I posted showed, he did produce.

Now, about your orange douchebag and his fake U. Are you as outraged when the orange loser was caught scamming kids, or do you only get outraged if it is a Dem?
You lack understanding of academics and apparently everything else. I'm not sure why I even try to explain things to you. I think I'm done with you.

Joe Claims He Was “Full Professor” At Univ. Of Pennsylvania​

DELUSIONAL LYING SACK OF SHIT.

Everything in this bum's life is a fraud. First he tried plagiarizing someone else's work, still graduating at the bottom of the class, and his "professorship" from Penn State is just an honorary Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professorship gifted him just so that Penn State could say he was a professor there so they could justify their high tuition! And maybe to help pay off the million dollars they paid Biden over a two year period despite the fact that he had only even shown up there a handful of times! And at least one of those visits was just to promote a book!

Now you know why college tuition is so expensive.

I swear, every democrat in Washington must be a total lying sack of shit. Nothing is real about the guy.

The other Biden visits to Penn State (where he never studied, earned any degree nor taught) included mere Q&As with UPenn administrators, one lecture to Wharton business school graduate students and public events with former Mexican President Felipe Calderon and former UK Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg.

That's Joe's "professorship." He doesn't even hold that faux role anymore.

Biden drew scrutiny campaigning for saying in South Carolina that instead of “taking a Wall Street job,” he “became a teacher, became a professor” — omitting mention of his compensation or the fact that he didn’t actually teach any semester-long courses there.

What Biden actually did was teach a little occasionally in an adjunct position at some hole in the wall place called Widener University once in a while while in the Senate for a few years just so he could add it to his curriculum vitae.

Last edited:
Kushner got money AFTER he and his dad were out of politics. The money went to Cushner's business firm. Its a bit different than getting cash from foreign countries while your dad is President or Vice president. You cant even compare the two.
Mindless Dembots can compare anything to anything. They love false comparison fallacies, personal attacks or falling back on YABUT TRUMP! or YOU'RE A RACIST! Anything but a discussion, that terrifies them.

Forum List

Back